Traumatized

Hi, y'all. Pietro is alive in this.

Peter is 18 and Pietro is 21.

[Warning: somewhat smut (not entirely smut) ]
-------------------------

Wanda jumped into Peter's cabinet, giggling evilly. She had planned to scare the fuck out of the spiderling. While crawling in, she left a small crack in between the doors so she can watch the spiderling's reaction.

When the door opened, she still sat in the closet, eye peeking out of the crack while she lifted a finger, the red magic swirling around it. But before she could do anything, Peter and her brother, Pietro Maximoff, self-proclaimed 'Straight Playboy' back in Sokovia, making out with Peter, as the little spoon.

She sat there, wide-eyed before making her magic disappear and plugging her ears with her fingers while they do their thing. She silently leaned her back on the side of the cabinet while waiting for them to finish. Occasionally accidentally listening to moans made by her brother.

She did not sign up for this. Not at all.

.

By the time they finished, it was 2 AM. Wanda slowly opened the cabinet door, not a creak could be heard, and exited the cabinet. Wanda opened the door and left the room, completely ditching her plan. Her face was beet red and her eyes were wide open.

The witch made her way back to her room and changed her clothes, lay on her bed, and tried to sleep but couldn't. Her mind kept replaying that scene that she accidentally watched.

.

In the morning, Peter walked out of his room, his hair messed up and he was wearing a black turtleneck with jeans. He yawned while stretching his arms before arriving at the kitchen, just to find Wanda sitting on a stool with a cup of coffee in her hands. Her hair was flying in all directions and she had bags under her eyes, not to mention she didn't change out of her pajamas.

"Wanda? You look like you got hit by a truck. What happened?"

Wanda shivered before turning to look at the spiderling.

"I'll tell you it later..."

Peter nodded before walking to the cabinets and pulling out a box of fruit loops.

'I know that you know that I fucked your brother last night.' He thought, clearly knowing that Wanda can hear his thoughts.

As expected, Wanda immediately choked on her drink, causing Peter to smirk.

"Never. And I mean never. Do that again." Wanda stated, holding her hand on her chest and another holding onto the counter.

Peter lifted an eyebrow before asking, "What's the deal?" He took a mouthful of cereal and stuffed it in his mouth and chewed it. 

"You can do it when I'm not in your room."

Peter smirked and swallowed his cereal. "Deal."

--------------------------

Now, I know this is short, stupid, and possibly crappy af but I'm having no motivation lately. 

Now, if you guys don't mind, I'm gonna go bother my online bros for attention. :)