Castle & Parker

Hi, y'all. I'm currently watching 'The Punisher' and I am physically in love with this TV Series. I 100% recommend it for people who don't mind gore and violence.

-------------------------------------

Peter shot another web onto another building before tugging on it, shooting himself at rapid speeds. He widens his eyes and laughs as he felt the cold wind hitting his face. 

The spiderling lands on the edge of a metal bar and takes a deep breath in, then exhales it.

"Damn, NYC is pretty from up here." He muttered to himself while looking below him, admiring the city lights.

"Yeah, it is." A deep voice replied, scaring the shit out of Peter and almost making him scream.

Peter turned around and saw the one and only Punisher leaning on the side of the rooftop.

"Uhm, Mr. Castle. What are you doing here?" He asked, clearly surprised that the Punisher is talking to him. Somewhat.

"Just happen to be 'ere, what 'bout you kid?"

Peter shrugged before beginning to scale up the wall. "Nothing much, just happen to be here as well." He flipped his body around and sat on the edge. "How's the NYPD treatin' you, Mr. Castle?"

Frank shrugged. "Eh, Madani's still a pain in the ass. Normal people stuff." Peter chuckled lightly. "It do be like that sometimes."

They chatted for a while before Frank looked at the time. "It's four AM already, you got a curfew kid?" 

"AWW SHIT, I GOTTA GO! BYE, MR. CASTLE!" Peter yelled before swinging away.

Frank looked at the fading boy who was swinging away in panic, he chuckled to himself before walking away, muttering to himself. "Good luck kid."

---------------------------

Y'all, I know this is short and looked rushed but it's not. I just had no other idea of what to do.