Flirtatious little shit

It may not be common knowledge, but Peter can be a flirtatious little shit whenever he wants. Not even the Avengers knew that about him. It's just who he is.

Here are some situations when he flirted with some of the younger Avengers, who took it well.

- 1 -

It was a pretty chill day at the penthouse, everyone -except Tony and Bruce- was bored, no missions and everyone was bored. Peter was sitting in the middle on the long L-shaped couch, cross-legged as he scrolled aimlessly on Tumblr. The rest of the Avengers were either watching TV, on their phones, or having civil conversations with each other.

Unexpectedly, Pietro dashed into the living room, looking tired and drained. He looked around and saw the spiderling on the couch. Without hesitation, he jumped into the younger's grasp. He wrapped his arms around his neck and placed his chin on the spiderling's shoulders. Peter didn't scream or yell, he just tilted his body backward until his back hit the back of the couch.

"Heya, Darlin'. Tired?"

Pietro -being used to Peter calling him random pet names- nodded and closed his eyes. The rest of the Avengers -except Wanda- were shocked, to say the least. They hadn't expected them to be -quote-on-quote- 'dating'.

"Welp, being pretty is pretty tiring. Get some sleep, I won't move."

Peter looked around the room, watching frozen Avengers and an annoyed Wanda on her phone. Then, he came across this funny meme.

"Hey, Wands, I found this funny meme, sending it to you right now."

He sent the meme over to Wanda's phone and the girl laughed. Peter rolled his eyes at the Avengers and kept his face on the phone, chuckling from time to time.

-2-

Peter was in his lab with Shuri, Bruce, and Tony. Tony is recording Shuri and Peter while Bruce was doing something with chemicals. While Peter was adjusting a screw on his web shooters, Bruce accidentally added too much of a chemical to another chemical, causing it to become unstable. Peter's spidey sense started flaring 

"EVERYONE! DUCK!"

Bruce tripped Tony on the floor while the explosion happened, leaving no time for Peter and Shuri to duck. Peter used his body to cover up Shuri for the explosion, burning his back instead. The duo got thrown onto a wall and fell to the floor.

"Ya alright, princess?"

Shuri got up and shook her head. She extended her arm to pull Peter up but the spiderling declined it and pushed himself off instead, wincing a little when the cold air hut the burn on the back of his skin.

"If it wasn't for this burn, I could've thought that you were falling for me."

Shuri visibly rolled her eyes.

"Y'know, I'd rather date that hot girl (fuck y'all, Shuri x MJ bitches) of yours rather than you flirting with me."

The eye roll was just audible in the tone of the voice. Peter rolled his eyes before wrapping his arm over Shuri's shoulders.

"C'mon, you love me."

Shuri punched his arm playfully before dragging him over to the Medbay, leaving the 2 shocked scientists all to themselves.

-3-

Wanda and Peter were chilling in the kitchen. Peter was pouring himself a cup of coffee and grabbing a can of Red Bull from the fridge and throwing it over to Wanda, who caught it with her magic

"Y'know, your heart is as warm as this coffee and yet you still act as cold as that can of Red Bull."

Coincidentally, Sam walked past the kitchen, accidentally eavesdropping on the conversation, he held back a gasp and hid behind a wall, listening to them.

"Yeah yeah, whatever."

He identified that voice as Wanda.

"Oh c'mon, say that you love me~"

Peter.

"No, I will never."

Wanda.

"Aww, man. Guess I'll tell the woman you crush on that you like her~"

Peter..?

"Ughhhhh, I- I- I l-love you..."

Wanda...???

"There ya go. I'll hook you up with hey anyways~"

Surprisingly, Peter.

"Ugh, I hate you..."

Wanda.

"I love you too~"

By the time they started leaving the kitchen, Sam already left. But he left his handkerchief. When the 2 teens found it, they ignored it.

-4-

Peter, Ned, Shuri, MJ, Pietro, and Wanda all entered the living room in a group, talking about their school life, social activity, Vines, and not surprisingly, Star Wars. When they entered, everyone's eyes were on Peter, giving the boy a bit of paranoia.

"Uhm, why are you guys staring at me? DO I HAVE SOMETHING ON MY FACE?! MJ!"

The spiderling shook MJ and she shook her head. Sighing in relief, Peter turned back at the Avengers, who were right in front of his face.

"What?"

"Peter, are you a playboy?"

Peter blinked at the question a few times before tilting his head in confusion.

"What do you mean? I'm not a playboy."

The other teens were confused as well, they looked at the Avengers like they were insane. Suddenly, Peter's face brightened.

"Oh! If you meant the times I flirted at them, it's normal. I'm ya local aromantic~"

He did a peace pose before walking away with the other teens, laughing a little. Bucky walked into the living room and sat down on the couch.

"Did his flirting skills improve?"

"