chapter -8

Aysha pov:

After long time I slept peacefully and past night were fun we talked as we used too. He asked apologise to his past snaps I don't mind even if i that place I would be like that. My thought i said Bhai oh God but his reaction we're priceless I can't control my laughter so I did he told me I tease him more but he didn't let me to call him Bhai . I wonder once I said but now it's alien to me hehe. Okay enough of blunt. I'm already awake for fajr and shook him he wakes up then he left to mosque. Then I prayed and took my Quran to receipt. I heard her crying on my baby she usually woke up this time then we read Quran and she hear me in silently as I sing lullaby. I went to khala room and held her in my arms. Did you sleep well you seems refresh khalu asked. Ofc I did and why can't I when I see my recharger I said. Yeah but who's that khala tease me. Khala I said my baby jiya I said. I meant her too she said. Stop don't tease I know who you refer and she got that to stop make her fluster you go beta he said. Thank you khalu I said.

From now on you call us ma and pa okay he asked. Okay k pa said. That's my girl khala said. Ofc yours ma I said. I'm so happy they said. Okay we're goin take rest I said. And asked jiya. Can we go I asked and she blinks okay bye we said as left. I put her in lap and starts receipt Qur'an in right hand. She look at a around this decrotion and look me. After I finish. I put her in bed build wall around all edge. She was crawling here and there. Then a door open and found him there. Can I come in your palace major women he asked playful. Wait peasant we have ask princess for that I said. Princess your papa ask you permission will you let him in I asked her and she shook as no, sorry we won't allow you I said. Really he asked open one side and pick her she refused but go to him.

Are you mad at papa he asked. She nods. Sorry princy how dare you tell you won't come to papa that much like your mama it's unfair he said pout. She hits his pout and smiled. Your something else like your momma he said. I laughed at thier child act. Ofc like her mamma bit myself too I said. I meant you bit her too he said. Really am I that naughty I asked. Yeah still he said. Aish
this man, okay go out I have to do important work with my doll said. Okay mam he said and left. I feed her

After that I called him, he came and picked her and caressed her baack till her burp. Done we have change her clothes and clean her I said. I wash her he said. No 2 people needs so I'm coming too I said. He agreed I only knew how hard to manage her wash up.

Then we got in with her needed stuff this wash room were contain jacuzzi, bath tub and big wash basin plus Washing machine spot and little change place. This house have all ofc why can't it's after all the great CEO and rich business man home. We adjust our clothes for not get wet. I placed her on my legs her slightly laid pose. He pour some water on her head then a baby start cry and jump I kept her strong not to let her and I sternly shut her up then she silent he looks me shock. I'd we want we have to sternly I'm sorry I said.

You're right it's okay I'm just shook to she she was afraid for you small fake sternly he said. Yeah she's but her love was more than her fear on us I said. Finally we washed her but we already wet that why I'm Always
kept one dress in washroom in case I got drenched. We dried her I told him to take her out I want to change and he left with her and i changed soon and got out find dressing her. Then we played sometime then she sleep and he left to office for sudden important meeting. Then I took my lap found mail from lecturer madam she sent me yesterday and today's lesson thought bof my busy. I'm thankful to allah for giving good people in my life.

I watched then and took points then studies them after I finish my assessment test. then my class mate and bestie Zara called me. She's the one know my all things and my past .Hello Salam did you remember me my name was starting with Z to the A to the R to the A she said. Wasalam I'm remember that person and I'm currently mad at her cause she didn't attend my wedding day I said. Oh I'm sorry that day I had to meet a allince and they come home suddenly she said. Really how is he did you agreed I asked. Yes we did he seems handsome plus good characterize and practicing Islam she said. Oh really I'm happy that did you have his picture I want to see and what his name I asked and she sent his picture.

I saw him and my eyes widened he was my savior that black day, Ahmed Bhai I said. How you know she asked. He's Aarib Bh.. ops sorry Aarib's bestie I said. Oh ho and you about to say your husband as Bhai right she asked with laugh. Yeah tongue spilt can stop I said. Okay how life's go and your baby and Bhai she asked. Good as usual I'm happy we all fine I said. As usual she asked. Yes we're always being friends so we feel comfortable with each other I said. I'm relieved then did I said about that she asked. No but soon you but I'm afraid his reaction for hidden I said. Don't worry it's all past and he won't react big but mad at you for while but soon forgive you she said.

I hope he'll take that ease I won't tell him if he's no one but he's my husband now so thought he must know all about my past i said to her. Your right I hope and take care she said. Ok you too about jiya she naughty and good same time I can't understand her but adorable you should come and see her come here one day I said. I'll ofc for give invite nah she said. I'm happy for you Bhai were kind and protect and lovely he'll keep you happy for you I said .ik dear and thank for compliment him she said. Okay I have to go I'm sorry dear I said. It's okay you have work as well not like me lazy bye Salam she said. You agree you must and Wasalam then we hung up. I look after chores and all.