chapter -23

Aarib Pov:

After she confronted me about Daneen, i can understand her but i still can't believe whom i treat like my own brother threat to my life. I should do something about this chaos, evening he setup a meeting. It's few hours after...

Aarib, why are you being silent? I can handle him don't worry pls she said. I'm not worry I'm just thinking a way to get out of this thing i said as look her. We'll go through it she said positively i saw her amused. I hope so i said as she nodded.

At cafe:

Finally we are here i said. Ok I'll get inside she said as i grabbed her arm she looks me confused i gave her Bluetooth to hear thier conversation. We're connected through a call out this, i can hear what he's telling you and we can have evidence too i said. I understood she said and she got inside. Then Daneen car were arrived as he came looked around then confirmed no one watching him then got inside. I doubt why he's behavinglike this let's see i told myself.

Aysha Pov:

I got inside and waited for Daneen and looks around to find Aarib and i saw him four tables away i sighed in relief. I felt a tap on my shoulder as i turn found him as he smiled then he sat in front of me.

Dan: how are you? You might wonder why I asked to meet me out? Am I right... He smirked

Me: ain't fine since you texted me and Not asked me you threatened me Daneen.. i said haterd

Dan: i know i did forced you but i did for some reason and your Playing hard to get too. What can I do? Tell me huh...i glare him as he smiled...

Me: why? Why don't you leave me and whatever is the reason you can tell instead you threatened and tortured me, don't you think it's overboard... He looks me know but it's different i can't get that reaction.
Dan: okay now I'm going to tell you something and don't freak out now i know it would make you freak out..

Me: what are trying to say? Just tell me, i have a family to look over...

Dan: i know that but tell me something before i tell you all.. i nod... Okay have you ever felt something happening around you?... How did he know..

Me: yes sometimes b.. but how did you know that? Why are you asking me as you have a care?...he looks me hurts.

Dan: i knew everything and No your thinking wrong about me and I care about you that's why i am here...

Me: okay now tell me and i want you to tell me something about beach incident?...

Dan: i know you will ask me and believe me I didn't do anything just came to save you from them and HIM but you fainted then someone came to save after they left you there but I'm there to help you un fortu - nately I can't. I'm sorry I can't able to stop them from that thing...

I saw him shook and he stopped for while then start tell me...

I badly wanted to tell I'm not involved that but every time you saw me you ran away or gets panicked I'm sorry for all things I did back...

It takes me few seconds to process then i sighed I saw him pity since I accused him without knowing a truth...

Me: you know I can't still believe I accused you for nothing I'm sorry for that but i can't forgive you you made me through these six months I'm mentally disturbed because of you...

Dan: I know I did but I'm forced to do that at first I'm thought to do myself but later I'm wrong i understood then I'm forced to do that if I won't do then you and your family will be in danger that's why I done..

Me: i just asking you why? I didn't do bad something to someone nor my family too I want to know why?... I'm confuse why they back for me...
Dan: truth is our family were hated each other and they took revenge for each other later your family Stop to don't want to lose anyone but mine were still want to ruin your family since you're father arrested my grandfather and hanged for his deed my grandmother were died in sorrows since then my father resume their revenge and his sight fell on you since you're the one last in your family after that incident...

Me: what are you saying? I don't know any of these things and your family is the reason I lost my family. I don't know how to react this Daneen. If you're family wants to kill me then why are you trying to save me? I don't believe not just a knowledge you got about this thing... he shook me by told me about this thing, it was hard to process and finally I did...

Dan: it's because I'm in love with you for so long Aysha and now I know I can't have you but i can save you from danger...

Me: finally you understood and I'm sorry for this thing and I'm hope you find someone better than me. Thank you for the concern but I want to know the person who want to
take down me....

Dan: That was H..... Suddenly we heard a gun shot then I found him on floor his back were oozing out of blood...

Me: DANEEN... I screamed as Aarib ran to me.. my tears were running as he hugged me and he quickly called 911 then they came we left with him to hospital...

Aarib Pov:

My guts were right, both are innocent yet one afraid and other threatened. He's good guy but situation were changed him. My Aysha were crying even he torture her. Allah please save him we have to know the culprit please l prayed as looking ICU...

Aysha: how is he?...she asked Dr.

Dr: he's out of danger but take care of him well. Can I know who you're to him?...

Aysha: I'm...his friend...he nods then left.

Me: he's alright don't worry and let's go home... I said as she looks toward ICU then me... Don't worry I informed zakhir and he's on the way....

Aysha: okay....Then we left to home she's silent till we inter our house when she heard jiya she smiled in a day...

Finally truth out but a culprit, who's that?

Have you'll have any guess?

Let's see.

Hello my dear readers thanks for your reads votes and comment. I'm do grateful for that...

You can tell me if i lagging a story or bored I can try my best to entertain you as much and please do comment that's what encourages me to right well too...

Thanks again for all and please read,vote and share my story...