chapter - 26

Aarib's pov:

I woke up as sunlight beam on us. I looked her ,how can someone pretty even in morning face , God I'm going crazy for her day by day i thought as stare Aisha. I suddenly remembered what she asked me about fullfill some
Duty, God my breath hitched at one moment. I want that but she have to be comfortable with me for those things.
She just started to comfortable with me.
So I dont want to rush this things if she willing that's no problem for me atlast I'm a man right.

"Good morning , meri jaan " i said as she opened her eyes. " To you too Meri zoujha( husband) " she said as smiled.
" Ok get ready I'll prepare breakfast" she     as she left get fresh then out of our room. " Ok then I'll get ready" i said to  myself got ready for the day and i
decided  to meet daneen for the plan we have to do l. Yes I'm too looking for the way to destroy that guy who mess with my love. I know about all things and Samir was my friend I lost connection with him after his mission. But now we met he told all things about that Haider.

"Aarib beta come have bf it's getting late and also drop Aisha at mall she told me she wants to buy some stuffs" mom said as I nodd. " Ok maa where's my angel?"
I asked as much my food. " She's at Dania's place playing with her brother and I and your dad going to Village for some errands so be responsible and come home early without being workholic k " she said as i sighed.
"Ji maa and your order will fulfilled don't worry and take care of your both health ok" i said as she smiled. " I forgot to tell I'm leaving at 7 so come home early to drop us at station " she said. I saw aisha with ziya laughing on something then ziya ran to me as i hugged her.

" Paapa! You didn't left yet i came to see but mumma said your getting ready " she talks as i  grined. She's three now and talking in fluency without break I'm happy to see her like this my angel.
"Haan beta , ok when your going to your playschool , isn't getting late? " I asked her. " I'm going now but after see you bye pappa " she said as kiss my cheeks with smile. For that baby smile we can loss core for it. " Ok baby  feeamanillah"
I said as she left with aisha.

Then I and aisha hopped in car." Finally someone noticed her husband I guess" i said as she chuckled. "You know that busy on morning every day nahh and yes I'm noticed my husband eyes were searching for me too like love sick pup " she said with teasing smile." Atleast I'm progressing unlike you dear " i said.  "Kinda true okay I'm going with di to meet daneen if you want you can come with us" she asked me. " I thought about it too okay I can join with you guys later but be careful you about that guy" i said.
" Yes but allah is with us we surely going to put him behind bar for his deeds and we can live happily ever after without any problem " she said as I nodd.

"Ok I will call you so do shopping quickly I'll pick you up if I finish early" i said. " Ok sir I'll try too vice versa " she said grined.
Then drop at mall then left to office.

Aisha Pov:

Finally i came to mall and done shopping for my necessary item and home. I went to garments I saw a dress it's totally fine for that party to trap him and do justice for our parents.

 I went to garments I saw a dress it's totally fine for that party to trap him and do justice for our parents