Revived (probably)

I just watched AoU and now I have an idea.

In this, Peter is 17 back when Pietro died so it makes him 21 in the storyline. He has the powers but not Spider-Man.

-------------------

[2015]

"MAY! MAY, WHERE ARE YOU?!" The 17-year-old Peter yelled through the battlefield. The Avengers missed out on the last family before going all out and Peter only left for a minute to use the bathroom before all hell broke loose.

Visible tears were streaming down Peter's face as he lifted a whole floor, only to find the woman with a huge metal rod sticking through her chest.

Peter threw the rubble aside before running over to the dead woman.

"MAY!" he yelled clutching onto May. "I'm so sorry May..."

Then suddenly, gunshots echoed through the barren room, Peter knew it wasn't from inside the building and he was determined not to let anyone else die.

Carefully making his way to an exit, he wiped his tears with his sleeve and glanced outside, then realized that Sokovia is going higher and higher. There was a body laying on the trashed road and no one else was there so Peter broke into a run, grabbing the body and bouncing off the flying country. The harsh wind hit his skin as he held onto the barely alive individual.

It was a miracle how Peter even still survived after a 15000 feet fall. And if it wasn't for his abnormally large and air-resistant jacket, they wouldn't have survived.

.

[2017]

Peter was reading an e-book right beside Pietro while typing on his laptop when he heard groaning from his side.

"Ugh... Where... Where am I?"

Peter snapped his head towards the sound, finding the silver awakening from his overly long napping.

"Holy shit... You're awake! Give me a moment."

Peter pressed the red button laying on the nightstand and almost instantly, a doctor and a nurse came rushing in.

.

"Can you tell me your name?"

"Pietro Maximoff."

"What do you think the year is right now?"

"I think... 2015?"

"What was the last thing you remember?"

"Getting shot..."

The doctor nodded and wrote some things on her board before turning to Peter. She pulled him out of the room and that left Pietro alone.

He looked around the hospital room and looked at his hands then back at the equipment around the weirdly calming space.

It wasn't long until Peter returned. He sat on a seat and looked at Pietro.

"I think I'll do a simple introduction. My name is Peter Parker and I technically saved you?"

Pietro blinked a few times before looking panicked and grabbed Peter's shoulders, furiously shaking him.

"What about Clint? Is he still alive? How about Wanda?" He asked quickly.

Peter nodded with a weird smile. "Please stop shaking me, and first of all, yes, Mister Barton is alive and please tell me the other questions you asked."

.

Peter spent what felt like an hour updating him about a few things he missed about the Avengers -mostly Clint and Wanda-, explaining what he saw back in Sokovia, and how he brought him here, ("Wait, did you say that you just jumped out of the sky?!",) what kind of things he missed, (like vines and bottle flips,) and shit like that.