chapter -16

Aarib's pov:

I'm just arrived from meeting room i forced my self to listen and shouted at staff of my frustration. I wish its all could end soon. I heard a knock, don't disturb me whoever I'll see you later i said. Oh really can't you let me in Mr. Aarib khan heard familiar voice its can't, how can she doesn't come in front me and even didn't told me bye i thought. You don't see me she asked. I think all illusion i said myself. No. Mr I'm real she said and stood in front of me. O.. H you how i mean why did you come here i asked stammer.

You didn't do any wrong then why are you stammering and I'm came to give you lunch which failed to gave you and pa she said. Oh thanks did you eaten I asked. Not yet after you as usual she said. Then she gave lunch box then served into plate, IJust watches her movements, you mad on me? Can't be we used to be each other? I asked her. No and yes she said. Can't you tell me properly i asked.

Tbh im not mad on you but on me cause yesterday i pulled all stunts without thinking and broken you as enough I'm so sorry andi want to be we used its aounds crazy but being abnormal was not my type and i don't be like this i want to sort it out all BTW us and I'm so so sorry forgive me she said as held my hands. I jerked at her confession. I thought I'm the one hurt you and forced you to reply me I'm sorry for that i said. No you didn't do anything you just asked me a questions which bothers you sane as me i just wanted to ask but when you asked me i realized I'm At fault as you said everything is changed even you but I'm not idk why but I'm the one who was problem here I'm sorry she said with tearful eyes.

I'm just pulled her in and comfort her, you are not or me problem here its our fate but you have enlightening yourself which is important for all and to us apart from this you are not fault or problem here your perfect as you and yourself. She nods as getting what I'm told to her. Then i let her go and she sat properly and looks me, are you mad at me did you forgive me she asked with puppy eyes. Aish that's melting me. No and I will think about that i said. Really so you won't forgive me right she asked me.

Such an kid i forgiven and you must forgive me too and if I won't i shouldn't talk with you i said. She smiled my heart flutters, for this smile i can do Anything and I'm happy were back ourselves i said. Yes we're I'm relieved now and eat first we can do this drama later she said as we giggled. Okay, dad had his lunch i asked. Yeah i drop his lunch at his cabin she said. I ate with her then i asked her, You all here to give this or came for talk with me i asked. For both she said. Then why you didn't come out or even didn't waved at morning that much i asked.

No, not like that I'm busy but i saw you driving car from window and i told jiya to mumble Dua she did right she asked. Yes she did i said and looks at her smiling. Okay can I go now she asked. Stay here for while then go break didn't till over now i said. I remembered your question right i reply when I'm have a thought until you have to wait okay she said. Its not fair but I'm waiting I said as drop that topic that's the one started past mess. Okay did meeting gone well she asked. Yes but I'm not in that mood but somehow managed its done well i said. Am i the reason she asked. No just headache that's all its gone now i said.

Then my phone rang it was business call and i picked and soon hunged up just formal talk wont take time. I look her she observing my cabin and changed few things its worth. Sir you have a meeting my secretary calls me. She looked me, I'm going all the best she said. Ok carefully how did you come i asked. By taxi and i can manage i told him to wait he's waiting she said. Really then okay i said as we dropped her to lift and walked to meeting hall. Then she left. My phone pops as her safe departure to home. I'm arrived home she texts me. Okay i replied as sighed in relief. Then my attention went to projects.

Aysha pov:

After i arrived home, I'm so relieved and happy all things sort between us. Someone looking happy what happened everything sorted mom asked. Pardon i said. I know you both argued on something but idk what's but you both looked disturbed plus we both in front each other I'm mother i can sense all she said. Okay we're sort it all and don't worry and thank for understanding us jaan i said as hugged her. Okay where's my baby I asked her. In your room, Go and see yourself she said. When i
saw her in room she made room whole mess, ya rab! what can i do with her? Why this girl always making mess i thoughts went to her.

Mamma she said as ran to me and hugs me. My baby what this and What i told you don't make meas nah i asked her. Ma I'll clean this after play please she asked with pup eye. Don't look me like that i will told this to dad he will scold you i said. No mamma im sorrwy I'll clean thiz she said. Okay do it i said and she started to put her stuffs in her play box, she was organized girl even though 2 year,she keep things in right place but before that she make a whole world messy she's bit hard to understand.

Mamma she called me. Yes beta i asked. Ma bahiya di only going school why I'm not she asked. Cause she's 6 and older than you look your just 2 we will make join in next year and yoi can make more friends i told her. Really i can make friends more she asked i nods. Can't i study now she asks. No your still baby and you have to grow big bit and you will join soon said. Okie I'm waiting she said pouted. In kisses her pout i can't helo to stop me from her pout. Don't we can ask dadda okay i ask her. Okie she said and ran out, I'll go schoolsoon she yelled excited. Aish this kid i shook. My head. Bahiya was neighbors kid, she was the one out jiya spent time apart from family. Saima di bahiya's mom was so helpful and kind and hamid bhai was my brother's friend i knew them so long.

Beta come here mom called me. Coming i said as ran to her. Yes mom i asked her. Look You have a courier and sighn them she said and left with jiya.

Courier for me? i asked. Yes mam are you Aysha malik courier boy asked me. Yes then its yours he said then i signed and take that parcel then he left. I looked for sender addressed as i come to my room. Then I opened that cover

"Remember me even not I'm coming for you baby girl and don't afraid and i found this pendent suits you so bough for you. By D" that was only written along with that small gift rectangular box this made me shook. Is he return and why now Allah don't do this to again I'm just happy now but you snatched as giving this dark past. I hid that parcel some where. Then i reachieved a call unknown i hesitate but i attended, hello baby girl I heard his voice. Who.. Who are you? I asked him. Ik you know me then this foolish act didn't you remind me he asked. I don't know you who are you i asked as strong.

I'm Daneen Ahmed its look some where you heard my name nah and till didn't you remind me now he ask. Daneen you, please let me live I said. That's why I'm back only for you to live with and i know i cant that ease to forget cause I'm your first crush nah he said. No i never had that's my friend not me and i can't forget what you did to me just get lost and leave me alone i said. No that never go happen baby girl he said. Just stop with those names i had my own and you don't have any rights and even not eligible for speak to me i said.

Oh i have all and I'm Eligible for you bye now i have to go he said as hung up. Hello hello i said no reply. What can do now i can't even tell him I'm married cuz he can do harm to them and to my souls, i can't risk them or him by telling this to Aarib or Ahmed bhai. Allah please give me strength to manage that beast.