chapter -4

Aarib's pov:

She left me my source of light in my life left mine. I look at her souless body.then I saw my baby who don't know anything just seeing all and she's in Aysha's arms. She was crying yet manage to calm. There our whole family here we got out from hospital All rituals finished it's for burial. I didn't cry or snap I'm totally lost myself I had some anger but I'm think about my promise I kl won't blame her for Noor fate. Hasan my friend and brother of Aysha. He called me and we have to go. I nodded then we gone to grave yard pit hole where digged.

Then they put in and I threw sand on her trice that made shattered even more I never thought it would happen hole were closed. Then I stood there a moment look her then I walk without turning back I assume her q/ a session finished by munkar nakir now I hope she answer all. I heard when we bury janasha after we bury ater our step oof 4 step that time they enquiry the rooh of janasha if they said answer all they sleep peacefully with light and spaciously till my I ask for all muslim ameen, if they don't they will suffer in dark,suffosticating with a punishmentwhich im asking not to feel that from Allah. If you want peacefully sleep in kabr you could do all and obey all Allah told us and do what prophet teach us. We arrived home then took shower as Sunnah.

6 Month later

I left to my room and remind we had cried silently then I heard knock. Don't disturb me I said. I'm here put naji in crib she slept she said. I opened door and she got in and put jiya at crib mumbled ayat kurshi and Dua blew on her it's late already. Salam she greet me and left. I looked my jiya I sighed and went to her she sleep baby always sleep but she wake today when she with her mother and see after her mom left she sleeping may be that's bond btwn mom child relationship power. I thought then I went to balcony stared at full moon night I hope someday I'll find my souce of light in my life I thought as went to sleep I tried not come im just tossed and turned. Then day arrived so soon. I prayed asked Dua for all and her. Then I look my jiya it's been 6 month of her birth. I hear knock, come in I said.

I came to give her milk Aysha said. I nodded then she hold jiya then about to go I stopped her. You can feed her here I can go outside she's sleeping so I said. Okay jiju she said and feed her. Then jiya wake up and cry search of mamma. Oh no she wants di now she said. I saw her hurts and she have same look she looks jiya with love and worried in her eyes it's not a pitty or sad look which I regards. Baby shus don't cry my baby mamma here she said Rocks her jiy look her and blink may be adjusting to see her clearly bcuz of tears. Then she was quiet and smile at her. I wonder why she always smile at Aysha but even in small time that made me forget all happened. Oh my baby did smile at my baby keep smiling that made you so beautiful and don't cry that's make you look like cry baby wait you're baby right you must cry Aish I'm gotten crazy don't mind aunt okay she said talking to jiya.

I'm chuckled and laughed at her childish act. Your still baby I wonder how you manage my baby I asked. Jiju I'm just making her distract I'm not a kid anymore okay she said. Yes you, grow more I said. Okay did you just mock me jiju she asked. Yeah I said and leftmock me jiju she asked. Yeah I said and left to down. Your over jiju she said. Then she came back to down to have bf. Fyi she was staying here for her further studies plus I took a responsibility of jiya. About noor's consent we don't tell them untill they ask for get me remarried. Aysha sit have a food with us mom said. Khala naji was alone she said. Ik she's sleeping nah let have food I want to tell you something both dad said. I smell something mess. Oh k khalu she said. We thought of your remarriage Aarib mom said.

Sorry for interrupting if this topic of jiju why I'm need here she asked. Ofc you must need here I come to straight point we decided to get marry you both mom said. We shocked of they suggest her.

Khala she said. Yes beta your take care of jiya till the born and she thinks you as a mother and you keep this family Happy after Noor you are alike her mom said. I agree but I'm not her khala she said. You know we still not moved on from Noor lose but you slowly helping us to move so it's good to be take you as you bahu dad said. But jiju consent she asked. I know she wants you hear from myself. You both can think but remind of jiya they said.

Mom i agreed for jiya I said.She look me shock on my sudden consent. Look he agreed mom said. If jiju had no deal then I agree but my parents she asked. We already talked with them they agreed that why we asked you both dad Said. Then I'm agree if no deal she said. My parents were so happy to hear. I know she will go along every decision I make and she told that before to us I'm happy finally jiya will have mother's love that's enough for me.