Feminization? Let's go

Idea from like, 1 second ago. Basically a ladies' day but with Peter.

Any feminization haters can go jump in a ditch/j

Enjoy this one crappy chapter lol :) (using this as an excuse to use the smiley face lol)

---------------------------

"C'mon Pep, it's just a day. I'll help you with anything that crashes tomorrow." Peter's voice rang through Pepper's office. "I already told Nat, Wanda, and the other ladies that you're coming, it'd be a disappointment that you wouldn't come."

Pepper sighed, she will never know how Peter twists and bends everyone's minds with words while only speaking the truth. It's like a superpower other than his Spider genes.

(One time she heard this from Peter. He called Natasha 'Gnat' and explained to her that 'Gnat' and 'Nat' could be mistaken for the same word. And I quote 'In the most 'innocent' way possible.)

"Fine, I'll come along. Please, clean the penthouse before we do." 

She heard Peter cheer from the other end of the call, making her smile. She wanted to be disappointed but she can't do it. She couldn't.

"Thanks, Pep! It's tomorrow! I'll clear out your schedule, see you tomorrow!" Peter said before hanging up on her. "Wait-" 

"Anddddd, he hung up."

.

Pepper walked out of her room in her pajamas, her hair was flying everywhere and she had light bags under her eyes. Once she entered the common rooms, there was not a male in sight. Not even in the kitchen, which was weird.

The breakfast was prepared on the table, untouched. The penthouse was clean, not a spec of dust to be seen. And the boys were nowhere to be seen.

"Where're the boys?" A sudden voice asked behind her, making her jump.

"Natasha! You scared me!" Pepper exclaimed before completely relaxing. "Anyways, I don't know where they are too."

"I heard that Carol, Shuri, Okoye, and a few of the Guardians are coming over. Valkrie's coming over as well. What's going on?" Another voice came behind them.

Wanda stood there in her pajamas, her hair up in a ponytail while a teddy bear was in her grasp.

"I have no idea," Natasha said, confused. And it was saying something as Natasha Romanoff never and I mean NEVER gets confused.

Pepper placed a hand on her chin, then something clicked in her head. "I know!" Wanda and Natasha looked at her, as if signaling her to continue, which she does. "Peter said something about a girls' day today, maybe that's it?"

After that was said, it was like their brains clicked. "Oh! Peter said something like that to me as well!" Wanda exclaimed while Natasha nodded. Then unexpectedly, the whole floor shook for a few seconds before pausing, then the shaking continued for a second then paused again, and shook for the last time before completely stopping.

The girls went into the kitchen and grabbed the utensils. Pepper grabbed a knife, Natasha took out one of her guns stored in a cabinet, and Wanda lifted multiple forks. Then, the elevator door opens and a figure stepped out. The 3 women yelled before throwing/shooting their weapon of choice at the figure, the figure screamed in surprise before expertly dodging them.

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry for scaring you, girls!" A familiar voice apologizes. Taking another look at the figure and turns out, it was, in all glory, Peter. A few other people walk out of the elevator.

"FRIDAY was being upgraded and I can't exactly talk to her at the moment and I was getting the other girls up here but then- Nevermind, I should shut up."

"Peter, it's fine. You just gave us a scare, that's all." Wanda said, mostly comforting him.

"Anyways, I'm gonna get Shuri and Okoye in here before setting out the robots to take their place temporarily. Then I'll leave you girls alone."

Before any of them could protest, Peter already left.

"Well uh, take a seat I guess."

.

When Peter walks out of the elevator again, this time, he was chatting with Shuri while Okoye trailed behind. Peter was holding a clipboard and a pen while writing down some things on it.

"And if we multiply this using 7 and replace the titanium cast with vibranium instead, we might be able to make a functioning lightsaber without manually creating the crystals."

"Yeah, and if we use a miniature arc reactor instead of using those infinite regenerating power supplies, we can power up our lightsabers without creating the power supply, which is a pain to make."

Peter agreed and stopped in his tracks, looking at the women who were having tea and chatting.

"Okay, since Shuri and Okoye are here, I'll be leaving now. Goodbye!"

"WAIT!" They all yell, making Peter stop again.

"Hm?" Peter turns around.

"Come join us, you arranged it and it would be pretty sad if you don't join," Shuri said, shrugging once she caught onto what they were doing.

"I guess... Give me a few minutes."

.

"Peter, are you done?" Pepper yelled in front of Peter's door. In fact, all the women were in front of Peter's door.

"Almost!" Peter yelled back. They all waited for the spiderling to come out and when he did, he was a beauty. He wore a strawberry blonde wig with a gray dress and fake breasts. Accompanied by white stockings and black heels. With, of course, makeup. Orange eyeshadow with eyeliner and red lipstick was all it took for him to look like a lady.

The second the ladies looked at him, he was showered with compliments.

"Oh my god, you look stunning!"

"Your dress looks amazing!"

"Are those heels?"

"Those are heels, holy shit."

"Ya pop kween~"

Peter smiled sheepishly at them before walking with them to the living room. And walking perfectly on heels. ON HEELS.

Pepper and Wanda looked at Peter, shell-shocked. They were already struggling to walk on heels so how in the WORLD did Peter manage?

"Why are you girls just standing there? Let's go!"

------------------------

I'm lazy, I'm unmotivated, and it took me 3 days. Have a wonderful time watching me suffer.