𝟎𝟐𝟐 - 𝐁𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐍 𝐌𝐄

"TOJI I CANT CUM ANYMORE!"

The girl whined at his persistent kisses along her neck the bruises from the last few trailing from her collarbone all the way up to her jaw.

Toji's tongue brushed against your lips demanding access and once again, you let him in. To say that you could forgive Toji for anything couldnt possibly be a lie. No matter how much he abused this reason again and again you let him into your life.

Toji's eyes glanced over at the sullen face upon Nanamin a breathless pant escaping from his lips. Toji's body was warm and increasingly slick against yours as he slammed the two of you into a nearby desk and in turn bent you over it with ease. He didnt care that Nanamin were watching. Didn't care that you pleaded for Nanamin to look away. What he truly cared about, was making sure Nanamin could never forget this moment.

Your panties dangled by your ankles and as his thrust got more brutal you found yourself closing your eyes to surpress the tears that rolled down your cheeks in waves. Toji was stuffing you completely now ignoring the pace that you both usually went at. His thrusts went deeper and longer inside of your core making it pulsate with pleasure.

You bit your lips as a wave of erotic emotions rolled over you.

Toji was fucking you like a slut in front of Nanamin. In an office, and he wanted you to moan of his name. To let everyone know that if you did manage to get pregnant it was by him and no one else. By now you almost lost control of your own will shaking and twitching on the wood from complete satisfaction. Your insides knotted at the thought that Nanamin were watching you so intensely.

You could almost feel the resentment in his gaze but you couldnt help but enjoy Toji's loving strokes inside of you. Each one longer and harder than the rest you thought for sure he were going to break you.

He'd make sure that if he couldnt have you then no one could.

At least, that was what you thought. That was, until he spoke up.

"She likes it like this," Toji commented lifting one of your legs and pushing it to the side so he could pin you down and slam inside of you. Sinful noises filled the room as your moans were hard to hide now. Toji wasnt sure what part of you he enjoyed most. Was it the way your breasts jumped when he fucked you? Or how your eyes rolled without warning? He wasnt completely sure but he was sure that this was a sight Nanamin would never see again.

"Who's making you feel this good darlin?" He asked aloud, clearly expecting a response. You felt him pulsate inside of you sending you into a series of shivers and moans. "T-Toji...Toji is." You nearly cried the words out. You couldnt think. It was like his name was the only one you ever knew.

"Who's fucking you hard baby?"

"Toji's-Toji is...."

Your pussy squeezed tightly around him and Toji's hips stuttered for a moment before he looked over his shoulder at the quiet blonde haired man. Nanamin was a deadly silent his eyes unable to look away from your wet face. He studied how it scrunched up, and how hard you tried not to look at him. Nanamin swallowed, a weird dryness in his throat. His eyebrows furrowed when yours opened unintentionally meeting his for a moment.

Your hair all over your head, and your lipstick smeared. Even then Nanamin found you beautiful. How familar you looked.

Nanamin gazed into your eyes and suddenly he were sent back to the day he first met you.

You joined the office on the Friday that he were supposed to quit. Everyday he'd been asked to stay later and later but with higher pay. However, Nanamin refused overtime and almost always he would clock out without so much as a second glance back to the neatly filed papers upon his desk or the sounds of computer keys typing.

Everything about being here, made him miserable.

That was, until he'd heard that someone new was assigned his old desk. That he needed to pack up his things and move out to the next available space. Upon hearing such news Nanamin nearly felt a tinge of anger about this sudden change. He'd worked there for three years now and he, of all people, were being asked to clear space for someone new?

Of course, this alarmed him greatly.

"There are plenty of free desks." He said grimly looking up at the manager with tempered brown eyes. He swallowed before he continued his sentence as if standing firm in his decision to remain put. "Why should I move?"

"Because she needs the space and we've already assigned her to this one-"

Suddenly, as if right on cue she appeared behind the man placing a hand onto his shoulder as she appeared in front of him. Nanamin's eyes trailed up from her shiny heels to the soft grin on her face. There were no more fight within him to not move for some reason. He gathered his things and shifted over to the next station without another word.

He remembered drinking sugary coffee that she'd offered simply because he didnt want to refuse. He remembered the casual conversations they had and how she never let what the rest of the co workers said about him sway her judgement.

The truth was, no one wanted to work with Nanami after the rumors spread around the office. After his "divorce" it were like no one were on his side anymore. Since most of the workforce were made up of women, he really didnt have any room to defend himself.

Especially since, the rumors were not at all true.

To say the least he were glad to have someone new around. Someone fresh.

"Come on over here big guy." Toji sneered as they had now changed positions. She sat up on the desk with him looming over her shoulders like a monsterous shadow. He used two large fingers and pryed her soaking walls apart. They looked so soft now since he'd been abusing her walls for a while. She panted wearily seemingly out of it.

Nanamin figured, what were going to happen next and when she seemed to realize it too her eyes widened. Toji gently placed a kiss on the back of her wet neck a slow breath sucked in from his nose.

"Come try and do it better."