chapter -20

Daneen's Pov:

Today saw her, she's beautiful as always and she's looking so disturbed as I know cause of me. I don't want her to b like this but I want her no matter what. I can't explain why? And I'm not able to do so even she ask me. I'm obsessed on her. That moment Bhai told she's his wife, I'm really shocked, cause I know she's married but I don't know that to him. It's so awkward to call her Bhabi if he's not I would call her babe instead of Bhabi, what can I do my situation like that we can't do anything right. She seems so much Into him right, I'll do something to get them apart.

Then someone called me none other my younger brother zakhir, he born day later after me. Hey you when did you come ? I asked him. I'm just came Bhai I got a job he said & show me letter. Congrats bro, this one our partners company too I said. I know I saw you morning there but didn't call you I guess you came for meeting he said. Yep, where'sSacha and sachi? How's them? I asked him. All fine and we're shifting here that's why I want you to look for good place he said. You can live here nah? I asked. No I want to separate place and don't want to bother you, so just look for place pls he asked. Ok it's your choice then I'll look for places until find one, you all can stay here and I'm also living alone here I said. Ok for while ok I think you just consider your dad it's all up to you I'm not involving k I'm going take care he said. Ok I'll consider it take care you too I said and he left.

My phone rang as I picked up, it's Aarib Bhai, hello Bhai, why did you called me I asked him. Oh that's about our deal, you didn't send me that mail we talked about at office he asked. Oh sorry I'll send it now I said as sent his file then I heard her. I received the mail and see you tomorrow he said. Huh ok Bhai I said as he hang up the call, then I had a call again now who I picked up as annoyed. Sir it's John we have him he said. What! You did great job John I'm coming guard him properly don't let him escape again. Ok sir I'll take care of him you come soon he said and we cutted the call. Wait I'm coming for you I said myself as thinking of that person.

Aysha's Pov:( 1 week later)

It's been a week he didn't bother me, if He didn't bother for one day will do something but it's been a week what will he do? This time, what's he planning now, he along with Aarib always in the name of work, OmaNow what I'm going to do,he knows my everything about me,I'm afraid he'll do something bad to my family. Mama jiya said as I turn to her, she's doing scribble as usual. What are you want baby? I asked her. Ma out she said as point balcony. Out,do you want to go park? Huh i asked as usual whenever she bored she asked me to bring her to park it's just four street next to us. Ok baby we can go but we have to get ready now I said as she nods then we got ready and told them we're going to park.

I'll drop you Aarib said as we all left to park. Ok jaans I'm going office now you two be careful and Aysha take care and go home early ok he said. Ok dad we'll take care of our selves and you too don't over work I said as smiled. Ok bye he said and kissed jiya cheeks then my forehead then left.

Okay baby now what can we do first huh? I asked her. Slide she said as we walked towards that and I make her play she's happy to play, looking her remind me my childhood that was the wonderful phase in our life. I remember her too I'm really miss her badly now, we always happy around each other but things and people were changed some of them changed and some of them left.

If..if she's alive maybe i have someone who support and encourage me and help me to overcome this mess but I have one only Allah I put all on Allah and waiting for his help I felt someone staring at me I found one little boy with ball and staring me.

What you want baccha (child)? I asked him. Nothing aunty, are you ok? Why are you crying he asked me that's when I realised I cried, ahh nothing baccha just dust nothing now tell me what's your name? Where's your parents? I asked him. I'm Ziad Ahmed I'm 6 year's old and I came with mom he said so cutely. Aww you're so cute mashallah I said as kissed his cheeks as he smiled. Thank you he said. Mama I hear jiya cry, oma what happened baby? I asked her.

She pointed her same aged girl laughing at her and her knee which got scratches. Shepushed me from slide ma jiya said as crying. Such cry baby you're don't cry gudiya, why don't we play with ball Ziad said before I say something to jiya. Hmm ok jiya said as got shook, she's not the one easily get consoled. Good girl he said as she smiled. It's look my daughter become your friend huh i asked Ziad. Yes we're friends aunty can play with her he asked me as I look him frown just for kidding. Sorry it's okay I'll play alone he said so naively I can't resist him do I give him permission as smile.

Thank you aunty and what is your daughter name and you're too he asked as I laughed. Jiya and my name is Aysha now go play take care of her ok I said as they nodded with happiness that made my all worries vanished I sat there looking their playing then one lady say besides me as looking Ziad sighing relieved. Is Ziad you're done I asked her as nodded. It's look you got friend with him she asked smiling. Yes my daughter too I said. I guessed I'm searching him all around here finally he's with you he won't sit in one place for long she said. That's what children's do nah I asked her. You're right too but he's over active he didn't disturbed you nah? Sheasked me.

Oh no he didn't, he's such an cute, Caring kid I said. He always make others fall for him she said as we smile. That was so true, I can't resist his cuteness too I said. Yes he's very cute and caring kid that was I always worried she said. Why? I asked her. He's not my son I'm his aunty but after his mother aka my sister I'm taking care of him she said as I understand because we're in same track. I understand said. Hmm by the way I'm Hana and you she asked me. I'm Aysha and jiya's mom said. What are you doing? She asked. I'm graduated and house wife I said. I'm last year in uni so your my senior she said as I nodded. Then who's taking care of him in home asked her. Nanny when I'm out she said. Oh what about his father? Sorry to ask tell me if you don't mind I asked her.

It's nothing, they were separated and he'll come to see Ziad whenever he's free from work and he's taking care of Ziad after didi she said. Oh he must be feel so lonely I said as Ziad. Yep he's happy only outside if he's in house totally opposite she said. I guess it's too much for 5years little boy I said. Yes it's lot to him she said. He'll get through it I said as she nodded.

I don't know why did tell all these things maybe your looking like my sister I can feel that vibe from you she said. I'm too it's good to open up so don't bottle up anything in your chest i said. Ok didi she said as I look get and smile. You can call me didi I won't take it wrong ok I said as she nodded then we changed contacts then we escused ourselves. Bye Ji we'll play tommarow ok Ziad said. Ok bye she said and we all left.

No one Pov:

I won't tell you I said. Are you going to die in my bare hands he said. Yes I'll die instead of telling that truth to you but I'll say one thing just leave Aysha alone it's not good for you I said in pain. Are you out of your mind?If you tell us we'll let you live at least he said. How many times you asked me I won't tell you that's all you can kill me i don't want to live either after i did all things I said in full guilty. Aish I can't understand anything from you and all happening around me why you all being so stubborn? He said frustrated. Don't mind anything around just let us live and move on I said as he punched. You don't have any rights to to advice me you traitor just leave Aysha it's good for you I said in pain. Are you out of your mind?If you i tell us we'll let you live at least he said. How many times you asked me I won't tell i that's all you can kill me i don't want to you live either after i did all things said in full guilty. Aish I can't understand anything from you and all happening around me why you all being so stubborn? He said frustrated. Don't mind anything around just let us live and move on said as he punched. You don't have any rights to to advise me you traitor he said. I'm n... before i said he punched me again because of pain I felt so weak and soon getting all dark.

Who's that new person? Why's he caring for Aysha?

What happened in her life? Why all things about her?

Who's that guy Daneen want see him badly?

What is the truth that guy hiding from all and why to that unknown person

                                  .....................