Manipulative bastard

Hey guys, sorry for not updating in the last few days, I was sad. A depressed little child for no reason tbh.

This chapter was inspired

----------------------

The Avengers, plus Scott, T'challa, Shuri, and Hope, sat around the coffee table, all holding different devices. They were holding phones or tablets, except Peter, who had a laptop sitting peacefully on his lap under a pillow. They all had earphones connected to their ears.

"So, Pete. What was this game you were talking about?" Tony asks, waiting for the game to finish downloading finally.

"Well, Mr. Stark." Peter clicked on the 'Among us' icon on his laptop, opening and preparing a lobby. "This game is about trust, betrayal, and imposters."

Sounds of understanding echoed around the living room.

.

"Okay, now, I need everyone to type in the lobby code "FUQYU'."

They started typing in the code while Clint and Shuri noticed something wrong with it and started laughing. The other Avengers and the others, except Peter, looked at Clint and Shuri.

"Glad you guys finally figured out the code."

Clint's laughter started to fade with gasps while Shuri was having trouble breathing.

"Fuck you?" Clint really wanted to laugh again but kept it in. "Is- Is this a coincidence o-or did you really just- HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

.

"Okay, the rules are simple. When the game starts, no forms of communication, FRIDAY will alert all of us if there's even a form of communication happening, including mind reading and shit like that." Peter stated. "When you get killed, your only goal is to finish your tasks. The only time you're allowed to talk is in a meeting."

"When you're an impostor -which there's two by the way- your objective is to kill all the crewmates. And the crewmates have to either A) win by voting the impostor out or B) win by finishing all tasks."

Everyone nodded and chose their skin color before Peter started the game. Everyone quickly fell into silence and the white light flooded their faces.

Peter got the Impostor role along with Scott. He grinned internally while keeping a straight face outside his mind. He was going to put his manipulation skills to the test and see if it actually worked.

Peter walked around the map following Natasha. She was in admin scanning her card before Peter killed her and jumped in the vents, hiding. He moved to the cafeteria and walked over to admin, where he saw Tony right in front of Natasha's dead body. Taking the opportunity, Peter quickly reported the body, and everyone was teleported back into the cafeteria.

Turns out, Scott has been killing too. The ant-based hero had killed Hope.

"I saw Mr. Stark standing on Ms. Romanoff's body in admin!"

Everyone turned their gaze from Peter to Tony, who was sweating.

"Guys, it wasn't me! I was going into admin and I saw the body. When I tried to report it, Pete called it first."

Tony tried to reason with the other Avengers, but they had none of it, so they voted out Tony.

'YouKnowWhoIAm is not the impostor' '2 Impostors left'

Everyone groaned before continuing with the game. This time, Scott and Peter had gone together. Peter clicked on the 'sabotage' button before choosing some random doors and chose O2. Everyone started to panic and rush over to the 2 O2 generators. Peter and Scott took this as an advantage and killed off 2 crewmates before immediately going over to the O2 generators.

(Just so if you're confused, (5/10) are dead)

When everyone scattered, someone reported a body. Everyone was teleported back into the cafeteria.

"What is it?" Clint asked, clearly annoyed. "I was doing wires."

"I found a body in the room with boxes," Steve said, trying to describe the room. "And uhh, green was in there."

People made an 'o' face while others are observing them.

"Anyone sus'?" Peter asked, looking at the remaining players.

"I don't know what 'sus' means but I'm pretty sure that Birdbrain two over there is being completely suspicious," Bucky reasoned, and everyone stared at Bucky. "Why is everyone looking at me like that?"

"We have no solid proof, and you putting the blame on someone is kinda sus y'know," Shuri commented, having played the game before. "I say we vote Bucky."

Eventually, everyone agreed and voted Bucky out.

'ItsMeBucky is not an Impostor' '2 Impostors remaining'

(6/10 dead) (Tony, Natasha, Bruce, Hope, T'challa, Bucky)

Peter followed Wanda to Navigations, being careful of any cameras that might record him. After she walked out of Navigations and into a hall, Peter killed her and sabotaged the lights, blinding everyone in the game.

Meanwhile, Scott was tailing almost everyone in the game, switching from one person to another, and eventually, he started tailing Peter. When Peter killed the lights, the duo went into lights to 'fix' it. And while they were 'fixing' it, they did a stack kill, killing off the last person in the room, which was Shuri.

Everyone's screens went red and the Impostors got 'Victory' while the crewmates got 'defeat'.

"HAH! I DID IT! WE DID IT!" Peter cheered, jumping up from the ceiling to the ground while Scoot was going a victory dance.

"Wow, way to kill of my vibe." Shuri deadpanned, slow clapping at the duo.

"It's a good idea to kill off Natasha first though, saying that she's the human lie detector." Steve admitted.

"How'd you even lie that good?" Tony asked, tilting his head in confusion. "You're like, the worst liar I've ever met!?"

"Mr. Stark," Peter stated, flipping his short front hair. "It's called blaming. Manipulation, really. Useful."

Everyone groaned before settling down for another round.

Let's just say... They didn't trust Peter for the next week, and Peter took advantage of it.

-----------------------------

Hey guys, sorry for not posting lately, I'm sad and tired. I need ideas despite already having some.