Contacts

This is legit self-explanatory. There will be some of my favorite chapters and I don't know how to explain. Good reading my bros/sis.

--------------------

"Oh, shoot! I gotta go now! I'll be back in a few hours, bye!" Peter yelled while running to the elevator, not giving them a chance to say anything. 

Peter left his phone on the table, unlocked.

Peter left his phone on the table, unlocked.

Phone. Unlocked.

The two sacred words that should not be put together. But yet, it did.

The Avengers gave a glare to each other before everyone started snatching the phone. And while everyone was fighting, Clint saw the chance to grab it and now he has it. Everyone looked at him and groaned before sitting down.

"Okay, uh. What do I do with his phone now?" The archer asked, not sure what to do.

"Look through his contact names," Natasha suggested and everyone agreed.

"Okay!" Clint cheered.

"FRIDAY, be a darling and project Peter's screen to the TV, will you?" Tony said before dropping his body on the couch, along with some of the other Avengers.

"Okay," Clint sighed and plopped himself on a beanbag. "Let's see..."

Clint tapped on the app named 'Contacts' and scrolled through.

Tiny Stank  "Oh c'mon, who told him?"

My fav birdy "Is it the other bird or me?"

Scary aunt #2 "Wait, who's scary aunt one?"

Capsicle "Tony!"

Best scientist in history "I am... crying right now. I feel so appreciated."

The weird bird "WHO IS IT?"

Metal bass ig "Who-" "Just... shut it, Stevie."

Weird "Me."

Fast "Me."

Name twin :)) "Who's this?"

salt and Pepper

The literal doctor

Da best AI

AI's BFF

Guy in the chairrrrr

Daddy issues go brr

Scary MJ bruh

Magoo <3

The scarred one

✨D.I.D✨

Legit a torch

Claws. Legit

Bug buddy <3

Bug buddy's girl <3

100 others...

"And a hundred more," Clint told them, quickly silencing himself.

The Avengers were silent, staring at the screen as if a villain had appeared on it.