Skirt

Peter ran through the living room of the penthouse, skiing into the elevator and yelling 'I'll be back!'. This happened a few times now. Weeks at a time, Peter would run down, come back up with a box, Ned and MJ would appear and meet up with him in his room, a few hours later they would go back home, then Peter would come out for dinner.

They didn't know what was going on or what was in the package. Heck, they could be doing drugs and they wouldn't even know! Soon, they were getting irritated, but only discussed this topic when Peter's asleep.

They waited for his day to end, either he's going out on patrol or sleeping, it doesn't matter.

They waited till 11 PM, the time he usually patrols.

"Boss, Bambino has left the tower." FRIDAY's voice rang through the penthouse, alerting every single Avenger in the tower. 

They quickly rush into the living room, taking a seat on the many couches with Tony on a foldable seat right in front of the TV, being in view of the Avengers surrounding him.

"We have a few hours until he comes back, papers?" Tony questioned. Everyone pulled out a binder and a clipboard. The clipboards were stacked with a few papers. The binders were filled with pictures and assumptions.

Tony nodded his head in satisfaction before slanting down, his fingers entwined. 

"FRI, activate the Interrogation protocol." Tony commanded. FRIDAY didn't respond. Instead, all the lights in the penthouse shut, leaving one light open on dim and it was above the table.

All the Avengers pulled out a picture or 2 of Peter, a few zoomed in while a few had red circles on them.

"These are all the evidence we collected today, not much but it's something." Natasha told him, a serious look spread along his face.

Tony looked at the pictures scattered around the table and sighed.

What was he hiding?

Who knew that they were getting their answer soon?

.

-[This is Harry, Harry hates bullies]-

.

Peter walked out of a room with a black duffel bag the same day after he finished patrol. He wore a yellow hoodie with jeans and a beanie. He walked to the living room, stopping.

"Hey guys, I'm going for a sleepover at Ned's house, okay? No need to fetch me from school tomorrow as well, I'll get back once I finish something with Ned and MJ. Bye!" Peter announced, sliding right into the elevator while the Avengers groaned.

.

Peter walked out of the building and got in an alleyway. When he got out, he was on a motorbike. He placed on his helmet and proceeded to drive his way through the Manhattan streets, arriving at the quiet streets of Queens.

He parked his bike in a alleyway a few blocks from Ned's apartment.

Blah blah blah, he knocked on Ned's door 3 times, waiting for a few seconds before it opened, revealing the teen himself.

"Peter! MJ's in my room, hurry up!" Ned exclaimed, dragging his best friend in the apartment and shutting the door.

Ned pulled Peter in his room, where MJ sat with her nose digging in her book she's reading. 2 black duffel bags were in a corner of the room, laying there untouched. Peter allowed his duffel bag to drop on the ground, creating a small 'thump'.

"Let's get onto planning then, shall we?"

.

-Time Skip, the next day at school-