chapter -6

Aaribs pov:

After our wedding date all excited to do work since we have 2 days left. That night she looked tired as heck who does not when manage a naughty kid when she started to crawl we're happy but now that was my fear of will she fall in face. I hardly have time spent her, we only spent time at night. Then I want to take shower so I decided to drop her at Aysha room it's Always open as usual. Ayi.. I about to call but see her sleeping figure I smiled she said super energitic think jiya sucked all. After all she do all chores and manage study and this bundle of mine. Look you made your mommy tried. I said pinch my daughter cheeks and she smiled. She can understand but can't reply us. I put her besides her then covered then in quilt I started at them I miss her i Always think with Noor but she gone but for me she's with us and living in my heart forever. She never fail to choose good things. Maybe Noor can't took my promise to marry aysha I end with whom fail to give my daughter love of mother.

Allah's will was unguessable ofc he createdall and us and fated for all human life. My daughter we're playing on her face touch and give her kisses. She never gave unless I ask her that much you her huh I asked. Jiya giggled I said naan she can understand all, so we all speak good only in front of her cuz she I'll learn only good thing. Then her alarm rang who'll set at night but she will. I saw her seted alarm from fajr to next fajr that includes chores and study time u wonder how she managed all. I'll help her after we married can at least do that. As her phone dozed off wash timer indicates work done. I got in washroom then put them in cloth dryer. After again phone rang. She woke up and saw jiya in her top. Baby how did you how here and jiya just stared her. I'm stupid must jiju drop you why I'm asking you I'm crazy right don't mind mommy okay why he didn't wake up me. Wait clothes she said held Jiya and stood. Your sleep thats why you should sleep I said. Oma you scared me she said backed little. I'm sorry I'm came to give her cuz I have to wash up she wide awake all time but found you napping so i helped and dried clothes I said. You shouldn't she said. No I'll from now on we can distribute works and my lazy sister here she'll help you too I said. She can but you she said. Not only nowafter our marriage to we can help each other I said.

I awestruck when I said about marriage then she smiled and noded. You both can have mom-daughter time but sleep soon it's not good for health I'll pick her after my work done I said. No need we'll sleep together you can sleep peace in know she cry sometime in middle she said. No winover sturbn girl at last I agree and left took wash then slept.

Day of wedding:

Aysha pov:

I never thought I'll marry a whom ones I organized his wedding top to toe, now look at me I'm gonna marry I don't know where the life take me but I have faith on Allah he will least me towards good and if I face burden hell easy that I believe him

I never thought I'll marry a whom ones I organized his wedding top to toe, now look at me I'm gonna marry I don't know where the life take me but I have faith on Allah he will least me towards good and if I face burden hell easy that I believe him. Look at my princess she was so pretty in her cute gown she look like doll. I squeeze her cheeks she smiled. Her smiled always surrender us to her and that take our bothers away I'm lucky to have her, she can't even let us be anger on something we do one smile all phew vanish. Jiya was playing with my chain and try to lick. Eww no don't I said. She look and blink. No you're puppy eyes won't work I said hugged her. Here I said she'll play with jiya my parents said. I know that look she'll ruin your dress by drool khala said. No deal khala I said. I give her your them they cooed her. I'm wonder you grew so much mom said. I'm not kid and I'm grew enough I said. But for us your a kid in our eyes dad said.

Don't make me cry that will ruin my make up then jiju will ran away I said joking. He won't stop call him that mom said. Ma I said. Let her when she comfort she will call him by name khalu said. Your Right khalu I said. Huh okay then they left me with mom. Lecture todo and not to me I nodded for all she said. Try to heal him and give your efforts to show your love and care to him and family in okay I hope you understand me mom said. I'm get it ma I'll do my best I said. Your so mature that's why I can't afraid but same time afraid got your naughty she said. Your saying like he does know me I said. Ofc he knows you well and be happy for that and thank Allah mom said. I'm always doing that mah okay where's she I asked jiya. She just apart you're search her huh that much love huh mom asked. Ofc why can't I asked. She looked me with smile then answer.

She's went to Aarib let them spent time together you always have her can't father have time with his daughter she asked. He can who block I said. Okay it's a time go qazi came we came to tell but forget in you and granchy pretty mom said. Then we go down. There she's with bhai and there a translucent veil btw us then qazi asked will you accept to marry Aarib Khan as you husband with mehr of 2 lakh? He asked. I'm nevous mom give assured smile and aunt(noor di mom ) Pat my back to say. I do l said trice with smile. Then he asked him,Will you accept Aysha Malik as your wife withmehr of 2 lakh? He asked him. I do he said with hestitateing trice. Then we signed a nikkah namah finally all done from now on my married and wife of Aarib Khan phew i sighed then qazi said we're couple now.I smiled after hear that unknowingly. Then all clap then congrats us then other male gone out except our family man's. Then veil took down. We sat besides us then jiya Sat at his lap, she was looking all around small decorations excited and not sitting quietly. We look her and smile. Thanks our small rituals done.

Then walima took place we ate I'm so full they can't let's eat less then we have to take. Photo really that much need I'm so tired, I have to sleep at least a nap for 15 mins. That photographer you'd us to do weird poses really we did forcebly, we don't have chance. Then he told us go all things done. Finally I can sit quietly. He had a call so left to talk and all attention were on I hate this aish.

O wonder when this occasion done. Mom I'm thirsty i said. Mom gave me water and I drank full. I never think I'll be that thirst. Then my girl cried I want to feed her, mom she's hungry I said. its her feed time I think. Oh can I prepare milk your or you she asked. I'll feed her I said.

How all are looking at you just tell them I'm going to restroom I said. Okay then they gave her your me then I left to too. And feed her and made her sleep the I told aariba to watch her with her friends.I'll take care babhi you go I swear we won't wake her she said. I know please don't awake her it's your risk I said.tgen we smile then left to hall. Then he arrived and asked me.Where did you go he asked me. To feed her and she's sleeping now I said. Oh okay who's with her he asked. Bhabi and her friends I said. He smiled really she's young than you call her babhi he asked. Even though young she gone a marry my so called dear big brother nah I said smile. Yah your right he said. Look they are mumbling at us something I said point our parents. I noticed to he said.

They never change said. Why what they said he asked. If say we'll feel aws I said. Then don't he said. That's good I said. They misunderstood us I bet. Then day finished it's time for sleep thank God. I said myself. Then made me ready for night,ist that important to just drift to Sleep, yeah it's important it's your wedding night pabo my mind said.

Yeah it I'm like old I'll excited as hell but it's different now but I'm little nervous tbh then they let me go to his room should I call his or ours. Our I should call that from now on. They snatched jiya cuz it our wednight I'm bored now and nervous same time all I have to lay down and sleep if i sit this bed long I'm sure sleep before he enter. So I sat on couch which on balcony dream style that's came true.

I stared at moon and stars. I hope my life gone be light after all I gone through this all time I had a past, which I didn't told anyone except Didi that happen in my last year of high school it's happen since 3 years. Unknowingly my tears roll down. Nearly I got die but I'm saved I thought. I'm always thank full to that person and thankfull for Allah he sent me rescued by him. Let this thought away you have to start new life as her own mother and wife of Aarib jiju and bahu of this family past is past .I thought then that interrupt by opening door sound. I turn to found jiju and I smiled we greet Salam each other. Then I went to inside room.