Chapter 11 - Axel's Date

Axel's Pov
*Saturday* 1pm

Although i was extremely excited for today , i was also surprisingly nervous. I was determined to make today perfect and i had no experience in this what's so ever - so i knew there was a fat chance that she would hate it .
Before last night ended, i made sure to tell her what time i was picking her up and to wear what ever she wanted . It didn't matter for our plans anyway .

By this time, the drive to her apartment in Brooklyn was like muscle memory. I enjoyed our late night car rides and random conversations. I've even made it a habit to pick her up from work or class because after seeing the state of those train stations, i knew anything could happen there . I step out of the car and lean against the passenger side while sending her a quick text.

A: Outside princess
L: Kk coming

After maybe 5 minutes she walked to the car texting on her phone but all i could focus on was her outfit .

Lord she was going to be the death of me
she had on silver jewelry with a mini black skirt with a black and purple shirt that showed off her belly piercing.

Lauren smiles as she looks up at me and wraps her arms around my neck to pull me in for hug

Lauren smiles as she looks up at me and wraps her arms around my neck to pull me in for hug . Again ..pleasantly surprising the shit out of me. I wrapped my arms around her waist feeling the most comfortable in this position.

"thought you didn't like hugs?" i ask as she pulls away .

she shrugged casually
"i don't - i'm trying something new this week"

well okay then
now back to this skirt

I leaned down and whispered in her ear , something i know makes her blush .
"Where's the rest of your Skirt Lauren?"
she froze and then looked up at me through her eyelashes
"..you can fight right ?" she says innocently.

innocent my ass

"of course i can" i chuckled to myself.
this girl has no idea
"Then we should be fine"
—————————————

Music blasts through the car speakers and this time, she plays music that before i never would've expected for her to listen to, but now i was used to it.

(A/n
Boss ass bitch - Nicki minaj
7/11 - Beyoncé
Kiss me more - Sza
Icy Girl - Saweetie
Bare with me - Teyana Taylor
Potential - Summer Walker
Twinnem - Coi Leray
Aint shit - Doja Cat
Gyalis- Capella Grey )

She wastes no time , giving her song performance as always , and i watch through the side of my eye amused at her passion . She sings them like she personally wrote and recorded it herself .

We arrive to our first stop and she gets out of the car confused .
"...5th Avenue?...What are we doing here?"
"..We are getting you an outfit for tonight"
she looks down and a frown falls on her face .