chapter -22

Aysha's Pov:

No don't do this to us please leave us beg you please let us go alive my mom begs continuously to one silhouette and he's holding a gun big gun and he shots my dad as she screams we're shock and I get numb to saw our dad laying on floor lifeless. Ayishi someone called me as turned to see my sister Zaina, didi Baba, why he's not waking up i said as teary eyes. He's dead and our own family killed him dear what I'm going to do with you both Mom said as she cried. No it's not Baba i yelled as someone shook me as woke up and I found Aarib's worried face and look around dark room and jiya were sleeping and breathe heavily and sweated badly.

What happened did you get nightmares he asked worried as i nodded then hugged him, it's ok nothing going to happen it just an nightmares now calm down he rubbed my back as I slowly felt relaxed then looked him. Now relaxed he asked. Yes i said as he sighed then we layed down good thing jiya is still sleeping. I'm scared i said as he looked me. Why are you scared and what's me. Why are you scared and what's the thing you're afraid off? He asked. My past i said. What do you had dreams anything related to beach incident if that's nothing to afraid off it's all past now you have me now and Allah always with us he said. No that's not i dream about that were bad from beach thing i said. What's that he asked. That was my Ba... I'll tell you some other time please i said. Ok you can tell me whenever you're comfortable to discuss but don't hide anything from me okay? He asked. Okay can we sleep i asked him. Okay sleep without think anything he said as kissed my hair i felt relaxed soon sleep engulfed me.

No one's pov:

I woke up scared as same dreams (which Aysha) had, OMA not again why this dream haunting me every night she said as held her head in frustration. Why I'm being like this i have to do something and i have to find him where he captivated my husband i thought as look small cot which my baby boy were sleeping quietly. My baby I'll find your dad and get some solution for this mess, soon I'll find my sister too she's thinking we' all gone but truth were we're still alive. Aysha my baby sister I'll find you and we'll be live together soon your Zaina Didi's promise you and I'll never fail to keep my promise dear i said myself then left to balcony to relax herself.

At morning:

I'm ready now we have to go for day care Alim my boy i said as hold my son he's giggling. Cutie, now we're go out i said as locked main door and got into elevator and pressed ground floor on the way to down elevator stopped at 5 th floor then the lady around my age entered with little girl. Mommy look baby Little girl said as pointed Alim as we smiled.

Yes that's baby don't make noise he's sleeping nah that lady said. Aunty can i see him I won't disturb him Little girl asked me. Jiya don't disturb aunty, don't mind her lady said. Oh no it's not a problem she just asking me to show him i said. Thank you and jiya now see baby don't disturb him ok she said.

Okay Mom jiya said as saw Alim as i show him to her. He's so cute Momma jiya said as kissed his cheeks without disturbing. Ow your so cute too i said. What is his name lady said. Alim i said. Mashallah nice name and its jiya she said. Are you living in fifth floor i asked her. Yes it's been a 5 years guess and you? She asked. I'm living here for 10 i guess I said.

Look we are living in same block but we don't know each other she said. Yes that's true i said. Your name i asked her. Aysha and yours she said. What! I asked. Aysha what's with that reaction she asked.

Oh that's was my one of the friend and it's been a long we met that's why and I'm Zara I said. Oh okay Aysha said then we kept silent in meantime we reached ground floor. See you next time I said. Yes same here now say bye to Zara aunty and Alim baby Aysha said as jiya waved and say her byes ad we separated to our own ways..

              *************************

Destiny were taking toll on them, right!

When will Aysha know the trouble around her? Will Dania recognise her own sister?

When will untold truth came to light?

Let's see...