chapter -18

Aarib's pov:

After I woke I decided to talk with her, since she's awake cause we really have a alone time to spend. I decided to tease her, so I asked her to lay besides me as I guess I thought but pulled her and kept in my arms,she budged but told her to not since it can wake jiya up don't want to ruin this moment now. Then she asked suddenly what I asked her a few months before that's did you fell on me? It was I'm asked her, but now she's asking me now. I do reply as yes i don't have to hid it's not crime to love your own wife nah. She asked me for real. I nods at her. So tell me you're answer I asked her.

Hmm then take it yes she said and covered herself. Oh okay.... What you? I said. She nods as inside quilt. What really come out I said and pulled quilt down she didn't let but finally let that, and I caged her. Now say its real or I'm dreaming ?I asked. It's real if want to know, then feel it she said as punch my arm. Ouch!!... I half yelled but she put her hands over my mouth not to wake jiya. I can feel some shock in this action. Hush! Don't make noise please she said. Then howcan we talk? I ask. At outside in balcony but please let me it's ticklish how long can I endure ?she said. Your so cute I said as kisses her forehead and she closed her eyes. Don't act like it's new to kiss you I said. What? she asked. You don't know right then good I said. Did you? she asked .yes I did when you hugged me so tight that day I said. What? When? Idk that she said shocked. How can you when you think me as jiya really am looked like jiya ? but you sleep so calmly when we fought that night I said.

Oh okay I agree I slept so peacefully Happy she said as stood since I let her go. Then she opened balcony door and got out stood at her favorite spot. I went with her there and stood behind her and back hugged her and put my chin on her shoulder and wrapped my arms around her. She sighed and looked the sun which starts to rise and we stared at sun rises, I promise you this new will start new start for us and I'll keep you happy as much I can I said. I know that and thank you for waited and understand me she said. No need and I must do that every time your comfort and happiness lot to me I said. Then my alarm rang,look it's getting late for office she said. Yeah I'm going to get ready I said asshe said. Yeah I'm going to get ready I said as enter washroom and get ready for day.

Aysha pov:

I can't bear this anymore and after that monster threat before any happen bad I have to let Aarib know what my answer and my feelings towards him, I did we are happy and I forget all when saw his smiling face, then we spent sometime alone in balcony. He back Hugged me and told me that this morning can bring us a New start and happiness I thought I hope so but I don't know what gonna happen I want stuck out from him asap Allah help me I thought when he said those words. Then I told him to get ready and I also have to do chores and all. He left to get ready and got out as he done. Meanwhile I did break fast and packed his lunch and waited for his arrival to serve food.

Good morning all he said with smile as sat. Mom and dad were already here and jiya was sleeping. Someone looking bright today dad asked him .Yeah can't I he asked. What's the matter did you going to give good news mom asked. Mom can't you enough with jiya I asked. No I want to hold yours too shesaid. Mom don't tease her and eat quiet he said. Whatever be like this and think about that too dad said wink at us. He look me and smiled I looked away flustered Okay Dad I'm going to sighn with new partnership with my friend company it's the reason happy and I'm going to see him after 5 year he's the one helped me to stay with him in Lucknow and even helped me to found hasan's house he said with smile as he remembers his friend, he helped you lot so bring him and his family today dinner,did he married mom asked.

No ma he's not married and he's younger than me as Aysha age don't ask me how did come cause I forget and I'm sure I'll bring him he said. Oh who's that guy he even knew my home I asked. You will see and he's your classmates that what's he told me when asked him how he knew your family he said. Oh I'm eager to see that class mate I said. Oh really okay he said. After all had food he left to office. Whoever come I wish that must be good person like Ahmed Bhai And I don't know who was he let's see I thought. Then jiya awake I fed her food and back to routine, To my surprise or should I tell happy I didn't reachieved any massagefrom that beast maybe he's enlighten but his last text didn't seems like that, whatever I'm in calm he didn't text and torture of bored topic. But part of me asking This was calm of before Storm or after Strom. I let that to fate to reply now I'm going to enjoy life without his blabber today.

After sometime, I started to think how my past hunt me till now, by the name of Daneen, he's good guy at first but Idk what happened he became brat and even assault me, Idk why he suddenly changes, I knew him since I'm 6th grade but no one stay as they used to right, every thing can change through year. My first meeting with him was chaos but he helped me not like now whom torturing me, this what I'm constantly thinking why he's after me? For what? Idk. I have so much unsolved question in my mind.

??' pov:

How it's going with her, he asked someone. It's going well but it's not wro...his brother said. No it's the right thing to do I'll never forget her did and I'll never spare her life she's mine you understand he said. Y..yes I understand bu.. he cuts his brother. NoNo buts just do as I work, now I guess it's time to show up get ready my car now go get lost he said to his brother. What I'm going to do with him, won't he drop this things I must do something to save her from this beast, his brother talked with himself then left,

Who is coming to Aisha's place?

Who's trying to help her and for what? Will their happiness stay or flew away?

Let see who's coming? I smells someone I Guess you too, am I right?

If that leave comment, do votes...