Chapter 16 - New Light 😈

Lauren's Pov

Last night i slept more peacefully than ever. My body felt better after that bath and i loved how Axel Fucked me like a slut and took care of me after . I felt special and i knew it'll be very hard for us to keep our hands off of each other . There wasn't an ounce of nervousness left after last night and i felt completely comfortable being myself now . He had already seen me at my worst parts and he kissed every scar to make up for it . I still felt like there was something missing though , something he wasn't telling me but i'll wait until he's ready to tell me himself .

Regardless, the man i had sex with last night wasn't Axel , and maybe i wasn't exactly Lauren either but he showed me a side that i've never seen towards me .Maybe that was the Spider that everyone saw , if it was , i get why they were scared shitless . He was ruthless and my toes still curled as i though about him mercilessly pounding into me again .

The sun shines on my face and my sleepy eyes snapped open in frustration. I looked around confused until i see Axel's sleeping face . Who looks sexy sleeping ? He does . I gently get up and go brush my teeth before getting back on the bed next to him .

He wore black boxers with no shirt and i couldn't stop myself from licking his abs causing him to stir in his sleep .
Wake up i want to play . I pouted , i was gonna have to do this the hard way. My hand creeped into his boxers stroking his dick and i climbed on top of him kissing down his neck .

"Axel....Baby wake up and play with me ...Axellll" i groan nipping at his skin . I was so horny my body was on fire. His eyes snap open and i can feel his dick harden , standing straight up .
"Goodmorning baby" i smile innocently while stroking him .

"Princess.." he groaned
i start to pump my hand faster and he wastes no time flipping us over .
"You must not want to walk today" he says kissing down my neck .

"Nope"
He fisted my shirt collar to pull me up and slammed his lips against mine . The shirt flew up leaving me perfectly bare underneath for him to take what he wanted . Releasing me, he pulled me on my stomach and lifted my ass in the air in a doggy style .

I felt his Rock hard dick rub up and down my slit and it wasn't long before he slammed inside . My face pressed against the bed and i push back arching so i can feel him go even deeper .

Screams and moans fill the air as he fucks me relentlessly determined to dig a hole through my stomach . My hands reach out and grip the bed sheets for dear life and i throw my ass back towards him to meet him halfway.

"Fuck Princess don't stop " he groan and we both speed up . My core tightens and his hand grabs my hair ,fisting it and pulling me back up to his chest . I smile as my head whips back and he continues to pound into me without stoping . His left hand reaches around to pinch my nipple and pull on my nipple ring and his right hand circles around my waist playing with my clit .

        My overstimulated body couldn't  take it as my screams grew louder and louder . Between the pain and the pleasure, i was addicted to this , to him . I wanted more

"H-Harder pleaseeee" i know begging was useless because he does what he wants anyway but it felt sexy begging him .

Our bodies slap together faster and faster at a speed that could shock a pornstar and we both vibrated against each other, twitching and bursting with sticky and creamy cum.
I sink into the bed after, trying to catch my breath
"sooo....Breakfast?"

——————————————————-
Axel had Louis pick up some breakfast platters from a place of my choosing , Jimbos.  It was egg omelette, bacon , grits , toast and Mango Pineapple smoothies .