chapter -10

Aarib pov:

When we gone out. She opened herself I wonder how she suffered that time but now safe and sound. I'm just want comfort her then pulled in her my arms and she fits perfectly and she let out all her sob then she was okay and ask for ice cream like a kid. I'm agreed but soon she asked us to have race so we did and she lost and I asked my bet as we talked she would call me by name. At first she called and told me that slip then refused then she said my name with no option I felt happy. I don't know why I'm badly want her to call by name but I want. Then we ate ice cream then drive to home. We're welcomed by our princess weep, I missed her she said. Really I said. Yes ofc I apart from her for freaking half day she said. God sometime I think her as jiya biological mom no wonder if we before that should be who knows l thought. So did you both enjoy dad asked us. We did I say. Yeah but I miss my baby she said. You should learn to spend time with both her cuz you both just married and you have to spend time alone mom said. To that's not need ma I said. No you both should then how could you understand each otherdad asked. We know enough of each other pa right jiju she asked. Again I said. Look she can't even say your name mom said.

She calle me by name mah from now on Aysha call my name I said. You both are playing with name topic to change a topic of alone time mom asked,no we won't and we'll go someday okay mah she said. That's my girl look he never agree Mom said. Ma the great Aarib Khan never accept easily we should beg him and you he makes me beg for just an ice cream she said. Really you, it's not fair mom said. I thought to but she's the decided to challenge on race and she lost and accusing me I said. You both are kids I'm sure and I wonder you both are parents for a baby dad said. I'm not he she said. No she I said. You both go refresh yourself both then come to dinner And jiya were sleeping don't wake her up with your silly mess mom said. I won't I said. If he won't I won't to she said and ran. You must have to suffer punishment I thought. Okay I'm going in I said and get in. What did you said out I'm made beg right but now you must beg me leave you I said as I trap against wall.

W..what she asked. From doing this I startedto tickle her and she laughed with out control my room were soundproof so I don't worry. Aarib Please stop it's hurt of lol she begged. Okay I let you now if you lie again you will see my devil side I said. Okay I won't I'm just played your bad she said while taking her night dress. What you never grew I said and about to chase but she already ran and shut a door of washroom. I'll sort after you come out I said. Oh no we can sort it out your good I'm bad sorry she said. Okay you're forgiven I said and i shook my head at her childish act, then I changed and she came out then our dinner came I our room we had dinner and get ready to bed.

Aysha pov:

What happened to him but. I like this I thought as I pick jiya from Aariba, babhi she called. Yes behen I asked. Are you happy the asked. Yes, why this sudden question I asked little back. Nothing just asked she said. Something is fissy I asked. Nothing your Bhai worry so much of yourself and I'm too that's why she said. Oh that's no need to worry and I'm happy and secure why can't I when I have you all said. That's your wedding look a bit forced she said.  No it's our will don't worry I know and your worry about Bhai to that why you asked me right if that's good I said think of her care towards us and Bhai Yeah I'm she said.

Okay big lady can I go to my room cuz the father of jiya waiting for us to get sleep | asked. Ofc you can go she said. Then I left to my room and look him Making bed for jiya . No need she can sleep with us in bed I said. Oh that's good idea he said. Then I put her btwn us and we layed side by side and put a quilt on us. I look there playing dad and daughter I took this pic without they know. Then I turned to thier how can I resist their together Moment and I joined them. My angel I said squeeze her cheeks soft. She smiled and look us we cooed her. Then she climbed on him and sat on his stomach he put his arms protectively around her and she started to pull his beard then he starts to say ouch.