Chapter 15 - Freak in you 😈

⚠️ Mature content with themes of BDSM⚠️ ...you have been warned so i don't want to hear it .

Lauren's Pov

I lay across the shoulder of the devil himself , my arms and legs lay limp against his body . We stood in the elevator of his building and i can't help but giggle as i think about what he's going to do with me .

"Lauren" he rarely uses my name so he must be serious

"Yes sir" i purred , i'm not sure where all of this courage came from but i loved every second of it.

"Safe word." oh shit that means its about to get serious . My pussy clenched in anguish and my mind conjured up all of my dark fantasies.
"Rossa" (Red) Don't ask me how i know red in Italian just know i've wanted this for a long time .

"Limits ?" i thought about this question, i don't know my limits but i guess i'm the kind of person to try pretty much anything .
"Anal" i replied , i tried that before and it wasn't for me .

Before i could think any further , the elevator door opens and my feet is firmly planted on the ground . My back slams against the wall and Axel's hand tightens around my throat .

"Is this what you want?" he grits his teeth and his menacing eyes search through every part of my soul.
I smile as his hand clenches tighter and i slowly lift off of the ground , dangling against the wall
.
"Do your worst" i say , staring back with the same intensity. I wasn't afraid , i knew he wouldn't really hurt me . I guess you can say ...i trusted him .

My feet touch the ground again and he leans against my face , taking a deep breath against my skin

"Run"
.............

yeah , i wasted no time and ran for my life taking random twists and turns so he wouldn't find me . My heart sped up and i couldn't help the smile that formed on my face as i thought about what would happen when he caught me . I felt like an animal being hunted and although i've never felt this excitement before , i never wanted to look back . I've always had fantasies that i've only told Aniyah and have been too scared to tell a partner about and after doing some research on BDSM i think it's safe to say i've found my match with Axel .

I was terrified in the best way . I've always been turned on by his strength, his eyes , his power . As i turn into a random room i try my hardest to control my breathing and not make a sound but my thigh high heels made it almost impossible. Quickly hiding under the bed , i listened for any possible sound i could .

After a few minutes , i lay under the bed thinking that he forgot about me or something . It was deathly quiet , only the sound of my labored breathing could be heard . Before i could peak my head out , two hands wrap around my ankles and roughly pull me out from under the bed . Axel hovers over me , keeping me in place with his legs and his stare sends shivers through my body .

"Doctor Harlene Quinzelle ... You've been a bad girl haven't you" Wait are we in character? This is so exciting !!
I decide to challenge him .

"What are going to do to me Joker?" the fake innocent smile is wiped off of my face as he roughly pulls me up and slams me into the wall .

His head whipped to the side as i smack him across the face . Oh shit maybe i shouldn't have done that...

Instead of getting angry, Axel smiles as he turns his head back to me .
"You're going to pay for that you brat"

oh fuck , i take that as my chance to run as fast as i can . I can feel the hair on my neck stand up as i know he's right behind me .

It's hard as fuck to run in these heels but i'm Usian Bolt today . I couldn't help the giggle that escaped my lips at this game of cat and mouse - or more like Tasmanian devil and mouse.