chapter -14

Aarib's pov:

1 years later

Those day went so well and enjoyed our little princess day and all are so busy serve guest and me also good thing was had a company with my dude but Ahmed didn't come in time due to heavy schedule after all he was the one manage his family business he was the one men in his family after his father passed away. He come late nearly party end good thing he had his part cake separated. Then he and Aysha talked sometime and well as he spent with jiya he was her first favorite uncle then zakhir was her second those two nearly fight to have time with her. Me and Aysha were laughed at their act, good they never grew. Speak of him I felt something when talk or smile together my mind said that jealous my heart it's not a crime and accept that why can't I but I won't say I love her but I can tell I like her as herself. I hope I can move on I can give what her want back and speak of her she distance from me sometime I can feel it but Idk why I wanted to ask her that but I don't have a courage to ask but sometimes she act free with me I can't getting her point of view, no one of us the girls thought.

But I forget all this when I with her I do why but I love to tease her let do it I thought when I saw her making bed for sleep. You can me where the heck you're all this time I'll reply that question, I'm with in law talking with them they came here for work aunt was alone there so uncle and Hasan brings here for spent time with Aysha and jiya and I was ordered by mom to bring blankets and pillows which we kept for guest in my room we have guest room that was occupied by khala and khalu and Hasan took Aariba's room but she won't let use her blanket and pillow so I'm going for my buddy's sleep stuff. When I entered room I found her taking sleep stuff from slope she 4 inch short to me but she's the heighten girl here sorry woman. Excuse me you should call me to bring that down I said. Oma she said afraid as her stool shaken and fall down before her fell down I held her. She closed her eyes to avoid this reality. Poor girl your safe you can open your eyes I wanted to say that but I stared her face I'm just noticed her outfit that was breathtaking peach green saree with simple embroidery design and her ornaments suited well beautiful Masha Allah I mumbled.She's still closed her eyes.

Aysha pov:

I'm now taking stuff's from slope but sudden voice from him shook we which caused me to fall I closed my eyes and I didn't feel floor but two arm grabbed my waist, it's ticklish cause that's on my bare waist I regret why I did wear saree today it's all ma insist then I open my eyes slowly and found a beautiful hazel orbs which bored to me but still not bored and I looked away. Ahh put me down I said.

What he asked as broke trances. Let me down I said. Oh sorry you should call me he asked. Its okay,It's not that height but thank you to save me I said. Welcome he said as bend dramatically. Enough Mr give this to your buddy I said and turn to my favorite place Ofc balcony to hide my flustered face so he won't find those.

Okay majesty he said as left and said me he came in while so I took my chance to feel this weather. Jiya were decided to sleep with mom I refuse but they didn't budge, No option so I gave up. All silence no sound only chill breeze that embarrassed me and those stars glitters so beautiful along withbright moonlight it's look like almost sahr time but no it's just start of night. I'm still stands at outside balcony, spread my arms and feels this chill weather. Alhamdulillah what a creations Allah created Masha Allah, I thankfull to him he created me and made still alive for that I'll do his orders with whole heart not with forced or no option i thought myself.

If that saying possible which dead person stay us stars I should take to didi and my loved all who lost happily but that's all just a superstition or just saying we won't do anything for that. I thought as looking over the beautiful sky which decorated with stars like diamonds which glitters along with white full moon like pearl brighten the blackish blue night sky like dark theme which make us realize nothing is imperfect even even were imperfect but we're perfect on that way. Subahanallah Alhamdulillah Allah Akbar i mumbled dikr that can fulfill my meezan (weight machine ;which compare our good and wrong deeds if our good was more inshallah we will enter jannah if wrong Asthagfirullah and Awoodubillah we will enter hell) instead of mumbling wow or song which suits this weather I agree i haveentertainment but when needed even I'm crazy for BTS I hear them when I need or wish to hear their songs. All I want spent my life as much shalih women and enter into jannah and stay together with my suppose who Allah paired with me.