Damn

Hi, y'all. I as you all know from my past one-shots, I am a literal sucker for badass Peter. Can't exclude the Rogues for this.

Love Bucky y'all.

------------------------------

"Hey, Happy," Peter said after entering the black SUV. The man, Happy grunted in 'annoyance' before driving away from the school. Peter started ranting happily about his day, excluding the part about Flash and that one teacher that hated him.

It was a not-that-quiet drive to the tower but it was still a drive either way. Upon entering the tower, FRIDAY greeted him cheerfully. Well, as cheerful as an AI can be.

"Hello, Peter. How was your day?" The AI asked.

Peter smiled slightly before entering the elevator and started ranting the same thing he told Happy. It took a while but he arrived at the penthouse.

"Hey, Mr. Stark!" Peter said, waving his hand.

Tony looked up and saw Peter and smiled at him while waving back. "Hey, kid."

After that, he went to his room and took out the massive load of homework from his bag. The brunette cracked his knuckles before grabbing a pen.

"FRIDAY, play my homework playlist, please."

"Right away, Peter."

Music started blasting through his room and Peter started singing along while scribbling down calculations and writing down words.

It took 2 hours to complete his homework but he managed. Peter stretched to the side before asking FRIDAY to stop the music. Expecting some silence, he immediately heard loud crashing and muffled yelling outside his room.

Jumpscare, he grabbed the wooden bat he kept under his bed and held it up against his head in a swinging position. Slowly leaving his room, the muffled voices started to become clearer with each step he took.

He closed in on the living room and saw the Rouges yelling at Tony while the man himself was rigid while looking down at the ground, tears clouding his vision while Bucky was behind the yelling Rogues looking uncomfortable to be there. All Peter could see was red and it was like FRIDAY sensed it, and the speakers started blasting that part from the song Nasty, confusing the Rogues.

Tony immediately snapped his head up in warning and tried to warn Steve but it was too late.

Peter didn't even realize the song was playing and he just jumped over the railing with the bat in his grasp.

"Beat that boy with a bat." The speakers played and Tony rolled his eyes and looked away.

SMACK! A loud cracking noise echoed through the room and everyone winced.

Peter swung his bat at Steve's head, breaking the bat itself and causing the blonde to be knocked aside, groaning and holding his head with blood flowing down the wound while the others stood there, shocked. Peter puffed before walking towards Steve with his broken bat in his grasp.

"Damn, someone got their feelings involved," Peter said in sync with the song, fury just constantly fueling his eyes. "Stupid boy you know that ain't my fault."

Peter looked at the other Rogues and gave them a dark grin before stepping a foot on Steve's neck causing him to bend lower and hit the floor.

"I asked for attention, you gave it, my god," Peter said while holding the broken bat and mildly covering his mouth with his fingers.

"Between you and him," the brunette pointed at Steve on the ground and Tony. "You know, it's a coin toss."

And the background song ended while Peter threw the broken piece at the Rogues and gave Steve one last kick before walking over to Tony, his mood completely swinging from an angry expression to a cheeky smile.

"Mr. Stark, I want Mac' n cheese." He said with a bit of a whine in his tone.

Tony wiped his sweat before nodding at him and walking away with Peter while the said boy ranted about his school day.

The Rogues looked at the broken bat on the ground and looked at Steve, who was getting up from the ground.

"Who was that kid?" Clint finally spoke up.

"I have no idea."

-----------------------

Fun fact: I pre-wrote this chapter.