Sibling day

Today was sibling day for Midtown Tech, where everyone is going to bring their siblings to the school, no matter the age.

Of course, there are some people without siblings and they were told to come with their cousins or other relatives. So Peter, the siblingless person, was the talk of the school.

He had no siblings, no cousins, and no other relatives other than his aunt. He didn't want to bother any of the Avengers as well so he stayed silent and went to school with dread filling his body.

When he arrived, he saw Ned with his cousin from the Philippines and MJ's little brothers. He walked up to them and greeted them as usual.

"Hey, guys." He did his handshake with Ned, giving a fistbump with MJ, and high-fives with their relatives.

"So, Pete," Ned started, walking with him and MJ into the school hallways, "Anyone comin' with you today or same as always?"

 "I don't think anyone is comi-" He was cut off by a yelp. Soon it became multiple screams and his senses were killing him but one particular comment stood out that made him pale.

"IT'S THE SCARLET WITCH AND QUICKSILVER!"

Peter nudged Ned and MJ and they turned their attention to him.

"Hey, do you guys mind if I leave school and not come back until next month?"

Ned and MJ shook their heads. By now, Peter wishes that the floor can devour him and never let him back up but of course, Parker's luck just wants him to suffer. He bets that if Parker's luck was a real entity, it would be laughing at him while beating him senseless right now.

"Ughhh, Wanda and Pietro are here. If I die, Ned, all my tech and LEGO build go to you, MJ can keep my mass amounts of fiction books I wrote when I had nothing to do."

After Peter said that, he dropped to the ground, fake tears running down his cheeks.

"Why god. I'm not even Christian and I get treated like Jesus wanted me dead."

He switches into a starfish position while Ned was crouching beside him and MJ was still digging her nose into her book, which was Harry Potter: Chamber of secrets.

"Stop it loser, you're being dramatic. Get up, the floor's dirty with gum or some other weird shit."

After hearing that, he quickly jumped up, almost hanging on the ceiling if it wasn't for Ned pulling him down last second.

"Chill, what's the worse they could do?"

"Oh, you don't wanna know."

.

"Now, I will pick a random student onto the stage with their sibling and they would introduce themselves. Please come up... Peter Parker."

Everyone clapped at his name and he got up to the stage along with Wanda and Pietro. Everyone below looked shocked for a moment.

"He-hello, my name is Pe-Peter Parker and this is... Wanda Maximoff a-and Pietro Maximoff..." Peter wanted to beat himself up for stuttering while Wanda gave a quick wave to the crowd and Pietro winked with a smirk visible on his face, making the girls squeal.

When Peter placed his hands behind his back, everyone thought that he was nervous but in reality, he flipped Pietro off. The silver gave Peter an offensive gasp while Wanda was having trouble containing her laughter, and even so, Peter still kept a smile on his face, but it was filled with anger and annoyance.

"Uhm... Wanda, you go now I guess..."

Peter took a step behind the stage and Wanda made herself visible to the crowd. While she was busy introducing herself, Peter stood beside Pietro and pulled his ear, making him squeal in pain.

"Ah! Ah! Ah! Pe-Peter! Don't do that!" Pietro squealed, trying to pry Peter's fingers off his ears, but only succeeded in making him pull harder. "Ow! Ow! Ow!"

"No flirting with the whole school, do it once more and I'll kick your balls," Peter whispered, making Pietro pale and nod. Peter nodded in satisfaction and let go of his ear, right after Wanda finished her introduction.

"And that concludes my introduction, any questions?"

Almost everyone raised their hand and Wanda smiled before choosing a person, which coincidentally was Flash.

"You, in the blue shirt."

Flash stood up from his seat before asking, "How do you know Pe-Parker?" 

Wanda and Pietro's smile falter a little before replying, "Well, we met him through his internship and we got too attached to him, and now we think of him as a younger brother. And we may not know you personally but we do know who you are to Peter."

Pietro hummed a little. "Eugene Thompson, bully of Peter Parker, over 200 cases of assault, lowest grades, a pay-to-win."

By now, Peter finally knew what was going on, so he stepped between them and grabbed the mic.

"Okay, they're getting a bit violent and I would not like a dead body in the middle of the crowd so if you guys don't mind, we'll be off the stage now." Peter gave them a smile at the end before clicking the microphone back on the stand and pulling Wanda and Pietro's ears while walking off the stage with protests and squeals coming from them.

"Sorry for bothering you guys but we need to be on our way now."

Peter angrily tugged on their ears and they squeal at him before the doors of the auditorium closed.

.

"I would forgive you guys if you guys bought me ice cream."

Pietro and Wanda were quick to accept these terms and that is how Peter ended up with chocolate ice cream while Pietro got a black eye and Wanda had her makeup and hair all ruined.

"Never going to his sibling day ever again," Pietro admitted, covering his bruised eye with his palm.

"I know," Wanda agreed.

-------------------------

2 updates in a day?? WHat is this voodoo magic??