chapter -15

Aarib's pov:

What I did I ruined all and broke can't I keep myself. I'm so frustrated now what can I gonna do now her each and every words make pang in heart and her anger on this question. What did I do I wanna answers I'm still confused on my love for her yep I do I even planned to confess today but I messed up all my anger over took me when she lied that was my trigger of anger. I can't process all things but I get something from that which if she love or like that will be crime for her cause she thinks that place only for Noor and she don't want to get there .but she doesn't know I have wide space for her I can't love her like Noor but I can love her even more than her.

Even though Noor was my first but she meant to be gone away from I can't deny that it's my fated like this all but Aysha was here bone and she's alive can't I love her it's not fair and that's not a crime right why did she think like that how dare she say we can stay as well wishers I asked. My self and I want to let all but I can't call anyone this time as I thought I ruffles my hair in frustrated. Then I felt a gaze on my back.
Can't you even call me to sleep I asked myself. No you won't I thought as done. When I go inside found her on couch and sound asleep. You didn't even want to lay down be sides me that much guilt and hurt but those useless stare her as sat on teapoy. then she tossed and turned and about to fall but held her from down still sleeping, look you spoiled mine but you sleeping so calmly how did you fell so fast I asked her as lift her bridal style and put her on bed and I layed my usual spot thought I can spend sometime alone with her but let that we one think God one think I shook as turn as facing her. Her face was so red from her sobbed,I heard that not clear but I know I hurted her. I want to make ease BTW us.

I don't want to see all like this us And all are here so I have to keep her and I temper well. I felt she finds jiya I put a doll of jiya middle she cares that then threw that and come to her side and grabbed my hands which she assumed jiya and she put her arms around mine and snuggles more into my chest and still sleeping chuckled at her act and I can't help I kissed her forehead and she smiled and snuggles more I felt good and slept.

At morning:

I woke up as early to pray fajr but she's sleeping and shook her but she refused to woke up and she told me she had a stomach ache I get what she tell then gone to masjid and prayed and come home and find her at kitchen and jiya were with mom now a days, jiya were close with cause mom was

taking care of her, when Aysha doing chores. I wonder how to face her but I should find some way to clear this mess between us. I got ready for office it's getting late now, mom placed breakfast on table as I ready for food and searched her. She's showering jiya mom said as I nodded. After jiya come out still she didn't came out.

Papa jiya called me and mumble something then kissed my cheeks then she ran to room, I guess she's still angry on me. Ok mom I'm going office Salam I said as mom replies then I drive to office but before drove, I looked at window of our she didn't stand there as usual.

Third person Pov:

Aysha comes out as taking his lunch box and searched him but he left already that makes her sad, then his mom came to her. Mah is he left? She asked her mother in-law. He Just left beta, he forget his lunch too M-il asked her. Yes Mah, what Can I do now? She asked her. Do one thing, you go to his office and give it to him M-il said. Oh- okay but jiya? She asked her. I'll take care of her don't worry ok her M-il said. Ok ma I'll go later after some chores she said and went to her room, Deep down she wonder how to face him after she hurt him but she have to do something to clear this mess, cause she's the one rejecting his love nor him, he's ready for start thier new life but she's not ready for that, she knows that cause action speak more than words right, that's when her train of thought broken by

thud sounds along with jiya's crying, she fell down from bed.

OMA what happened she asked as lift her and wiped her tears. Don't cry jiya it will go soon k how many times I told you to get down from bed carefully huh she said as rubs her knees, jiya kept cry. I know one way to Stop your cry she said as tickled her as jiya started laugh now her stopped. Look who laughing huh she said as tickles her more and laughs with her baby. Her M-il was smiling lookingat them then passed her room, she knows something happens last night by her sons face and her D-il face when they both asked about each other mom always detect our worries by our face without telling them nah.

Aysha gave jiya to her M-il then, left to office with thier lunch. She booked cab as it's already waiting for her, then she drove to office but she felt weird when she noticed a black suv followed her cab but shook her thoughts as it's coincidence, then she entered office.