Your friendly neighborhood matchmaker 4

Hi, y'all. CalilPeri requests this chapter. Thanks for requesting!

----------------------

After completing another Ironman suit, Tony and Peter stepped back, inspecting their work. They were covered head to toe with dust and oil with occasional visits from Pepper. (And if Peter secretly smirked to himself, no one needs to know)

The older looked at Peter before putting a hand on his shoulder, gripping it a bit tight. Peter looked at Tony with a small smile hanging on his face and pushed back one of his curls before tilting his head curiously.

"Good job, kid. You can roam around the compound briefly before returning to work." Tony praised before taking off, possibly to Pepper. Peter secretly chuckled at the thought.

Peter smiled and turned to check the suit once more before leaving the lab, shutting the lights along the way. He skipped and hummed slightly on the way to the compound, hands in his pockets playing with a small note forged in Bucky's handwriting he had written last night.

When he entered, he saw Bucky sitting on the couch and caught Steve walking toward him. Smirking a little at the plan, he took steps closer to Steve and bumped into him, sliding the note into the man's pocket and standing up straight.

"I'm so sorry Mister Rogers! I wasn't looking at where I was going!" He continually apologized while Steve assured him that it was fine.

Offering an apologetic smile at him before walking away, he caught Bucky's suspicious glare being shot right at him. He walked into the kitchen and grabbed a bottle of apple juice and immediately got pinned to the wall by the man himself, giving him a murderous glare.

Peter smiled calmly at him before patting his shoulders and passing him a note before promptly leaving the kitchen, leaving Bucky confused.

Turning the corner, Peter immediately pins himself to the wall and places a hand at his heart like it would jump out any second. His face was pale and sweaty and his smile was frozen like his life flashed before his eyes.

No one needed to know that.

.

Bucky was confused but he opened up the note anyways. 

'Mr. Barnes, you should go and confess to Mr. Rogers before he dates someone else. Just go to your room and you'll know what to do. (Probably)' The note reads. 

Bucky was surprised but gave out a draining sigh and walked to his room, not really sure what to do. Upon entering the room, he found his sheets neatly tucked, and on his bed laid 5 movie disks with chips and boxed noodles laid neatly, as if someone had already planned it out. Even so, his previously dirtied room was tidied and cleaned till it was spotless, not a spec of dust to be seen. It was a miracle by itself saying that there were probably a few dirt-stained clothes and sand-induced shirts in the pile of the mess.

By the time he picked up one of the disks, someone knocked on the door. Cautiously, he walked over and opened the door. Low and behold, the Golden Boy of America, Steve 'perfect ass' Rogers, standing in front of his door, holding a note in which he suspected that it was Peter who gave to him.

"Hey, Bucky," Steve greeted, waving his hand at him with awkwardness staining his tone, "you... wanted to meet me?"

Bucky stuttered, having his brain short-circuit for a moment as he solely focused on this perfect, gorgeous, wonderful man right in front of him. In a moment, he quickly stutters out a pathetic excuse for a response, "y-yeah! Uhm, you- you wanna watch a movie?"

Steve gave Bucky a small awkward smile, nodding. "Sure," he replied, "so, can I come in or..?"

With that though in mind, Bucky quickly jumped out of the way, letting way for Steve to enter in his room. With that, he wiped a sweat off his forehead, thankful for the quick save his mind provided him with. While Steve sat on his bed, looking at his newly spotless room, Bucky took the initiative to curse out Peter and his w̶o̶n̶d̶e̶r̶f̶u̶l̶  disastrous plan. And when Steve calls him back, he immediately snaps out of his sailor-cursing and quickly joins Steve in watching a movie. Home Alone apparently. Oh well.

.

With a cold sweat and a ruined sweater sleeve, Peter jumps out of his seat with glee. His joyful streak never-ending as he watched the two lovebirds start devouring each other's faces by the 30th minute of the movie. By then, he is disgusted and quickly closed the display. They could make out all they want but ain't no way that Peter Parker, d̶i̶r̶t̶i̶e̶s̶t̶  purest lotus on the block, a̶v̶i̶d̶ ̶s̶m̶u̶t̶ ̶f̶a̶n̶f̶i̶c̶ ̶r̶e̶a̶d̶e̶r̶,  is he going to watch those two have their make-out session and soon enough... that's enough information today. 

But with that said, Peter patted himself on the back as he applauded himself for another job well done. And as the sun goes down and Peter sipped his well-earned coke, he shut his laptop, told FRIDAY to turn on the soundproofing in his room, and had a good night's sleep knowing that there would be no one pining for one another in his field of vision tomorrow morning.

-----------------------------------

Yes, hello, i have updated. sorry for abandoning this fic for so long. I was writing things on AO3 instead :') forgive me readers for i have sinned in the act of abandoning you guys with no content to read nor fics to consume. I wish you all a great day and a happy new year :))