Scott and Peter

Here's a filler chapter while y'all wait for another chapter me and my friend are working on.

------------------------------

Peter was bored.

Like those types of boredom that Peter and specifically  Peter should not have.

The Avengers were out on a mission, his Aunt May was working overnight, and no one was at the compound since everyone except him was on the mission. Not even Pepper was here since she had a meeting to attend.

Peter sighed and lay face down on the couch, bored out of his mind. He's done his homework, cleaned the penthouse, and played every single video game that was a solo. Heck, he even wrote down the periodic table and made curse words with it.

He glanced at the clock. 1:30 PM. He arrived at 1 PM and... Damn.

"Ughhhh." He groaned, digging his face deeper into the couch, but got up instantly after he smelt the unnamed contents on the couch. "Ewww."

Just then, the elevator door opens and a man walks out of it. The man looked around for a while before finally noticing Peter.

"Who are you?" Peter rolled his eyes and laid back down on the couch. "Peter Parker, Spider-Man."

"I'm Scott Lang, Ant-man."

Peter nodded before getting up, making room for Scott to sit.

"Come on, Mr. Lang. Wanna play some games? I'm bored."

.

The duo played all of the multiplayer games, working together flawlessly.

Too flawless that they already went through every single multiplayer game.

Stretching his arms, Peter looked at the clock. 3:30 PM.

Peter smashed his head on the table, making a small 'thump' sound.

"I. Am. Bored."

Scott placed down the controller before placing a hand below his cheek, then he snapped his fingers (I am so sorry).

"Let's go to the arcade then!"

.

Upon entering the arcade, the smell of grease immediately started assaulting his nose, causing him to pinch his nose shut.

Scott slung an arm around Peter's shoulders. "Welcome, Pete," Scott paused for dramatic effects, "To the arcade."

Peter releases his fingers from his nose and looked around, amazed. The black walls with dark purple and blue glowing dots. The floor was a dark red with dark purple stripes on it. There were hundreds of games all around.

"Woah..."

Peter looked around with excitement and something caught his eye.

He grabbed Scott's wrist and dragged him over to the pastel yellow claw machine.

Inside, there were hundreds of Spider-Man and Ant-man tsum tsums of all sizes. Peter and Scott pressed their faces against the glass, fascination sparkling in their eyes.

"We need them..."

.

After many minutes and 30 quarters wasted, they finally got the tsum tsums they wanted.

They got 3 of each tsum tsums, including a Spider-Man and Ant-man themed backpack bought with their tickets earned from the other games. (Peter owned dance-off and Scott dominated Mortal Kombat)

The duo exited the arcade with huge smiles smeared across their faces.

"That was one heck of a day." Scott agreed with a small laugh. "We should do this again sometimes."

Peter looked at Scott with a straight face before a huge smile spreaded across his face and sparkles in his eyes. "Yeah! We should!"

Scott ruffled Peter's hair while laughing along with Peter, who was trying to avoid the hair attack.

"Well, Pete. Lunch is on me. Whaddya wanna eat?"

Peter thought for a while before replying, "McDonald's!"

---------------------

Sorry if it's short, for some reasons n, I didn't have much motivation while writing this. :(