Chapter 30 - Wedding Bells pt 2

Lauren's Pov

I Finally finished stuffing my face with reception food and i watch curiously as Gio grins and walks to the microphone .

oh boy here we go to

"May i have your attention please ... -excuse me can i speak damn!" the room quiets down and i watch him amused

Axel laces his hand in mines and looks at him aswell

"These 2 people could not be more disgustingly in love with each other . I ran into Lauren ...Well quite literally , she was in my way and she almost got hit-" Aniyah walks up and slaps him up upside the head

"sorry -anyways this crazy girl can fight ! I can't tell you how many hits i get for stealing her sour patch candy-" the crowd laughs and i smile

"But inside she's the most loving and caring person and it's because of her that i met my Rosa , Aniyah" the crowd awwwws and i see Aniyah blush at the sentiment

"this girl learned Italian in like 3 months to understand our culture and she's crazy smart-she just finished her Doctorate Degree in Child Psychology! Give up for Lauren!!"

i feel a spotlight on us and people stand and clap as he finishes

"I just want to say , Thank you - as your honorary OLDER brother - for coming into Spider's life and making him less grumpy! I've been this assholes best friend for more years than i can count and i can honestly say she brings out the best in him -what ever that is" Axel and i Laugh with the crowd and Axel walks to the stage to give him a bro hug .

Alessia walks to the stage and takes the microphone as the 2 men sit down .

"Thank you Gio , I absolutely agree . There couldn't have been a more perfect unit in these two , As lauren's chief of staff i really gotten to know her and she is the most dedicated hard worker i know . They challenge each other and i can't wait to meet my little niece and nephew- they have the most amazing parents" Tears well up in my eyes and i make a heart with my hands to Alessia causing her to smile .

"And now, i would like to ask that the King and Queen stand for their first dance !"

We stand as people clap and yell out .

(wedding song - Why i love you -Major)

The piano plays and Axel grabs my hand and leads me to the center of the ballroom.

As the violins play , he twirls me and i spin in his chest . We look into each others eyes and i smile - I feel content .

I never thought i would get here , be so happy and carefree . It never occurred to me that i could meet someone and he could bring this joy out of me .

i met Axel emotionally starving and he kissed all of my scars and filled me up . And no- we arnt perfect but we work together and i couldn't have asked for a better husband.

I leaned against his chest with my arms wrapped around his neck and we softly swayed to the music untill it ended .

The crowd gave a standing ovation and people started to join us on the dance floor with their partners.

After a few minutes i got bored of the classical music and turned to Aniyah .

"Let's spice this up a little bit" i grin evilly and she smiles

"i thought you'd never ask" she kisses Gio and walks to the Dj booth .

"Sorry everyone , we ganna spice this up alittle so if you know this song please join us , if not Follow Myself or Lauren"