chapter -25

Aysha's Pov:

I rang the bell as door opened, Zara di open and I got inside still staring her.
"Why are you staring me ? did your work done ayshi?" She asked me. "Yes I got to know who I wanted to find and you know who are they?" I asked her. "What are you talking about? First sit and tell me" she asked as I'm overwhelmed to knew about my sister. "You don't that I'm finding my own sister whom I lost long years back and I got to know her di" i said. "Really Alhamdulillah who's that? I want know who's my ayshi di ? Na " she said. "You want to know right I'll tell now close your eyes I'll get you to her" i said as close her eyes. Ok I'll leta go she said. I dragged her to the mirror and open her eyes, "there she is "i said. "Don't play,  What that my reflection ayshi" she said.

"Yes you're my sister Dania di  "  i said as she looked me shocked as tear droped from our eyes unknownly. " What are you saying ayshi? H..how ? You? We? She asked as I nodded as we hugged in happy tears. " Di I missed you so much why didn't you came to me last visit? " I asked.
"Sorry ayshi i can't able to meet that goons were followed me" she said." It's Ok di that's our misfortune Allah wanted to meet us like this situation I guess"i said as wiped her tears. "Me too ayshi ok now tell what happened that day " i said.

"You know that tragedy after I admitted to orphanage by time you were in women hostel you were promised me to visit me one day but you never, after you were lost there's a family came to adopted me and take care and showed love like I'm their own di , Hasan Bhai was like my real brother and Noor di she's my best friend and all after you she's the one make me to came out from trauma but she's not anymore di i really Miss her i thought first I lost and then her i felt so lonely but Allah gave me ziya and Aarib to my salvation but he's noor's husband but later he was mine that was so awkward, how can you behave you call him as jiju or bhai all time suddenly you have to marry and accept him that's what happened to me di" i said as she heard everything as nodded.

"Ya Allah! You overcome so much but is he treating you well? *She asked. "Alhamdulillah yes way more than better, now tell me how are you doing? I'm fool not asking you where about" i said as hitting my head. Don't do that and I faced so much hardship and after I ran away i works hard to my life then I met your jiju he's police and he's investigating a case somehow he knows about my history then I helped him but that's all vain then one he came to me asked for marriage, i accept him as I fated you know then few months ago we know that killer warehouse he gone to arrest him but it's all trap he's captivated there I'm still finding ways to release from that monster but you know it's all very hard to overcome my tawakul on Allah and his blessings I'm going onto this path ayshi" she said as I cried she faced and still facing many problems in her life."

Don't worry I'm here to support and share a path with you to give justice for our late family by Allah will inshallah and you know I have someone who can destroy that devil plans don't worry " i said as she nodded. "Who's that person? " She asked. " That's Daneen di i said as she shocked. He's part of him that monster brother ayshi it's very dangerous to believe that guy he's the one of them trying to harm us " she said. No di he changed and he wants to help us and he said himself he'll release him and he's the one give information about you and your address look we're near yet so far without acknowledgement" i said as she nodded.

" Thank God he's changing and I hope he's true to his promises and look my baby sister grew up so much and yes you're right, I had  unknown feeling whenever see you look that's our blood and love which we have for each other "  she said." Yes di and now please get me a water I'm thirst " i asked as pout . "Okk Cutie I'll look those Munchkins were sleeping go take care of them I'll come in while" she said as she left to bring water and gave that to me ." So when we going to plan about this mess "she asked me.
"Let's wait for sometime Daneen have to heal then we'll proceed our plan" i said.
" It's okay then look it's time for lunch Areeb will come go take care of my brother in law " she said as teased me . " Oh ok di I'll be going " i said as stood . "Wait now tell how many years both got married? " She asked me.

