Chapter 36 - Home sweet home 😈

Axel's POV
Halloween

It's been 2 months back in New York and things seemed to come together perfectly.

I went back to my very busy job and Lauren took her exam and aced it . She was still working at the clinic untill Christmas when her fellowship was over and that was when i was going to give her my wedding gift . She seemed to be happy with what she was doing for now .

Ace and Isis stayed with the nanny  at home during the day and she wasn't with them for long because lauren only worked from 10-3pm . I usually came home by 6 so we all worked together perfectly.

We were both happy, Lauren played and read to them all the time and she even did brain development exercises to help with growth ...What ever that means .

Motherhood looked great on her and she seemed to do it almost perfectly now. The entire house was labeled and organized especially the kitchen and laundry room.

She was also a big mama bear . She rarely wanted to take them outside and they got check ups frequently for the smallest things . She once called Aniyah at 3am one time because Ace was 'breathing wrong'.

She spent hours reading peer - reviewed child psychology books and infant studies textbooks...and she didn't just go to WebMD , these books were thick and written by doctors .

Only Alessia, Aniyah and Gio were allowed to hold them and she spent countless times trying to get Gio to hold them correctly.

"Okay so the babies outfits are on and i want to take pictures and then we can leave" she walks in the living room with both babies in the double carrier and i take them from her .

both of them can get heavy for her after a while

"my little aliens i love you so much"she coos and takes them out for pictures.

I look at the alien onesie and shake my head at her , Lauren was something else

(But in white)

i could care less about this shit but she insisted on it for the 'Photo album' .

Lauren was half way ready , she had on a sexy makeup look and her hair was done in a sleek high ponytail but she was in a large shirt and some sweatpants. Something she loves wearing .

"Come little children, i'll take thee away, in to a land of enchantment.
Come little children , the times come to play , here in my garden of magic..." she sings to them as they fall back to sleep and i stare at her dumbfounded

what the hell is that?

"where did you learn that?" i ask ...Maybe it's a old nursery rhyme i never heard of ...not that i actually know any .

"...are you kidding me ?? Hocus Pocus ..." she looks at me like i have 3 heads and sighs

Hocus what-