chapter -7

Aarib's pov:

After we had dinner I left to meet my friends it's reception so they're still here. Ahmed called me I turn to saw him I forget him, he was my cousin& childhood friend he was the one always there for me anytime and anywhere. This past he helped me to move on still not but I'm at least trying he's the one of the reason when i broke down, he just slapped me and shook then yell at me he told me that he doesn't like to look at me like this and he even cried for me and then I realized how I act absent minded but I don't show it to my family and her.

I just kept silent i didn't want to do anything or even talk with them I'm just reply short and they didn't disturb me and told anything they understand me I want some time alone and I smiled only with my daughter. I'm even snap at something

Sometime I just ignore them ik I'm hurts all then decided to after his and My reality hits me hard. So I tried to move on now I'm here at this point remarried with who care my daughter as her own and treat my family as hers. Bro down to earth he said. I shook myhead and hugged him. He hugged me back, what's up man he asked. Nothing I said. Okay how are you feeling now he asked. Fine I said. Really he asked. Yes I swear I didn't feel bad i said.

That's a relief I bet you miss her that's why I asked he said. I'm but at least I fulfill her wish that soothe me I said. Same here bro don't worry all gone a ease and try to give space for aysha he said. I hope I'll and try don't worry I said. Then how's my angel doing he asked. Tbh she half angel and devil she always naughty and never sit quietly she didn't even let me sleep and eat,do works I pitty her how can she manage just one day I die of tired I said. Really that's what all baby do I didn't expect you call your own daughter angvil He said and laughed.i glare at him he finally Stopped his laughter then he look me and smiled.

You start to care her he asked. Ofc I do cuz... she's took care all and now she our family now nah i said. He eyed me then shook his head thought of something then asked me one thing I'm frozen I can't answer this now. Did you accept her as your wife with heart he asked me. I.. Idk i said frankly. Im really don'tknow but soon find that question's answer. I hope you will find soon but please try to you understand what im asking he asks me. I get it idk but I'll try i said honestly. I believe you don't hurt her he said. I won't i said. I wonder why he tell me like this, he always care for all. Okay man go babhi will wait look they sent her he said. What that much time past i asked hjim. Yes just look around you all guy est already left and only family here and as your cousin im here for you he said. Should i supposed to go u asked. He face palm himself ofc then her imaginary husband will go to her he asked. Hehe i smiles. Dont smile go he drags me in our House.

So finally groom came Aariba my little sis said. You're so mean let me stay out its not that late i said to him with mind my nut head sister. Someone was afraid huh she asked. No why would I'm going bye all i said and climb upstairs i heard conversations, why are tease him he ask her. If i don't he wont go in stupid she says. You are right but you never fail to curse me right he ask. Ofc youre my dear cousin nah she said. I'll telk this hasan as you call me dear he will die jelly on you he said. I shook my head. They never grew then i arrived my room i open the door there shestanding at balcony then she turned.

Masha Allah i mumble. She look really pretty i never noticed before. I greet her she replied back. Then came inside from balcony. Its remind her they both are same Noor did this too when I'm got in on our wedni8. Jiju she called i broke my trance and replied her. What I asked. You zone out she asked. Nothing just reminded something i said. Oh okay where jiya she asked. With mom i asked them they refused i said before ask why i let her with mom room. Hmm how did you know I ask that she asked. Ik you never let her alone that why i said. Hehe i smiled. Okay then whta can we do now. I asked. Tbh idk and im tired can i sleep she said. Okay you can i sound disappointed really i asking myself.

Its okay we can talk for sometime I'm wide awake now she said.

No you can sleep i said. No i want to please she said. Okay what are you want know asked. I'm just want to know you're likes and dislike she asked. You know all right about me I asked. Ofc but not that much, I can mold me as you wish that's why I don't want any mess btwn us that's why she asked.She was straight forward that's what I like her at first when I saw her. Okay I want ask one thing you always this straight forward I asked. Jiju ofc I'm I don't like talk one out and in one thought she said. Yes I'm too but over straight forward not good I said with smile. Aish I'm always like this you have to used to she said in anger. Don't anger I'm just trigger you I said.

You always do that so friend I miss the old us she said. Ofc I would love too and same here I Said. I'm sorry if I'm bother you in past and now too she said. No need get what you think don't be it's fate we won't do anything and don't be feel like that I said. She look me amazed, can't you mad at me interpret she asked. No why would I, i would if you doesn't,cuz she got promised from you nah tbh I'm sorry for which caused past months I snapped at you sometime without reason I said. No need bhai oops she said. what? I asked shocked we just got married but she's calling me bhai . Hehe sorry jiju forget you said nah we can be like old she said. Aish you I wonder how can I live with you whole life but please don't forget I'm you're husband and your my wife don't tell others as old we're like cousin or anything I said. Sheshook then laughed. Why are you laughing I asked. You should see your face when I call you Bhai she said suppress her laugh. Stop you I said.

Okay I'm and I won't do that she said. What you won't do i asked .you said Don't call you b... I cut her she surely tease me I bet. Okay I got it you said your sleepy I asked. Wide awake wide awake no sleep she said. She and her crazy crushes songs. Wait I want to ask you did you dropped you crushes over BTS I ask. Ani no no never why would I huh never ever she said. Ik that are they still banded I asked. Ofc they extended their contract for more 7 years but it's a last extended contract so I'll miss them she said. So I have to endure more 7 years of craziness of yours I asked. You should it you will see the consequences she said. Okay okay I get it I said. Do you like this balcony that much every time you arrive you won't fail to stand even just for while I asked.

Yeah I love infinite and it's my dream style it felt good here to let out all send feel fresher she said. Oh then we should build one as you wish when I built new house I said. Really that's happy but no need now I'm happyhere don't spoil me of your richness she said. Okay mam I said. It's really feel good to speak free together. She yawned

Okay I'm sleepy I go to sleep I said. Okay I'll take couch then she said. Don't we can share bed that won't hurt we can build pillow wall as you think baby won't quitly sleep I said teasingly. No I won't want pillow wall but just one pillow enough for comfort she said. Ik come I have to give you something I said. What she asked. Here your wedding gift from side I said give her a gift wrapper my That was a pendent set in diamond at least I can repay all she did for us from this it not enough but I can do this at least. Masha Allah it was so pretty I accept this no back words cuz it contains my baby intial she be said.

Actually I have something to give I don't think you I like or not but I want to give that, she gave me a small box and canvas. It was a watch she modeled and it was me and daughter picture that was painted as beautiful. I'm really exclaimed. Thank you i said. Your welcome she Said. Then we changed to comfort clothes then drifted to sleep.