chapter -24

Aysha's Pov:

After the encounter with daneen I'm confused and scared too. I'm worried for him too. I pray he'll get soon and help us too,my train of thought enterrept by Aarib voice.

Are you coming inside or not ayshi he said as I nodded then we got inside the house and welcomed by mom. Look your mom came she said as I saw jiya  that's when I smiled for the day God.  My baby I missed you so much I said as kissed her jiya giggles and they saw us shrug their head. What happened why you both late tonight? Mom asked us. We'll tell you all but we're so hungry please can you give us foood ammi Aarib said. Ok beta go refresh you both I'll set a table go she said and left . We enter our room and refreshed and I sat jiya on her table then we sat as we served food as ourselves and start eating.Now tell me what happened? beta she asked us. Actually Daneen threat Aysha and blah ... He told all things as mom shocked to hear that all then she saw me worried.Mere bachi how did you tolerate all this you should've told us but now we know all nah we'll find a way out dear mom said as held my hands. Ok Ammi I said. Accha (well) now go and sleep it's getting late she said as we nodded the we finished food and left to our room.

At Morning:

I woke up by my cutie pie's little hands. Hey jiya I'm sleeping nah let me sleep for little baby I said as whined. No Mamma wakie wakie please she said. Ok I'm awake and you little come get ready for the day I said as held her go towards restroom and got ready. Finally my lady's got Aarib said. Yes mister and are you ready for office? I asked him. Yes but before we have to visit him he said. Ok, but jiya ? I asked. Let her stay next door and  she's so eager to play with Alim am I right my princess he asked. Yes Mama can I go please? She asked me. Okay only because mom not here she left for some relative house and don't disturb her and be a good girl okay?I said. Ok mamma she said happily. Hmm then let's go and you wait for me I said to him as he nods .

Zara didi I called her as knocking her door, she shifted here a week before now she's our next door. Yes coming I heard her then door opened. You, Assalamualaikum ayshi how are you and get inside she said.

Walaikumassalam Assalamualaikum and Alhamdulillah how are you didi, I didn't saw you last two days I asked her. Haan I left to my in laws house dear she said. Oh okay di I said as sat on couch. What's the matter? Our little jiya came Haan she asked. Actually I'm going out for the while and mom isn't home so if you don't mind,can you please take care of her for some time I'll come soon I asked. I won't mind and I'll take care you don't worry, who will refuse this cutie pie cuteness Haan she said. Oh thanks didi I'll go now , jiya don't trouble her I said. I won't mom jiya said. Jiya beta go Play with baby I'll send mamma she said. Then she ran ,Zara di send me off then went to house.

Finally queen came he said . Yes my king can we go ? Now I asked. Okay he said as we left to the hospital. We visit him then Aarib left. Assalamualaikum, how are you feeling now Daneen I asked. Wasalam, I'm fine and I thought you won't come and visit me he said. How can't I come Haan? Let it side , where's zakhir? I asked. He left to shop he said. Can I ask you something and you have reply me honestly ok? I asked. I'll ask me Aysha he said. Who shot you? I asked him. My enemy and its not known by Him if you ask me as next question he said.  Thank God I thought he's the one shot you and who's him? I asked him. That was my brother Haider and he came to visit me yesterday and he asked me how it happened I'd lied about this shot I guess he doubt this incident please be careful he said. Okay but do you still have any secret about my family? You didn't told me?I asked. Yes I have but I don't know how you take all this you still have someone by your family he said. Who's that? Tell me I asked him.

Your sister, I don't know her name and his husband were captivated by Haider too he said. What? Are you talking about Dania di? Where's she ? Did she got married?How? when? I asked him. Arey Yaar! don't spam me with your questions I'll answer you don't worry he said. Okay tell me I said. She's alive and she have some and husband too now , he's under captivated by Haider don't worry he'll be rescued after I go to him he said. Ok but where's my sister living do you know? I asked him . I know her last adress were xxxxxxxxxx but she changed her name and adress last time I don't know where's now? We're close to find her he said.

  But that's my address so she's living there near me I don't know that? I asked him. Yes but I can't believe that and you can inquiry about her place and her you can known where she went if you want I'll send zakhir with you? He said. Don't worry thank for knowledging me about di and all I'll take Aarib with me and take care of yourself please be safe okay bye I said.

I'm sorry again and pls forgive me and I'll take care of me don't worry and I have to help you too he said. Ok bye Salam I said as he nods then I left there to house. I'm happy to know she's alive now I have to enquire head of  compartment. I left to home then fetch jiya from Zara di then took her with me to office.

Excuse me sir can I come in? I asked.yes come in he said. Mr . Ahmed I came to know about someone who dear to me can you help me? I asked him. Ok what can I help you Mrs.Aarib? He asked. thank you sir, Actually I came to know is any tenants leave few days before or month? I asked. There's no one leaved but change to other houses in our compartment he said. Sissy your so intelligent and you didn't left me thank you for that even you don't know my existence I thought as smiled. Can you give me the details please I asked him. Yes of course wait minute I'll give their whereabouts he said. As what he told me shooked me as I asked, What!!! I said as tear stream down . Are you okay ? He asked. Yes Thank you very much sir I am taking my leave thanks again I said as he nods then left to that flat number.