chapter -21

Aysha pov:

All are going well till now then why this all happening to me. You can ask me why this sudden thought because I'm caught, when I left for washroom that beast texted me and that was seen by Aarib now he's running in anger and I saved him as beast not his name it's the another reason he's fuming in anger to see. Other man texting me at this late hours don't he get angry but reality I'm in big danger and my life too.

"How long you hiding this things from me" he asked me. "that's nothing it may be mistaken" I said to drop his anger." Don't lie I discovered all and don't dare to lie i swear I don't know what I'll do to you" he said fuming in anger. "Please I'll explain don't do this and just calm anyone can hear us "i said fear of mom and dad can hear us plus it's midnight. He looks me so angry and nod." It's been a 6months try to avoid this but I can't he was torturing me I can't let anyone to hurt you and all "I said broken voice, I can't endure more this things by myself plus that was out now.

"What who gonna be hurt us if he was thatdangerous you should tell me at first but you didn't care to tell me right" he asked disappointed. "I know you're disappointed on me what can I do I can't even tell that person who even if I tell I think you won't believe me" I said. "Aysha for god shake that person torturing you mentally for 6 freaking months and you are telling me I won't believe you if you say that jerk name I'm worried for you how you through all this time why can't you tell me his name" he asked me." If I say, you won't react big and don't do any wrong thing plus I want to know something from that person then you can do whatever you want I won't stop but before I have to get to know more about things please" I asked. "Okay" he said. "Now I'll tell all you but please don't interrupt "I asked he nodded.

"That jerk was none other daneen and he was torturing me to go with him even knew after I got married and when he came here that day you bring him nah he told me he can harm all I can't risk you or any one life here to escape from him, so decided to make him let me go by my talks without getting caught but look I'm caught but I don't want to burdenanyone specially you cause you're always stick with him for office stuff and all you look him as your brother but that guy was imposter" I said And explain all.

He silently heard all and nodded. "Say something please I can't endure you're silence I'm not at fault I didn't ditched or cheated you I'm just want to avoid this chaos please ",I said teary I held his hands. He looks me disbelief," how did you thought I will think you cheated me are you insane or me to believe anything outsiders told me something bad about you?", he asked. I stayed silent, "tell me Aysha how did you thought of that and I'm worried about you and disappointed on you cause you're didn't care to told me your bothers and decided to handle yourself that all don't think any bad from now on please it's breaking me" he said. "I'm sorry I didn't mean that to but my negative thought made me to think like that I'm really sorry" I said. He sighed," I didn't except that Daneen can do this to you and us but what can I do now, but I have to do something I'll deal with that but I want your cooperation" he asked.

I looked him disbelief I thought he'll be receive punish for his deeds cause you want to know something and I'll let you go you're meeting him tomorrow don't worry I'll be coming too but he don't know" he said. "I'm agree, are you mad at me ? "I asked him. "No why would I don't worry and don't ever think about that Don't hide anything from me okay promise me" he asked. "I won't,promise" I said. "Can you care to tell me what you gonna ask him if that beach incident related to him I swear I won't let him live ?he asked.

I gulped," I think so but I don't know surely please calm now I'm Really afraid of you're anger "I said. "If it I'll let but once that was confirmed I won't hesitate to kill him at the spot "he said fist his hands. "Just now I told you calm please I'm really scared" I said. He looks my face I'm nearly cried his strain face reactions fell down and looks me something that I can't able to describe that look. Don't worry we can sort it out he said pats my back as I'm still hugging. After sometime we sat on couch and I felt sleepy without knowing I slept, I felt he grabbed my head and put in his lap, I felt warm and sleeping peacefully.