Your friendly neighborhood matchmaker 2

@Shedemon88 requested this :)

Fun fact about me: I enjoy making requests, requires fewer brain cells being sacrificed just to make a chapter :)

----------------------

All of you know Peter,  the friendly neighborhood Matchmaker. He usually uses online dating to get people together but this time, he has another idea to experiment with his best friend.

Blind dates.

Sure, it wasn't his best idea yet but it still works well enough. He would send a letter including an address, the reservation name, a time, and the theme.

Well, he has one victim down, which is his best friend, Ned, who was willing to be used as a test subject.

"Ned, thanks so much man! If this works, it would be epic!"

Peter wrapped his arm around Ned's neck, leaning against him with a huge grin on his face. Ned's face flushed pink and he looked on the floor, pouting. MJ saw this as a chance and started sketching Ned's face.

"You better not ruin his first date, loser."

Peter rolled his eyes.

"Who's getting a date? Which loser is getting a date?"

Unfortunately, Flash just strolled at the wrong place at the wrong time. Peter rolled his eyes before groaning and looking at the jock with a deadly glare that matches Natasha. (He's taking lessons.)

"Look here Flash, I may not stand up to you much but I swear if you ruin his blind date, I will not hesitate to put you into a coma."

The look on Peter's face almost caused Flash to pee his pants, but he kept his composure and walked away with a huff. Peter's smirk returned on his face, looking as smug as he can be.

"Nailed it."

.

"Ned! Chill! I've prepared everything. The theme is formal and I've got you a perfect suit! The internship is paying enough and the suit looks perfect on you!"

Ned was pacing around his room and ruining his gelled hair. Shuri was on a video call and MJ was casually sketching Ned's face once again.

"Ned, it's fine. It's gonna end well I think. If not, you can tell Peter and he can improve his research."

Peter nodded his head in approval and bumped his shoulder on his arm.

"And if you need backup, I'll be there. Miniature."

The brunet handed Ned a spider, or what looks like a spider. It started crawling on Ned's arm, making its way to his shoulder, up his neck and burrowing itself into his hair.

"That's SPD-00, a robot spider I made at my internship. It was supposed to be a spy robot for Ms. Romandoff and I can test it out. Camera quality and badass shit like that. Now shoo, get to the date."

.

It didn't seem like much but Ned was extremely nervous and anxious. He sat on the spruce chair and played with his fingers.

Suddenly, a good-looking man with a red suit walked over to his table and sat down. He looked equally nervous as Ned but managed to make eye contact with him.

"Uh, ar-are you my date?"

Ned nervously shrugged.

"Depends if the name under this reservation is called 'Matchy Revin'."

The man nodded nervously and gave Ned a sheepish smile. Ned smiled back at him.

They were awkward for a while before the man started talking.

"So uhm... M-my name is... is... Ayoko Inui... I originate from Yokohama and I moved to New York when I was in my pre-school years."

Ned nodded his head.

"Uhm... My name is Ned Leeds, I come from the Philippines and I moved here when I was 3 or something, I don't exactly remember."

They chatted and exchanged stories for a while before the waiter came to them with 2 plates of steak. The waiter placed them down before walking away.

.

After dinner, Ned and Ayoko went out to the park. Yes, with their suits. Turns out, Ayoko isn't someone who judges looks. Ned also found out that Ayoko is a Bisexual Disaster and has a hard time making decisions for himself.

"So, is Matchmaker your friend or someone you know?"

The sudden question startled Ned, but he nodded anyways.

"Uh,  yeah. I do know him actually. He's the reason I'm here anyways."

Ayoko smiled at Ned and nodded.

"I've gotta get back home now, I wish you a good night."

Right before he leaves, he cups Ned's face and presses a kiss on Ned's lips, and ran off.

Ned stood there, stunned. He felt blood rush up to his cheeks as his face turns red. He subconsciously covers his lips slightly and smiled before heading back.

.

Peter, MJ, and Shuri saw everything.

Ned had forgotten about the spider in his hair and it streamed everything that happened to the laptop screen on Peter's laptop.

Peter squealed and threw his hands up in the air before dropping down onto Ned's bed. He's happy for 2 reasons, 1 being that blind dates were gonna be a success and another being that his best friend since forever got a boyfriend.

He was so gonna tease him about it.

----------------------

Sorry if this is so short. I've been rewriting shit and reading y'know. Normal human stuff.