Therapist

Peter s a high-school dropout and a teen therapist with weird ways of giving therapy. He is still Spider-Man.

[Warning: Mention of rape, murdering]

--------------------------

The name Peter Parker rings through almost every teenager's mind. He's like the fallen angel that god has sent down here to help those in need. He's been through a lot and wishes no one to suffer like him.

--------

Pepper walked into the Avengers compound with a boy about the age of 15 by her side. The boy looks like a pure angel with wavy short brown hair and brown eyes. His skin was a healthy pale and his cheeks were merely pink.

He was wearing a yellow hoodie with plain blue jeans, black converse, and a yellow hairpin in his hair.

Pepper clapped her hands 2 times, getting everyone's attention.

"Attention everyone, I wanna announce something." Pepper stated, putting both of her hands behind her back. "I got you guys a therapist!"

Pepper smiled at them and clapped her hands together while everyone groaned. It wasn't the first time Pepper tried to get them a therapist, and all of them ran away from their unstable mentality in fear that they might go insane.

"Who's runnin' away this time?" Sam deadpanned, rolling his eyes.

"I'm not running away."

Almost all the Avengers choked on air, looked at the boy in disbelief, and a few rolled their eyes (*cough* Sam *cough*). They thought Pepper was joking and waited a few seconds like they were waiting for her to say 'I pranked you guys!' or something. She didn't.

She just stood there and weirdly smiled at them. Good kind of weird. And they haven't even realized that the new therapist is gone.

"Anyways, his name is Peter Parker and he's common around teenagers with depression, PTSD, trauma, and other things. Rumors say that he has a weird way of giving therapy but it works out in the end." Pepper explained while doing hand motions. "He'll be living with you guys for the next 2 days and figure out the right therapy method for you guys. Don't worry, he's not going to live off you guys, he knows how to cook, clean, and do basically anything. Any questions?"

No one raised their hands except for Steve and Tony.

"Tony?"

"How is he our therapist? He's young."

Pepper was about to explain before a new voice cuts her off.

"Well, for starters, I, don't even have a normal childhood and I've experienced a lot of things I shouldn't as a teenager. Second of all, I'm a high-school dropout with perfect grades anyways. So don't underestimate me." The figure, Peter, explained roughly.

Without stopping, Steve asked. "How did you meet Pepper? And how would you guarantee that you won't just run away like the previous therapists?"

Peter smiled at Steve before replying. "Well, Mr. Rogers," Peter mysteriously pulled out a plastic folder with pieces of paper inside and a pencil case. "I won't be answering that as it may affect your view of me. And trust me, I always find my way."

After that answer, he began passing out pencils and a sheet of paper to the Avengers.

"Now, I need these filled so I can understand more about you," Peter stated before returning to Pepper's side. "Toodles! Me and Mrs. Potts are going somewhere."

After that was said, Pepper and Peter walked out of the room. The Avengers looked at the empty hallway before looking at the paper.

"Question one," Tony started, "What's your hobby?"