Avengers? No-

Hi, this is an AU where Peter has an unhealthy dislike for every person in the world (Including the Avengers). He's not Spider-Man but he still has the powers and everyone (Including Flash) is afraid of him.

His personality will be different as well.

Enjoy this fuck-up I guess.

----------------------

Now it was no joke that Peter Parker, the best student in Midtown Tech, was the talk of the school. He had no friends and only hung out with MJ. (They share the same love for long novels and are scary, but not friends.)

Everyone has scared of him, the students, the teachers, and the principal. Heck, even Flash, the local bully, was afraid of him.

No one knew what drove him to be a cold-hearted bastard but everyone wouldn't speak of the subject if he was even present in the room. The teachers would allow him to leave whenever he wants and he usually hangs around the library with MJ and only MJ.

He never spoke unless needed, for example, answering the teacher's questions when no one did, insulting Flash with MJ and making him cry, and spitting out threats to people who even looked at him the wrong way.

Fun fact: he was crazily strong.

.

Peter was at the library during his free period right before the PAs came up.

"Attention all students, please report to the auditorium, I repeat, please report to the auditorium. There's a special surprise for all students."

Peter sighed with annoyance in his breath, causing the whole room to shiver. The boy stood up from the novel he was reading and left the library angrily while the other students waited till he left.

Outside, everyone parted ways for him, leaving MJ visible in the crowd. He kept his face stuck in his book along with MJ while making their way to the auditorium.

And of course, not everything goes so smoothly.

Flash, the biggest idiot in history, decided to trip Peter.

Peter's senses flared late and he tripped on the extended leg. Halfway from the fall, he threw his book to MJ, who caught it in one swift motion and did a cartwheel with 1 hand.

Peter dusted the dirt off his shirt and looked at Flash with a killer look, then walked away with MJ leaving the bully terrified.

"Hey, P. Wanna get boba later after this thing?"

Peter nodded before snatching his book out of her arms and sitting down on a seat with MJ. (Far left corner of the room, nearest to the nearest exit.)

They kept reading their books while the other students filled the large room. Chatter was flying all around the auditorium and the lights suddenly dimmed, making most of the students scream and yell in surprise. Except for Peter and MJ, who were annoyed because they can't read.

Then, the stage lights went on, revealing the Avengers in all glory. Peter groaned in annoyance while MJ's eyes lit up at the sight of Black Widow.

Tony Stark walked up to the microphone and pulled it off its stand, then walked back to where he previously stood. He tapped on the mic a few times before his voice echoed through the room. "Hello, Midtown! You know who I am, you know who they are, and we're here for a Q and A and a tour of the school. Now, let's get the Q and A started."

Immediately, everyone, except for Peter and MJ, started yelling out their questions. Peter sat calmly in his seat while MJ raised her hand while reading.