Hacker

Hacker AU. 

Peter isn't Spider-man but still has the same well-built body.

----------------------

There was this legendary hacker in the hacker community. He calls himself the 'Spider' and implants a homemade virus in the mainframe of the system and leaves to see them remove it a month later.

It's like he's obsessed with seeing people panic. Like he was living on it. It was like a hacking competition to see who would win and it would always end in a draw.

Everyone thought the Spider was a man in his mid 40's with years of experience who has a wife and lives in a huge house with millions of dollars in his bank account.

Oh, how wrong they were.

It's merely the polar opposite.

He was 15.

He was a teenager.

He was...

Peter Parker.

Yes, the scrawny teenager who's the biggest nerd and the 'weakest twig'. The loner who has no friends and the orphan who lost his family.

Yes, Peter Parker is the Spider.

.

Peter didn't know how long he's been doing this. Ever since he made the 'bug' when he was 13 and implanted it into his first system -which was a small dying business-, he's had an obsession with watching people fight his virus.

He has a fascination with people who panics because of his virus and he finds it entertaining.

He's been upgrading his virus since his first infiltration, making it slightly harder than the previous every time. And it's only been 2 years.

"Mr. Parker, are you focusing?"

His teacher, Mr. Harrington, called out to him, immediately snapping him out from his daze. He looks at the teacher and smiled while nodding.

"Yes, Mr. Harrington."

To be honest, he already knew all this stuff. Being the school's biggest nerd means that he has a reputation for being smarter than everyone in the school. And that's including the teachers.

He usually doesn't pay attention to class and reads his favorite books, mostly Dr. Banner's research on Gamma Radiation.

Does he understand a thing in there? Yes, yes he does.

Honestly, he could be in college for all he knows, he's just waiting for school to end since this is his last class of the school day, and his Aunt May was out until tomorrow night, meaning he can stay in his room all day.

He zoned out until the bell rang. Various amounts of students came flying from their seats, jerking their bags on their shoulders and rushing out of the class, but before any of them left, Mr. Harrington called them back in.

"Now students, I would like you guys to stay back for a minute, it's an announcement."

Everyone groaned and slumped back down to their seats. Most of them have their heads on the desk, Peter included.

"Now now, this announcement is something me and the other teachers were betting on. We were betting on something that we've been nervous and it serves as some sort of a stress-relieving trip."

After the word 'trip' has been said, the students' interest spiked. They were expecting some sort of pop quiz or something nerdy but never, not once a trip.

"And surprisingly, I won! Not only did I earn myself 50 dollars, but I also got us a field trip to Stark Industries!"

 By this time, everyone was up from their seats and hugging Mr. Harrington, cheering and thanking him. Except for Peter and the resident artist, MJ.

Peter found physical touch -excluding fighting- disgusting, so he doesn't accept hugs from anyone that's not May.

They all got their slip and left the school premises. Peter being the exceptional one, took the last slip and jumped out the window, scaring the crap out of Mr. Harrington.

By the time he got home, he was done. He left the slip on the coffee table and went to his room. He turned on the A/C and laptop, locking everything, windows, and doors, and even closing the blinds.

He placed his fake-framed glasses off his face and placed them on his nightstand before logging into his laptop.

He got into work by logging into his account on Twitter and scrolling through.

You may be asking, "Why is he scrolling on Twitter instead of hacking?"

Well, he finds the company he wants to hack on Twitter, so fuck off.

Anyways, he cracks his neck before finding someone saying that they want to see, and I quote, 'SI suffering internally' and posting a meme of the 'Panik, kalm, panik' meme with the name set as 'SI'.

So he got to work.

He's hacked into SI a couple of times, and most of the attempts he failed because of the AI. He's been improvising on every line he did wrong and every attempt was closer than the previous.

Peter cracked his knuckles before starting up his self-coded VPN and set the receiving location to the tower itself.

He smirked before starting.

.

Tony was in his lab working on his Iron Man blasters before a prolonged ringing alarm started ringing with red lights flashing. FRIDAY was repeatedly chanting the same words of 'Mainframe hacked' and Tony was a bit stunned before snapping out of his shock and instantly turning to his desk, swiping things onto the ground and pulling up his hologram computer.

While he hacked through the other end, he found the location to be the tower.

"FRIDAY! REBOOT!"

Tony typed furiously onto his holographic keyboard, smashing his desk a few times before Bruce finally came in.

"Tony, how is the tower infiltrated?"

Tony groaned before slumping down on his desk.

"It's either from the inside or the outside, which I doubt was the outside but I also doubt it was from the inside."

Bruce took a look at the coding before the screen showed a tab.

'Hiiii! I can see your every move. Good luck! -Spider'

Bruce and Tony shared a look before Bruce took over the keyboard, went into the mainframe, and started hacking through it. He and Tony spent hours examining the code one line after the other before finally finding an extra code that was disguised extremely well from the other codes.

Quickly deleting it, Bruce and Tony cheered. And then the speakers came on.

.

"Well done! This was a second slower than the fastest person who eliminated my virus but well done!"

He grinned at the sight of Tony and Bruce panicking.

"Anyways, I enjoyed playing with you guys so one last word."

The scientists sat down on the stools in silence.

"Dr. Banner, if I meet you someday, can you sign my copy of your research on Gamma Radiation?"

Bruce looked taken aback but smiled at the camera.

"S-sure."

Peter cheered before quickly disconnecting from the mainframe, updating their security as well.

---------------------

Hi guys, this chapter was a last-minute chapter but please request something. I can't think of anything with school on my plate. :)