Parallel

Please note that this is after NWH, everyone forgot about Peter and things like that. And original tech :)

---------------------------

After Dr. Strange erased Peter from everyone's memories, it felt like he was in another life. Another chance to start over. Just... Without anyone by his side.

He's been in his small, crappy apartment ever since the incident. It's been at least 9 months since the multiverse incident, no one remembers Peter in the slightest, not that he minded anyways. He had Karen, his AI, to keep him company. Of course, he missed the different versions of him, Peter 3's hair was so fluffy, and Peter 2's weird attitude was funny.

And then, bam. An idea.

He is either going to regret this or do a complete 180. Who knows?

He swung back to his apartment faster than ever, and that's fast.

Tugging off his mask, he sat down on his rolly chair that he found in a dumpster, and spun around for a few seconds before grabbing a sheet of paper and a pencil.

"Welp, brain. You better get ready."

He cracked his head before starting his sketch.

.

.

After 3 months, an all-nighter per week, and over 10 cups of coffee, he finally finished the device. All 3 of them. It was designed to teleport them to each other's universes either whenever they want or are in a need of assistance.

It was complicated since having access to the multiverse is theoretically impossible but after immense amounts of research, and a lot of calculations, he finally found a loophole. Now, this is extremely dangerous as it could cause a wormhole into his universe once again but it's for science.

Peter looked at the small device disguised as a watch and the 2 others in a red box with the number '2' and '3' on them. He took a deep breath, pulled on his mask, and finally swiped his watch to '3', then proceeded to click on it.

.

It felt like his life just flashed right before his eyes because the second he pressed the screen, a sudden jolt of pain flashed through his body, causing him to scream. About 5 seconds later, he was on a rooftop, laying back first with his head in a pounding headache. He opened his eyes and gasped for air.

The sky was a deep blue mixing with a desaturated orange. The sound of cars flying past rang through his ears and the smell of fresh air hit his nose.

He groaned while trying to sit up.

When he finally got up, he heard a small 'thump' right beside him. There stood Peter 3, face full of shock.

"Peter 1? Since when do you have magical wizard power stuff? How are you here anyway?"

Peter 1 sheepishly rubbed the back of his neck and gave him a weird laugh.

"About that..."

Peter 3 pulled off his mask and sat cross-legged on the rooftop, giving Peter 1 a signal to sit. Peter sat down, cross-legged as well.

"I have time."

.

Peter 3 clapped his hands together, glaring at Peter 1. He sighed and dug his face into his hands, dragging them down.

"So, you're telling me."

Peter 3 took a few seconds to process his words, then proceeded to sigh again.

"That you."

He pointed at Peter 1 menacingly while squinting his eyes.

"Created a multiverse transportation device?"

Peter 1 gave out a sheepish laugh before nodding. Like seriously, he had to calculate how large is the universe, how wide apart the distance between his universe and another universe is, and actually find his universe. Yeah, it was a lot of trouble.

"Uh-huh, and I made it as a little call device too!"

Peter 3 nodded in approval. 

"Yeah, that's cool! Like, epically cool. We could travel between universes!"

Peter 3 snatched the box with the number '3' on it and opened it up, immediately strapping it on.

"WHAT ARE WE WAITING FOR?! PETER 2 IS WAITING!"

When Peter 3 tried to teleport, he paused for a moment and then turned to Peter 1.

"Uhm, how do I do this?"

.

"Be ready for intense pain by the way!"

Peter 3 and Peter 1 clicked on the screen and Peter 3 looked at Peter 1 with wide eyes like he was insane and a joint of immense pain shot through Peter 3's body, causing him to scream.

About 5 seconds later, they opened their eyes and saw a beautiful night sky with a lot of stars.

The Peters find themselves lying down on a rooftop. Peter 1's body was aching a little while Peter 3 groaned when he got up.

Peter 1 was fully standing up, looking around. Then unexpectedly, Peter 2 rolled from another rooftop over to theirs.

"Peter 1? Peter 3? How are you guys here?"

Peter 3 just nonchalantly points at Peter 1, who gives a sheepish smile while gripping onto his mask. Peter 2 sighs and looks at Peter 3 for an explanation, who just shrugs.

"I don't know, I only know the simple terms since I'm not the one who made it. But let me tell you, it hurts like 10 stab wounds on you." (Fun fact: you can't feel GSWs, and I would know stabs hurt so ye)

Peter 2 looks at Peter 3, then switches his attention to Peter 1, who was looking at his watch. 

"So, how does the whole like... traveling between universes work?"

Peter 1 looked at Peter 2, then gave him a box and flashed him a smile.

"Long story short, a whole lot of calculations and creating a teleportation device."

.

"So, we can teleport to your universe, Peter 3's universe, and my universe?"

Peter 1 nodded.

"Yeah, but if Dr. Strange notices that I've been traveling between universes, I might be trapped in the wizard's dungeon he owns."

----------------

So, sorry if this is short and took a long time to make. I was somewhat unmotivated lol