chapter -17

Aarib's pov:

Tomorrow were the day jiya born and jiya is turning one .time flew fast and our little princess gonna 1 and I can't believe and I miss her as well my Noor tbh I'm not fully moved and it's just 6 month I take time to heal I guess but I'm confused rn on myself. I can't understand anything when Aysha near me or being normal with me. I can felt sometime she was confused as well because of me, sometime I close with her forget all thing when I remind my past .i distance myself even I don't like but I'm being like this sometime.

I can't even understand myself I wonder how she understands all and let me alone when I felt to be alone and I did too.

I can't name the relationship we're sharing now even we're married it's drives me crazy. Just relax, sabar (peace) Almighty Allah will ease everything I said myself. Then my phone popped it's from Aysha I smiled she can't even let me be I chuckled. Her chat said she's going uni for exam, yes today was her last day of exam it's end today finally, jiya birthday's preparation were over look by myself so I said I'll manage her and all stuffs
here but look I'm here at office for stupid meeting and jiya with her. Wait what she gonna do for jiya, again mom went to out of town it's urgent her dadi was bed ridden and un well but and she raised me as well I asked Mom to company but she refused ayishi will alone behind and she told me she'll come early cause they stayed for week.

Drop jiya here I sent her message. I'm at uni and about to enter and she's with me beside she's sleeping don't worry she won't awake for 2 he's it's her nap time she replied. okay Just refuse don't give reason and I'll be to pick y'both I and all the best I replied her. Thank you and same here for your meeting don't text or call cuz I'll be in Hall Salam she replied. Oh okay bye Wasalam I replied and she just sent a smiley and went offline. Can't she learn to ask help, never I shook my head as my pa called me for meeting then I left to Hall as well such an same condition.

Aysha pov:

I'm currently in my exam Hall writing answers and jiya was besides me sleeping. I got permission and principal granted me I'm happy for that and I informed him he toldme he was coming for pick us he supposed to look jiya but he had a important meeting so he left be honest I pushed him out forced him to attend meeting he said he'll finish before I left to uni I wait but he takes time so came to uni with her I only praying into finish this exam quick without her mess.

Just write myself said to me. Okay I said to my self and sooner come to last part it's only 30 minutes left to submit papers, I'm currently writing same question he cleared that reminds that day shook my thought when her cry voice oh shoot no baby not here I have to finish this and I look around all attention were on us, I'm sorry I said they nodded and turn to write. I look my mam she gesture me to look her and she told me she'll give me extra time.

I smiled and thank her,Baby don't I said as rock her. Mamma gkkcnksojksch she said I chuckled and some of them giggles at her child talk, baby not here all are busy are you hungry I asked silent and she nodded. Mam can i go out for while and sorry for this I asked. No problem I can feed her you continue writing she won't refuse cause I'm her favorite dadi nah she said as held her inarms I kisses her temple and jiya were stared all and me then turn to mam as I gave her bottle and I back to writing And I finished that finally and she was sleeping after drank milk really, this exam Hall not only make us sleep while writing exam, it makes baby to sleepy it's best place for crying baby to calm them I said myself.

Then I submitted my papers and all did Jazakillah I did before time out. Then we all came out as I held her in my arms. Then someone Pat my shoulder I turn to see who, it's was zakhir and sabrun my team mates when I did project with them and class mates in highschool.

I didn't close to Zakhir but to sabrun she was buddy to me. Look someone married didn't even invite us she asked. OMA I'm sorry I didn't know and that was hurry I said. It's okay what's her name she's looking cute Masha Allah she said and cooed her. Jiya was this cute baby name I said. Can we talk all in canteen I'm tired he said. My lazy brother you just wrote exam not won the war she said. I'm going with him too I'm too we can talk at there I said. He smiled and jiya reached her hands to him to hold her and helooks amazed, hold her she won't go easily to new people your lucky man I said give her to him. Oh baby what's your he asked her.

Skcgkscssksgsn she mumblingsomething. Ah look she's reply you what you made to my daughter she likes I asked. He did nothing just his pretty face she said. Jelly girl you know all baby came to me and good with but she was rude so baby only cry with her he said. Ok enough can we go I asked. Then we left there. He put jiya on table and we three facing each other. How many years you got married and her age you even hid this baby she asked.

It's 6 months since I got married and she was turning to one I said. Really how can this possible she asked confused. Aish this girl, girl let her explain he said. Your right I said to him. Yah I'm ready she said with smirk. Stop that look now listen, actually jiya was Noor Di's and Aarib's jiju child now who's s my husband and father of jiya, Noor di passed away on jiya's second day then I took responsibility on her as aunt and I did then our family decided to get me married to jiju then we got married for jiya and now she's my own daughter and I'm happy that we allgood I said.

Innalillaahi wa in a ilaihi raajiwoon I'm sorry for your lose she said look jiya worries and How can she able endure to apart from her mother on second day of birth all baby was only need mother that time Allah may ease she said,Innalillaahi VA Inna ilaihi raajiwoon and I'm sorry for your lose he said. Zakhir look at jiya who smile all time when her story told. Look jiya, her smile was everything that can make us forget all she said. Yes she can make us he said as squeeze her cheeks. Then my phone rang, it's her father I said as they nod me too pick call. Hello Aarib Assalamualaikum I said. Wasalam where are you I'm at gate he said. I'm with my friends come here take some rest then we can go home I said.

Oh okay madam I'm coming he said hung up.Brother was coming she asked. Ofc you should see him after all he's a good man I said. Ofc we should see that lucky guy he said. Let's see jiya when you papa came he won't let you be with your favorite uncle I said. She shook her head and grip his shirt. Look you hypnotized my baby I said. It's natural he said swiped his hair. He was overnah she asked. Ofc I said. It's look someone finding someone she said. Who I asked as look, I forget I told him to came here, that was Aarib I said. she nods and brother here she gesture before I call him. Then he comes, look who sitting and having fun while I'm waiting for you he said.

I'm here having fun I agree and this my friend sabrun and her brother and my friend zakhir and currently your daughter's crush look at her I said to him. Salam they greet and intro theirself. How you all and did exams well he asked us. We're fine Alhamdulillah zakhir said. Fine Alhamdulillah Bhai she said. So what's next plan he asked. Bhai you to we just finished she said. Oh behen just asking he said. She always like that bro zakhir said. Yah all sisters are drama queens let them bro you tell about your next he asked. Yeah that's true and I decided to join a company first for now then after experiences I'll Make my own he said. Good luck Allah may fulfill that you know I'm like you too and i did fulfilled my will by Allah inshallah you can join in my company as your first move he said and smiled. Thanks bro I'll definitely zakhir said.

Oh if you're both business deal finishedcan we talk informal I asked him. Ofc dear why can't we he said. Then we chit chat whereabouts of each other in mean Time jiya finally come to him and now, he's holding her. Okay we are leaving met tommarow we invites you you both should come for b'day party of my jiya said. You both must and you must your my daughter's crush he joked. You too okay we must even I'm not much sister won't let live after this her nephew b'day right zakhir said. Yes,and see u later and bye we're go bye we saved as greet Salam. Jiya say bye to Uncle and aunt I said as waves her hand. Then we drove to home. Prepare for b'day party. We decided to bake cake and cookies for return .then we had dinner and left to sleep.