" 2 years going to be 3 soon in few months " I said as she nodded. "Wait!It's been 3 year still no good news ?" She asked as I blushed. " Di shut up we didn't consumated  yet " i said. "OMA ! Your so mean how can do that to my Bil ?Haan she said."Th.. that's I'm not ready for this stuffs you know? " I said.  "I get your point but you must fulfill your rights on husband as well he vice versa sissy so consider about this thing ok , Now tell me DO YOU LOVE HIM? "She asked me as I shook.

"YES but you know... I ... I'm nervous thinking about that gives me anxiety di"  i said. "Okay you have ready and do that okay"she said. " Hmm I'll consider your point and you tell where did you saw BIL and how did you love him tell me " I asked her as teasing. That's how I spent my time with my di. Then I left to Home with ziya and prepare lunch then  ziya evening nap.

Aarib Pov's:

I'm so tired now , I donno how I'm going to cop this mess. Today Aisha left to meet daneen, I pity him but starting I was angry on him for this deeds now he apologized and helping us from this mess. Our room door were opened as my wify came with our angel in arms who's sleeping she put her in cot. She took a seat next to me in bed.

"Look someone decided to show up and forget about her poor husband huh?" I asked as she smiled. " Oh I see someone missed me so much Haan but I don't cause I met with my long lost sister " she said. "Really! When? How? You should have called i could meet her naah " I said.
" Don't worry you can meet her whenever you want and your niece too after all she's our neighbour too " she said smiling hilariously. " Really that Zara di your always talking about? " I asked her. " Yes that's her but Dania is her real name "she said. "Okay now tell me what happened?"
I asked as she told me everything as she's so happy right now.

" Finally my queen got her happiness and I wish Allah keeps you in happy inshallah" i said." ok Aarib Bhai" she said teasingly.
"Seriously ayshi don't play around I'm your husband wify " i said as she walks back as I steps towards her as she stopped by wall our eyes met eachother and no one wants to look away. " Your so beautiful and I want look into your eyes forever Aisha" i said as she blushed. " Pls don't flatter me " she said in shy. " I'm the one should flatter you my ayshi and i want to tell you that I'm always love even after my de.." she cut off me but her palm.
" Don't say that I can't live without you and I love you too " she said as I kissed her forehead i about to going to bedaa she grabbed my hem of my shirt.

" Can I ask you something? and you should answer me honestly, won't you?" She asked. " Yes I'll never lie to you and ask me whenever you want? " I said." Ok
, How. You ever thought about me '
not fullfill your right or need of you?" She asked looking into my soul. "No but sometimes frustrated but that's not mean you didn't fulfill your rights or needs you doing everything for us don't worry"  i said as can't understand why she asking me suddenly. " For that I'm sorry I'll try to do and thanks for your appreciation Aarib " she said as we move to bed and lay down.

"Can I ask you something? Why did suddenly asked me about this things which you're not comfortable? " I asked her. " I thought of fulfill my left out right in all things that's why" she said. " Don't stress yourself and we will go slow in these stuff ayshi" i said. "Then ok we will see that " she said smiling turn other side. " What's that means?" I thought as look her. " Surely she's the death of me " i said as tried to sleep.

Weeks later:

Daneen were healthy now and he's the one released Bil today Dania were so happy and Alim is happy to see his dada.
That's was best feeling in world see your family or baby after long time. Everyone is happy but that things is not all unnoticed by Haider but he still doesn't know who helped Samir Dania's husband. He knows some black goat in their group but didn't know that's his brother, he's helping for justice one he too suffered for his bad deeds too.

"Aarib come home before 9 pm ok" Aisha said as he nodded and kisses her forehead before leaving to office it's became his habit. " Ok madam I'll come soon" Aarib said then left to office. Aisha done her chores then went to meet Samir and Dania they were trying to do in official but it's no use Haider have influence that cause their loss ." Let's make plan" Dania said  . "His chapter will close on his birthday ,we decided to throw party and we have to attend and try to scare him we have to show how it feels  to loose life" Aisha said . "Yes he have to taste his own medicine " samir said as others nodded .

                    ************************