Chapter 34- Earned it 😈

Spider's POV

I've been a patient man .

Usually, i take what i wanted but from the day i met Lauren, i told myself i would take my time with her . I listened, i waited , i did everything right - just for this . So she could be all mine .

She didn't even know how much we belonged to each other but tonight she was going find out . I've been too nice , i've gone too soft and if she wanted to meet my demons so bad - she was going to be front and center.

i wanted tonight to be filthy . My mind still remembers the letter she wrote for my birthday , make me beg for it , for you.

My mind conjured a million ways i could do that but we haven't had sex in months - i wanted to make this a night to remember.

She tried to tease me and for that she has to be punished . She played with me and i wanted to do the same . To fuck her mercilessly just because she was mine.

I wanted to see cum dripping from her folds and mascara filled tears falling from her beautiful face . I wanted to twist her flexible body - to bend it to my will .

She completely submitted herself to me and i loved every second of it . I had her just where i wanted her .

It's almost amusing really - look how easy it was to completely destroy her mental walls .

        She would do anything i tell her too and i wasn't going to abuse that power but i must say, it was a nice one to have .

she would never have to lift a finger and get her pretty little hands dirty . I would do anything for her as well and that included killing for her .

"Again" i watch as she came for the third time on the vibrator. She was naked , sitting on the vibrator with tightened nipple clamps . I was rock hard thinking about all the other toys i could use on her.

"p-please- i can't take anymore sir" she whimpered as her legs shook and she gripped the bed in agony.

i made her wait to cum longer and longer each time and i increased the settings when she was about to cum with out my permission

"Your body needs to learn who you belong to. Listen to my voice - Do not cum until i tell you to, is that understood?" i replied looking deep into her eyes .

i lay my palms on her cheek lovingly , my good little slut .

"Y-yes" i could see her trying , struggling to hold her release in . She was a mess in front of me - just how i liked it.

the pad of my thumb glazed over her soft lips . She was breathtaking. I pushed my finger in and she immediately took it -wrapping her tongue around it .

I groaned feeling my pants tighten .

As i pulled my thumb out, my hand went down to her dripping pussy . I flicked the switch of the vibrator off causing her to sighing in relief.

leaning up on my knees - now definitely taller than her in the bed,  my fingers plunged inside without warning .

her moans were symphonies in my ears as i slipped my cum coated fingers in and out of her.  I couldn't help but grin evilly. She was beyond wet for me and her walls clenched around my 2 fingers wanting more .

"You like that?" i stuck my wet fingers down her throat causing her to gag and nod her head eagerly

i know she has a lot of kinks shes probably never tried before so every-time we had sex i would try something new to see how she responded . I notice she had a degrading and praise kink so of course,  i used that to my advantage.