Your friendly neighborhood matchmaker

AU where Peter isn't Spider-Man but sneaks into random buildings and sticks a sticky note with a name and number. Then instructs them what to do.

-------------------

Matchmaker.

No one really knows who he is or what his purpose is. But they do know one thing.

He loves playing matchmaker.

That's where his name originated from anyways. He's why Michelle Jones and Princess Shuri of Wakanda were dating in the first place.

Peter Parker is 16 years old, in Midtown High, and friends with Ned Leeds and Michelle Jones is Matchmaker.

--------

Peter walked the halls of Midtown High with his best friends, Ned and MJ.

After he found out that MJ was lesbian and after some intense research, the princess of Wakanda was lesbian as well, he took this matter into his own hands, sending a package with nothing but a note with a name and a number with instructions. Of course, MJ doesn't know who he matchmade him with.

And it only happened a day ago.

MJ placed her arm around Peter's shoulder, leaning on him.

"Thanks again loser. Let's just hope she accepts me..."

Peter halts to a stop, Ned and MJ stop to look at him, confused and worried when suddenly, Peter slaps her face gently. MJ looks at her in shock before Peter crosses his arms together.

"Tryna knock some sense in you. Of course she'll accept you, I did my research y'know. You're 100% her type."

Peter rolled his eyes and started walking again, with Ned's arm wrapping around his other shoulder and talking about either Star Wars or Harry Potter.

They arrive at Peter's locker and he opened up his combination locker. He grabbed a few books and slammed his lockers while talking to Ned and MJ. They started walking away from the lockers.

"What are you guys gonna do this summer?"

Peter raised an eyebrow at Ned's question before giggling.

"I'm gonna go intern at SI this whole summer. Might as well matchmake a few people. How bout' you guys?"

MJ rolled her eyes.

"Probably reading, sketching, or talking to the girl that this loser set up for me."

Ned and Peter laughed at her statement before the bell rang. They waved their goodbyes and rush over to their classes. Peter entered his Spanish class and sat down somewhere at the back of the seat.

-[Time Skip, Wakanda, Shuri's lab]-

Shuri looked at the mysterious brown box that has been sitting in her lab for the past few hours. No one from the palace had ever seen it and no outsider even acknowledges Wakanda's existence. She placed down whatever she was holding and made her way to the box, opening it.

Inside, there was nothing but packing peanuts and a piece of paper. She took out the paper and started reading it.

Hello! I am Matchmaker. From my information, you're a single pringle lesbian. I've matchmade you with another person. Her name is Michelle Jones and she is exactly your type. Good luck with your relationship! You'll like her.

###-###-###

Shuri read the note over and over again, then finally decided to enter the number on the paper.