chapter -5

Aysha's pov:

Yesterday was happen as we expected but to my shock they asked me for jiju. I thought when they told about his marriage I'm happy cuz they found other but worried for jiya.But soon they asked me we discussed even had but arguement but later we agreed to my surprise he tell me straight to me of his consent. Then they said parents were already agreed. Then khala contact mamma then they talked sometime today they're coming for further doesn't it going to fast I'm not excited but afraid and I'M NOT HER that was my fear what if I fail to do my responsibility I have to be courage and try my best to satisfy all here importantly my jiya. Yes I must fighting I said myself. I miss di she always encourage me when I'm nervous by saying fighting. I'm here your compelete her responsibility I thought myself.

Then I heard her crying, My baby I hush her she crawl now a bit she's fast. So we gave to put Pillow all around. You want milk o asked. Then I prepared her milk and feed her. Then I played with her she giggled. Then heard their talk about wedding. Isighed I can't describe how I feel now should I cry for didi or happy for jiya,pity him or anger on me for interrupting they're life I'm mixed emotions rn. They called me Then jiju came sat opposite to me I had make her sit on her rock chair she was awake,now a day she always awake even night now I understand how hard manage babies I salute all mother and parents in this world they raised us carefully. We decided a wedding day coming Friday you both don't mind we want to done quickly not delay khala said.

We looked each other I sighed I nodded but I have to check my schedule then I checked jazkallah don't have any test or exams but after 2 month I have to study I can manage .you can do this I said myself. I agree he said. Im too I said. Okay we have 4 days left we have to work I'll organize this occasion don't worry hasan Bhai said. He have a event management company and he have numerous business and patnered with jiju that was the reason they got close that leads to di marriage and look now I'm marry him so it's all start with my Bhai.

I know you will but prepare simply jiju said. Yeah that's better I just want like simply notover do I said. Okay then we invite VIP and you both friends and close relative that's okay mom asked. Okay we both said. Okay it's happy occasion but you all so glum Just enjoy I don't like this environment I came to enjoy my Bhai wedding Aariba said. She came today after her graduation at abroad and she going to join my uni as well but I soon graduate. We all looks her and laughed and she pout then continue with us it's felt good after sometime all we happy now. Then she took jiya in her arms and played with her. I wonder who's aunt now still a kid Bhai said. You shut up I'm not kid I'm 220kay she said.

Yeah but your kid to me I'm 6 year younger than you he said. Your an uncle she teased. Yes if I'm then your an aunt then  nah he teased her. I wonder why did this people get me engaged to you mom can't you find me a young man I don't want old man she said. Aish this kid I wonder how they gonna live peacefully if they tease and qurel with each other mom said. I'm pitty for my friend jiju said. Bhai you're too she asked. Okay you kid continue your fight give my cutie pie she have to sleep I said and held jiya on my arms. Okay mamma they said and all lol I glared them and left.

I have to feed her breastfeed when she got ill past month doctor advised me to give her bf I'm hestitate first but khala said it's gonna ease I asked her how can I but she said we can even we're not give birth. I give her first I can't describe first but I'm used to, now I feel I'm her own mother even I'm not her biological. But I'm her mother after feed her. I put in crib and made her sleep then I left to study for uni I'm home schooling now I have to for jiya. I opened my lap then lecturer start lesson took points and send him a project which she gave me l done well thanks to khala she managed jiya when I'm busy I told her to not cuz she's not well but she did for me. I understand why di loved them so much khala was the one we all want.

So how's jiya lecturer asked. Fine Alhamdulillah I said. You can ask me anything to manage baby okay I'm always willing to help you she said. Thank you mam I said. She was the one said about feed stuffs and teach me baby action when they I'll or normal whether they hunger or full .Okay see you tomorrow she said. I informed about my wedding and invited her I'm happy for you and must come she said. Thank you mam Isaid then we hanged up.

Then I do my work and assessments. Then we had dinner. I go to put jiya on jiju room ofc she sleeps with her dad. She only in my room at day. I knocked door, then door open I saw him handling some files. Come in he said and gesture me to sit after I put her in his crib. I want to ask you something he said. Okay I said as sat. Then if you feel uncomfortable we can he said. Jiju I'm comfortable and I cleared a long time before I'm sure you remember that in hospital and if you feel weird I can understand you know the reason behind why I'm agreed I look her as my own you don't have to worry I said.

I understand and knew all and you answered before I ask I'm glad that you understood me he said. I know that cuz your father of jiya and afraid would make any mistakes right I said. No not like that you never at mistakes and you're perfectly looking after her, I'm father that's why I'm worried he said. Then don't worry your soul in safe hands just take care of us and our family I said with smile. Ik and I'll do always he smiled as assured all I told him. Okay I'm going but carefully she started to crawl she can move anytimejust build pillow wall I said. I understand she keep twist and turn to I noticed he said. If she awaked all time just drop her at my room I'm doing assessment anyways i said.

You should take rest he said. I'm super energetic why would I tired when I have a bundle of recharger said as kissed jiya fore head. Oh yah he said. Then good night I'm going bye I said as left to my room .tbh I'm hell as tired but I have to it's my responsibility and I promised didi to take care them. Finally I'm finished work then drift to sleep door was open as well cuz who knows when he knock and can't sleep just nap won't hurt and I have to do wash her clothes and dry them. I'm already put her all dirty dresses in washing machine it's working now. I'm sleepy anyway I set alarm for wake from short nap.