Mercenary

It's just self-explanatory man, for idiots (I'm sorry :) ) who couldn't take a hint. Mercenary AU

[Warning: Mention of murder, cursing]

----------------------------

Fury walked into the meeting room with a boy about 5'9, he had a cap covering his eyes and a mask covering the rest of his face, and he was carrying a duffel bag that screamed 'suspicion'.

"Avengers, this is mercenary Spider. I made him a deal-" Before Fury finished, the boy -Spider- cut him off, and no one cuts off Nick Fury. "That was an overstatement. He paid me, I get the job done."

His voice sounded young and emotionless, more of a nonchalant tone.

Fury coughed once, getting their attention once again. "As I was saying, I paid him to go on your next mission, which is raiding the last of HYDRA's bases."

Fury clicked on something and a holographic map appeared. Red dots appeared one by one, counted 7.

"Each HYDRA base has over two hundred trained agents, geared with stolen tech that could easily defeat all of you."

They continued the meeting for roughly an hour or two, during that time, everyone was doing their own thing.

 Tony was playing cards with FRIDAY using his EDITH glasses, Steve was somewhat paying attention (In reality, he was talking with Bucky using morse code), Natasha was filing her nails with her dagger, Clint was just throwing a ball onto the wall, and catching it, and things like that. But Spider seems to be the only one paying attention while typing something on his phone and cleaning his gun.

"And this concludes the meeting, does anyone have questions?"

When no one answers, Fury sighed. "I expect HYDRA to either be completely eradicated or at least severely suppressed for the far foreseeable future." After that, he walked out like a dramatic bitch. (Before he completely left, Peter pressed something on his phone and the door shut immediately, slapping Fury's ass.)

.

"Okay team, and Spider, this is the map of the base that we're going to infiltrate. So, over here is the entrance-" Before Steve could finish his sentence, the hologram started glitching for a few seconds before it showed the underground map of the base. Along with some red circles.

"Cap, due to all respect, and I give none, the entrance is a decoy with high-tech lasers that could potentially melt through your vibranium shield, despite it being the strongest material on Earth." Spider said, his eyes focused on a laptop as he typed on it.

"And how would you know?" Tony asked.

The hologram turned into a live feed of a first-person view of the HYDRA base. "In every base, I planted at minimum 3 humanoid HYDRA agents that run on my device. That's how I could collect the information for this contract of mine." Spider said like it was no big deal. "There's a secret unguarded entrance that has a special code to enter. Upon entering, only two guards are guarding that entrance, armed with normal weapons. Which, one of my humanoids is guarding as well."

Spider clicked another key on his keyboard and the hologram changed back to the underground map. He clicked another key and another red circle appeared on the map. "Over here is where they keep two of my humanoid's friends and they were willing to comply with my plan of letting them escape."

"I can call up one of my allies to accompany us on this mission, and if I give him half my pay, he'll join us on the others as well."

The Avengers were silently watching the mercenary, fingers running across the keyboard as it made a soft clicking sound.

"And we can completely demolish this- Are you guys even listening to me?"

The Avengers snapped out of their trance, giving nods or 'yes's.

Spider rolled his eyes under the cap.

.

"Bitch." Spider cursed as he sliced the agent's head off. "Bastard." He cursed as he sliced another agent's head off.

"Oh my god, language." Tony mimicked through the comms and Steve's audible sigh came through the comms. "Tony, just drop it."

"Never!" A blast was heard.

"Motherfuckers!" He yelled before shooting down 3 agents with the said high-tech guns. "Y'know what, Hawkguy person, teach me how to use a fucking bow after this one base."

"Hawkeye, and I thought you knew how to use a bow." Clint's voice rang through the comms. "Excuse you, just because I know every single language in the world does not mean I know how to use every weapon in the world." He grunted before stabbing an agent with an arrow he picked up from the ground and left the said arrow in the corpse. "Die in agony, bitch."

"Do you really have to curse every time you kill someone?" Sam asked through the comms, clearly annoyed having to hear the mercenary counting his kills. "How many curses am I on?"

"Five hundred and sixty-seven." Everyone said in unison.

When everyone was saying that, he sliced an agent's throat, making the blood splatter out. "If you guys see my face covered in blood, blame the agent."

.

Spider kicked down a door, revealing twins. Both with scars littered around their body.

"Quicksilver, Scarlet Witch." Spider said.

"Spider." The twins said in unison.

"Twenty seconds till it blows." The mercenary said, extending out his palm to reveal 2 ear pieces. "Think you can make it less?"

The twins nodded before leaving their cell.

.

"We got an enhanced out on the field!" Natasha yelled out the comms.

"We mean no harm, this base is about to blow in fifteen seconds," Quicksilver said while the sound of air flowing echoed through the comms.

.

Spider exited the base far enough for the blow to not injure him in the slightest while leaving an epic scene.

"Roll call, Stark?"

"Here."

"Rogers?"

"Here."

"Romanoff?"

"Here."

"Wilson?"

"Here."

"Barnes?"

"Here."

"Alright. Let me introduce you to the last surviving members of the Maximoffs. Wanda and Pietro Maximoff." Spider said. "One down, a dozen to go."

-----------------------

Hi, y'all. I know this is bad, bear with me. Should I do a part 2 for this?