chapter -1

Author note:

Assalamualaikum guys, I'm jobak42 and my account got deleted so I'm here with my new account and don't report me it's my own story i just copied to this account

Assalamualaikum guys, I'm jobak42 and my account got deleted so I'm here with my new account and don't report me it's my own story i just copied to this account. To my followers pls follow this account and read, comments and vote as well and thanks for the love you gave me.

                           **********

Aysha pov:

Bhai come we have to go hurry I said as dragged my brother Hasan .Aish this girl wait behano(Lil sis) I'm coming nah why are you dragging me huh he asked. Bro it's our lovely Noor di marriage I don't want to go late plus Arib Bhai and I planned something for didi( sister) and I'm the mc I have to go early nah I said. Huh ofc you must but just calm okay I'm going to drive don't disturb me if you want to go safe and sound plus you're the one late here mama and papa already left but your telling me to go fast he said. Okay I'm at fault now I'm zipped my mouth I said as gesture as zipping my mouth and indicated to go and he smiled and starts the car.

He knows when I'm at fault I'm simply zip my mouth as punish myself it's make anger person to calm and forgive me so don't think I'm a good girl for my self I'm a bad but for outside all think me as gooood girl. I forget Intro me right okay, I'm Aysha Malik 23, me, Malik my dad, saima my mom and Hasan 26 my brother, I'm studying 2 vear of M.A a vear left to graduate.

Now I'm going to my cousin sister Noor didi wedding, she was like my own sister and we're always together but after uni join we didn't have a time for out and fun but see she's getting married and gone leave to her in laws home forever I'm crying I wiped my imaginary tears hehe, I will going to miss her. Okay enough of my blunt. Salam I greet to all, it's one of the 7 duty of Muslim do to others said by prophet (sal).they replied me then I saw mama talking with aunt I ran to her and give them what they asked me to bring, you know its one of the reasons I got late to come here to, they asked me to bring all gifts and accessories for bride. Our family we're neighbors plus our whole family live in this half street. But they held marriage in marriage hall.

I gave all then ran to brides room,there she sat with glowing face Masha Allah give give her all happiness to her I Know Aarib Bhai will keep her happy and secure. Masha Allah di you're so beautiful I'm sure Bhai will faint after saw you I tease her. Jazakillah and you please stop teaseme I'm nervous now just calm me not increase my temperature please she said. Don't be di feel ease he won't bite you and I'm here why you fear I asked. That my big fear here she said. Really then I'm going I faked pout. Ah drama queen I'm pity of your future husband she said. Ahaan them I pity my Bhai too cuz he have to endure your tantrum for whole live. I said tch. He have to and he will do it happily she said playfully hit my arms then we laughed then parents time then nikkah time came we gone down and nikkah helded they said aggred and signed nikkah namah then we all congrats them then ladies were giving lecture to be and not to di, she stucked with them I used that chance and I forget I have to give something to Bhai.

Jiju I called Arib Bhai I said. Here Aysha he said. Im so happy bhai finally your day came and you don't want what you asked from me huh i asked. Yes, I'm waiting for that he said with big smile. Here's you canvas and small gift from my side I gave him,He and I worked paint a canvas for di and I made a choker for Bhai he asked mebadly to gift di and I did. My small gift was a Canon camera to save every moment of you both I said as give him. Thank you much ayishi he said. He always call me that. So where's my return gift I asked as raise my right eye brow. Ofc I have here's he said as give. Bro I'm just kidding no need I said. I have to you helped me so much and took so much risk to make us meet each other he said. Aish Bhai it's last time okay don't give gift for return you love me as your sister okay I said. Okay open it fast I want to see your reaction he said.

I open my heart skipped a bit Bhai you don't have to and this thank you so much I said with wide smile. It's was BTS symbol hoodie and cup of their signatures then BTS version diary I always loved to buy but I don't want to waste money as well. I know you're welcome your happy now it just a pack of small kit but that brings to full teeth smile I'm glad you like he asked yah I love this gift okay go you're bride waiting for you is said. Yes I have to go I gave you this for you are one give me the idea to give her bunch of gifts so it'sremind you of me when I'm not here he said. Yeah Ofc you have to go back you're City we miss you both I said. We too don't worry I'll keep your di happy and sound safely okay he said. I know you'll now come I said as we go to couple room as I bring a new couple as a organizer I'm organized this wedding from head to toe and it ends well as Allah grace. Then they spent time alone then walking done and ruksati happen we all cried to bid farewell then we shared some time o and di, di feel ease and take care and I miss you and love you I said and hugged her.

Behu I miss you and love too I'll take care and you must take care yourself if you feel bother just ring me I'm always be there for you she said. I'm here for you to and you must do that to me you're the one going okay and I'll tell when I got other love proposal okay we have fun as always okay I said winks, you never grew but this time please settle down as you wish or your parents wish okay she said. I'll when I found right one like you okay and take care bye I said and smile. Jiju take care and next I want to meet my nephew Isaid. Huh then your wish granted aaisu he said wink at Didi and she glare at us then we lol.

take care and tell me before choose you suppose I'll find all about him then give you time to decide if you found by yourself I won't block he said. Yeah I must k bye I said. then all wave ours hand then they left .then we left home. I'm happy that all done good and finally I can have some rest for this day I worked one half week now we can rest. I prayed Isha salah then finish dinner then I drifted to sleep.

                    ****************