chapter -13

Aysha pov:

Today was my cutie jiya birthday I still can't believe, it's look like she born yesterday and look today she's turning 1, time flew really fast and we're here this point and I still remember when I saw jiya first time, she so chubby and cute Masha Allah now even more I thought. Excuse me he shook me, what I asked. If you stopped dream will you help me to do this batter I don't know he said. We're currently making cup cakes and b'day cake. Ofc I taste batter and glare him, did you put sugar and syrup I asked him. Ops I forget that's why I asked you he said.

Ok I'll help I said as put ingredients and mix, he suddenly rub some batter on my face. Really it's not fair I said as rub on his face, we have enough of batter so don't have worry I thought. I'm just played with you but you spoiled my shirt he said chase me, no you're first started all this I said running and still chase me and he caught me by grabbing my waist pulls closed I freeze a bit then I gesture to put me down but he did his whole hand in testing batter and rub all on my face I shocked to see full batter on my face likemask, it's not fair I said push him and he let me and laughing at my face and I poured batter on his head and he jerk and glared me, now laugh we're same now I said to him.

Really you will see the results later he said as smirked I'm Jung shook did he do smirk then where did they go till now I blink my eyes twice. Sorry I said. It's okay but don't forget and now we have to make cakes he said. How like this I asked. Just wipe it now then take shower he said. Okay I said as we start to make cake and cup cakes then we done that in hours later and baked too. So who clean this mess and why you both Never grow up right nah ma asked while standing at door. He he we smiled. He started Mah I said.

She continued Mah he said. Then you rub batter she will let you mom asked. Mah I'm just played he said pouting. you're started so you going to clean all mess and come aashi jiya searching you first clean up mom said. Okay but I said. Let him work mom said. Then look pity at Aarib and turn to room and get ready and look over jiya and dressed her. Then he came and got ready. Then we left do more work and we heard a rang, it's time for guest I said as open door and look my family came here after long months I saw them last at my wedding. Mom I said as hugged her and she hugs me back then dad and Bhai..

So how are you beta mom asked me. I'm fine Alhamdulillah mom how you all I asked them. We're fine Alhamdulillah and did granchy being good she said as held jiya. She smiled fine how are you grandma jiya said. Fine beta Really you're speaking granchy mom asked her. Yes ma she was talking Ofc she 1 if she talk she won't close her mouth I said. Really I'm happy then how can you stop her she asked. By putting nippler in her mouth I said. Yes aunty if Start speak she won't let us peace and sleep she can't even speak properly but keep blunt he said. Your so naughty girl she said as cooed her.

Mom want anything to eat I asked. Water enough beta dad said. Okay I said and about to stand but he stopped me, you talk with aunt I'll bring that he said as smiled. Thank you I said and counties my blabbers which I want to tell to my mom and she laughed at that most of that funny which done by jiya and him I'm the one strict there but internally lol on their childish acts. you're happy here mom asked. Yes mom I'm sohappy here and all are pouring their love on me I said as smiled. Now I'm relaxed ik here all and he keep you happy that's why we accept this wedding without second thought she said.

Oh okay mom I saw my friend sabrun here I said. Really how is she and her brother you know you 3 play always together when kids but they shifted house a year later that time mom said. Oh Idk that but thank for information and they're coming I Said. So I can saw them she said,then bell rang I think they arrived I said as opened here them I said as greet them & they said back and let them inside. Where's the b'day girl sabrun asked. Here I said as give her to sabrun. Happy birthday they said and gave them gifts. Jiya clapped her hands in excitement. So all comes it's time to cut cake now she's with her favourite uncle zakhir and he give her to me.

Then we cutted cake and celebrates,its gift time I said and all guest give her gift. We said thank and give return gift which we did for them in half drench with batter,Cupcake then they stayed here sometime. Mom talks with zakhir and sabrun and asked whereabout they talked so long I wonder she never speak that much but to her loved ones I assume that. They was last go to their home. We'll spent time together chit chated this meantime Aarib with Bhai serving all I caught him few times glance on us but smile and he'd back.

No time for family members here I'm always connect with people and talking tbh even I won't khala and mom dragged this all time then only time spent as family was cake cutting and photo session. Finally all done years flew nothing changed except I'm married and jiya turn one and they accept me as a family that's happy. Now we cleaned a house from mess. My parents told as they booked hotel but we insist then they accept to stay here then I talked with Bhai, he was first was anger I didn't notice his presence then I sort then we talked for hours as usual he asked my where about and reply all are care and love me so much prayed like this to keep wanting this love from all and asked Dua for their about,Then we back to bed to sleep.