chapter -9

บบ

Aarib's pov:

I'm back home home door open by mom. Salam I greet and she replied. Can't you took off for family time and your married now she asked. Mah it's important so I have to go but I won't do that hereafter I said. Okay she must be bored take her out for while she always inside home she won't even go to uni only at exam days she said. Then I thought yeah its been 9 month of jiya born plus its been 3 months of we got married and she never asks go out even we go she refuse us and she only out for jiya

All time she only came for wedding shopping she even did organized all inside home I want ask her why she always refuse to out I thought.

Beta I'm talking to you but your not listening mom said. Just thinking where to take her ma I said. Okay go you both alone not with jiya okay aariba will look her after all she ideal mom said. I smiled at she damage her own daughter. Okay mom I said. I'll tell get ready mom said and left then went to kitchen to drink water and drank then gone to get aysha who's getting ready in other room.my watch it's nearly luch time I thought why can't eat outside by the time she got ready tbh she wore a simple dress but look beautiful. Can we go asked. Yes why sudden she asked. I thought it's good to out for sometime I said. Oh k she said then we went to car and is start car, where are we going she asks. Ofc to eat out your favorite restaurant I Said.

How did you know she asked. Ik someone told me I said think of Noor, when I bring there she said that she crazy for that restaurant I'm always thought when she came we three should go together there but now we both only going it's all destiny. Oh I get it who said she said. Ik that i said. Oh can we play radio it's boring she said. We can I said and on radio, song were playing she humming along with them and I'm driving with full concerned on road it can take time.

After half hour we arrive here, here we arrive I said and look her she taking nap I didn't know when she nap. I shook her, let me sleep jiya she mumbled. Aish this girl I smiled at her act. Aysha wake up we're here I said. What we arrive she awke. Yes come out I said. Then we went inside. Wow Masha Allahit's was beautiful she said. Your like this place I asked. It's my fav place here why can't I love here she said. Ofc anyone can love this place this was a upper lake view restaurant and it's on slope with modern architect i Said. Yeah she said. She took out her phone start to take pictures and selfie.

Come here we have to take selfie I want show this place to ma she said. Okay then we took some pictures then werdered food and wait for food. I want to ask you why are you won't go often only rare time I asked her.

That's I personally Don't like to go out except like this peace full places and I will tell you the reason later I don't want to ruin the moment now so get me she said. Oh okay if any thing bother you you should feel free to tell me I'm here okay I asked. Okay and same here she said. When she wants to drop one topic she always reply short even that's lot to us but know she said simply same here but that meant a lot I can see in her eyes and it's better to drop this topic since she don't want to go on. Okay let that aside when your semester came I asked. That's what I'm afraid now it's in a months I have to cover all I just covered half I have cover more she said. Ican help you with your study I said.

I can manage you always come home tired of work I won't want to bother you more she said. I'm not that tired to come home I'm just order others and sign all fills that's not a heavy work except meeting I said. Don't cover tiring work I know that was so tiring saw that when Bhai work and you all she said. Aish no deal I'll help you I said. No victory on great Mr Aarib Khan she said. She rarely call my name it felt good to her my name I want to call her by name and she to me but I only do that tease her, when we feel more comfortable with each other we'll call together. Yes you won't Mrs. Aysha Aarib Khan I said. Ik that Mr she said with smiled then food came we start eating and chitchat. I wonder did she ate she said. She must mom won't let her hunger I say. Yeah she said and continues eating after our finish and we went to car then I started driving, now where we going she asked. Beach I said.