Hairs

Peter, Wanda, and Pietro (FUCK Y'ALL, HE ALIVE BOI) walked down the streets of Queens, talking and laughing without a disguise or anything. No one really recognized them since they never really announced their names and they barely show on screen.

Their hair flew wildly along with the harsh wind of Queens, hitting their face a few times. It's been months since they last had a haircut and their hair was long as heck. Peter's hair was Steve Harrington length, Wanda's was at least Zendaya length, and Pietro's was a Eddie Munson length.

When they finally step into a café, their hair was flying and puffy. Finally, Peter had enough.

"Fuck." Peter cursed as he ran his hand through his hair, attempting to calm it down. "Our hairs are just- Ugh."

"I agree, our hair is too long." Wanda agreed, running her hand through her hair as well.

Pietro tried to calm his hair but it was just too wild and he gave up shortly after, slumping down on a seat near the window side, Peter and Wanda following shortly. They sighed before Peter stood up and ordered their coffee. Not even a minute later, he slumped back on the seat, sighing sadly.

"They're out of coffee..." Peter announced with a tone of sadness labeled in his voice.

Pietro's head crashed onto the table while Wanda dug her face into her hands. 

"Why..." Pietro muttered out, silently sobbing onto the table.

The trio sigh in disappointment and sat there for a moment. They were enjoying each other's presents when someone sparked in Peter's head. He slammed his hand on the table, standing up and dragging the twins out of the café.

"Peter, where are we going?" Wanda asked, curious of the youngest's antics.

"I'm gonna take you guys to a barber." Peter replied, making the twins gasp. "And we could dye our hair!"

Wanda sequels in excitement while Pietro looked like he could kiss him right now. Peter smiles at the twins before holding onto their wrists and dashing along the streets.

Wanda was struggling to keep up but Pietro was trying not to trip on anything. Almost tripped 5 times.

It took a few minutes, 2 breaks, and Wanda being carried by Peter, but they managed to make it.

It was a small shop near Delmar's and it was the one that Peter went once every month when he was younger. It had pastel yellow walls and there's a spiny red, blue, and white thing that's incased in a glass tube.

Peter opened the glass door and cold air started blowing its way out of the small shop. Inside, there was a woman who looked like she was in her 40's with a apron with pockets and scissors.

She had chestnut brown hair and blue eyes, her skin was a shade of dark brown and overall she looked pretty.

Peter walked up to the woman while dragging the twins. He lets go of their wrists and wave at the woman.

"Hello, Mrs. Jennifer!" Peter greeted her brightly, "I brought 2 of my friends if you don't mind."

The woman -Mrs. Jennifer- looked surprised, but replaced it with a soft smile shortly after.

"Hello Pete, and it's fine. What can I do for you guys today?" Mrs. Jennifer asked.

The twins looked around while Peter and Mrs. Jennifer talked, or more like discussed something.

"Yeah, that's all. You think you can do it, Mrs. Jennifer?" Peter asked for confirmation. Mrs. Jennifer nodded and Peter smiled.

"Let's get started, shall we?"

.

-Time Skip-

.

Mrs. Jennifer started applying the white-ish dye on Peter's bleached hair, earning a few weird looks from the twins.

She must've noticed this and chuckled a bit. She ignores it and got back to applying the dye.

Once she was done, she let it hang from the seat. She motioned for Wanda to come over, so she did. Wanda sat down on the leather chair, tapping on the leather as Mrs. Jennifer does her magic.

.

-Time Skip-

.

"What's that color?" Wanda asked curiously. Mrs. Jennifer chuckled before replying, "It's a surprise."

Wanda tried to look for the colors, but failed seeing as she's applying it on the back of her hair. She looked over at Peter, who's hair was covered in aluminum foil and was on his phone. Wanda took out her phone as well and started scrolling on Twitter.

Once she was done with Wanda's hair, she motioned for Pietro to come over, so he did, without running.

.

-Time Skip- 

.

Mrs. Jennifer didn't need to bleach Pietro's hair, saying as he already had silver hair, so she just gave him a rinse and started applying the dye. He doesn't really know what color it was and he doesn't want to know, so he just went on his phone.

After she was done with Pietro, the first timer rang. Peter sat up from his seat and made his way over to the hair washing station. He laid there as Mrs. Jennifer took out the aluminum foil and rinsing out the extra dye.

Once she finished, Peter got back to his seat and watched as Mrs. Jennifer dried his hair.

And after she was finished, the second timer rang. Wanda followed what Peter did and walked over to the hair washing station thing. She allowed the woman to wash her hair and dry it. And the same process happened with Pietro.

In the end, Peter ended up with white-ish silver hair, Wanda with hot pink, and Pietro with vivid green with a black strand of hair.

.

"Thank you so much, Mrs. Jennifer. How much is it?" Peter thanked her and asked for the price.

"It's nothing, and it's a hefty $150 dollars. You sure you can pay up?" Mrs. Jennifer replied and Peter nodded, taking out his wallet and pulling out a $100 bill and a $50 bill, passing it to the woman and thanking her once more before leaving.

Wanda and Pietro were amazed by their hair. Even though it hasn't been cut, they can work over that by tying it up or braiding it.

They were walking, talking, and before they knew it, they were back at the tower.

They rode the elevator to the penthouse, still talking about their hair.

"Hello, welcome ba- WHAT THE SHIT??" Clint screamed, causing the trio to acknowledge his existence. 

"LANGUAaa- eh?" Steve said, raising an eyebrow.

"Hey kid, FRI told me you hereeee- What the fuck?" Tony cursed upon seeing Peter's silver hair.

"Language." Steve mumbled. "Anyways, what did you guys do to your hair?" Steve tilted his head to the side, expecting an answer.

Peter smiled, while the twins shook their heads.

"It's pretty, right?"

------------------------

Thanks for reading, sorry if you think it's short, every opinion is appreciated.

Have a great day!