chapter -3

Noor's pov:

This 2 year we're enough for me. I never thought I gonna leave soon. We all happy that our baby arriving but I not destined to spent time with my baby and I'm small family which we built. When I come to know I had a tumor at last stage I feared that would affect baby but doc said that won't affect but same time I'm having less time I'm shattered to hear human always fear of death but look I got to know I'm gone die soon. I don't know what I save for my akhira but I put my efforts and tried hard and done for my Allah only for his love may that's why he calling me soon or my fate no one was perfect but we have chance to do all good deeds save back up for akhirans. I want and wish all to forgive my deeds. I'm afraid of future of my family Aarib and baby I can even give that mother love. I'll put all my worries and bother on allah he won't let my faith down. I won't tell this to all they must be hurt to hear importantly Aarib I thought. Then suddenly my tummy hurts it's time.

He bring me hospital on the way he confront me he can't even see this stage how can he endure after I die but I have to strong for us and baby. Then I dragged to OP then I tried I cannot give birth natural so they have to operate me then I gave birth to my little girl. I smiled at her cry at first then I'm crying for my pitty fate I hugged her and kisses her they cleaned baby then left to out then I took rest but this sounds computer we're remind me I'm alive. I'm connected by some wires then nurse remove that only beep computer was working at my heart beat rate. Then he came we spent some time I'm asked him to promise and he did for I ask I know he was half heartily promised me.

Then I changed a sad topic to smile .I asked About Aysha my baby cousin she was like my own sister but fate we separated born. They spent time together more time to surprise me and do surprised. They made me lol full heart. He smiled. Oh someone smiling on partners thought I asked. Yeah he said. Then we heard her voice I'm beyond happy tosee her after 2 year. We give our baby to her she cooed her and looked her with full love I felt she always talk about baby and her love towards them she used to tell me that she'll raise my children even she married to her suppose and love them as her own. I smiled at her then my husband and she chitchat sometime then he left to give us time .then a thought strike me I know I'm only have day or 2 to leave this world and all loved once. I forget to ask my newphew name she asked.

jiya I said. Masha Allah good name Allah will give herall happy and Barak and rahmath to her she said. Ameen o said. We chatted she shared so much which she gone through those years we laughed at her lover guys whom proposed her. She always rejecte all she doesn't want Haram relationship and she keep her words of stupid bet we had not fall in love till married only our suppose. Then I thought why can't I get them together

I believe she will take care of our baby and family. But how can I ask her they treat likely siblings but it's no wrong they'll feel ease after sometime. Aysha I call her. Yes she said. I will ask you something don't deny that please I asked. What that I'll try she said No you must I said Okay tell me shesaid. No you must I said. Okay tell me she asked. Will you look after my baby and Arib for me u asked. okay... wait why are asking this question suddenly you will always there for them nah she said. I sighed,I have less time to live ashi don't react and I want to handover my family at good hands then I'll close my eyes relieved I said. Di what are saying she asked with tears.

I explained All thing to her. I understand but did can take care her as my own child I will be treat her as aunt and mom as well but why Bhai she asked. I want to be her real mother aashi not act and marry him ik you can manage family well and keep them happy I said. Di how can I imagine him as I can't even tell that word and how will he accept to this and what will our families think we'll be broken after you I'm not have a courage to say that, what make you think that I agree she asked with mixed emotions. I asked I you cuz you love me and agree for sake of you nephew I Said. She stood silently thinking about my confess. What are you talking we hear door bang as he get inside. Bhai did she said. I heard all Aysha he said with anger then I looked him hurt.

said. No you must I said. Okay tell me she asked. Will you look after my baby and Arib for me u asked. okay... wait why are asking this question suddenly you will always there for them nah she said. I sighed,I have less time to live ashi don't react and I want to handover my family at good hands then I'll close my eyes relieved I said. Di what are saying she asked with tears.

You promised me remember I asked. Yes I did

but not marry her he said. I'm too Bhai she said. Ik dear and wonder what happened to her he said. Something happened that I won't tell you but please marry her after me for sake of baby you promised me oneday you going to marry other that why can't be Aysha I asked. You won't get me he said. Wait both please stop arguing and look shes crying I'm sorry I'm the reason here for argue I'll calm her you both sort out di I'll go with you and Bhai I'll go with your decision I'm just accept for naji and I'm just be her mother till you remarried I had no deal it's my decision only the reason of di valid don't think me as bad or get me wrong I sort all I don't want mess btwn our friendship and siblings live which broke us she said then left with jiya to calm her. Look her she's. Understanding why can't you i asked. Ik that even if I agree to this will they let me marry whom with child she's young she deserves what she deserves. Not a broke man like me I can't let anyone in my heart which had you he said. Ik that but you must have to move on after me I don't want suck your life as past and let you be alone forever and what are you decided at last my heart can stopanytime so say rn I done want close eyes us fight I'm rooh(soul) can be restless and no come back to sort all things btwn us Aarib i said.

He stood there process all I said little did I know he knows my illness but he didn't asked me think that that will hurt me ik him well. Okay I'll accept this he said. Really I asked with victory smile but deep down it's hurt but that's for their happy and sake. He nodded. I'm happy but please don't mad at Aysha and treat her well don't hurt or make her feel hated I asked. I won't I promise you why did you think like that he asked. Just think that's all but get this seriously I said. Why couldn't I and she clearly said her decide so that's no place for mad or anger on her he said. I'm lucky your under standing and unlucky same time I said. Okay don't be think like that he said. Di she slept Aysha said as came in and gave me then look at him..I'm sorry for this mess I shouldn't come she said.

No don't think like that we talked and sort it out we'll say you when time comes I said. Yeah don't worry he said. Then I'm going to grab dinner what you want she asked. I'm not hungry we said. no jiju and di will eatingyou look like never ate in 1000 years plus I'm hungry she said pout. This girl we smiled then we said get us.. Jiju and you both have to eat cuz you must be hunger of cuz you lost most energy and jiju you looked like lost puppy she said. He grabbed her ears and scold her and here I'm laughing at them, they can make good couple thought.

So your like lost ant he said. Ouch it's hurt let me go plplplease she whined. She and her dramas thought. Okay love let her go I'm hungry as hell I said. Okay you stay I'll go buy some food he said. No you can spent time with di I'll go and I want to have some fresh air too you both enjoy she said and wink at me think that we ditched argument we had. Feeamaanillah yah drive safe I said. I'll mamma she said then left. After sometime we had talk and spent my time with them then she came we had a food then they tell me to sleep I can feel my health decreases Time by time feel pain it hurt so much. I'm already week than more now I felt my soul slowly going out, I saw them and smiles at them they gave me back it'll ease he confer me I nodded my nodded I mumbled I love you to him he replied me take care I said as look them look at my angel she grabbed my hands sucks my fingers while sleeping.

All got blured I asked forgive from Allah then mumbled laahi laha illah I happy that I had a chance to sat that I thanked Allah for all he gave then all blackout I'm know I'm died. I can saw them he shook me but no way I'm gone little I did his consent was informed to Aysha and she amazed to hear then she felt wierd I told to feel ease and she did maintain cool. She ran to bring doctor. He shook his head as I'm no more then saw them last time I'm vanished no more me all end.