Chapter 29 - Wedding bells

(a/n songs for the mood
Perfect Duet (With Beyoncé )- Ed sheeran
The vow - RuthAnne
Mary me - Riley Lanez
Pov- Ariana Grande
Stuck with you- Ariana Grade and justin Bieber
Alter - Kehlani )

Lauren's POV
*Wedding day*

"Chica...Lauren wake up !...Wake up!!!" i groan at the yelling in my ear .

with my eyes still closed i felt around the bed for Axel , i wanted to smell him .

"He not here , wake up it's time to get ready ." i hear Aniyah's voice in the distance

"i'm still sleeping " i groan not caring about what ever she was waking me up for .

"It's your wedding day you have to get up ." oh shit .

My eyes snap open and i jump out of the bed

"Am i late ?!? oh my god what time is it ?!!" i yell frantically waddling to the bathroom to brush my teeth .

Axel and i slept separately last night and i ended up with Aniyah and Gio in the Guest wing of the manor .

"Calm down we have time but as your Maid of honor -We have a list of things we need to do before the wedding ." she nods and claps her hands .

5 women walk in along with alessia and start setting up equipment in the master bathroom.

Woah .

There was one woman opening packs of makeup pallets and foundation shades .

Another was plugging in flat irons and curlers in a hair station

Before i could see more, a woman comes up to me

"Mrs.DeLuca please remove your clothes , we shall begin the sauna now ."

first of all -how you come out of nowhere asking me to strip naked ... i let it go the first time but damn

"Sauna ?" i ask turning to Aniyah and Alessia

"We have a very tight schedule lauren . First is the sauna, facial/bubble bath , full body massage and wax and lastly, makeup , hair and Your DRESSS OMG ITS BEAUTIFUL!!" Alessia squeals and job and Aniyah joins her

"And we all get them!!!!" Aniyah says proudly , well that was good at least .

is this what rich people do ? i'm enjoying this so much i forgot today was even a wedding day -let alone mine.

we undress and slip on white robes . They gave me a white bikini to put on and Aniyah and Alessia has on red bikinis.

We walked in the hot sauna  and sat down.  It was so peaceful , none of us said anything . It was 7 am and we needed to decompress for a moment

To let go of all the stress and just relax . Jhené Aiko's voice blared though the speakers and we all sat in different positions thinking about life .

Every bride should do this .

An hour later, the woman asked us to step out of the sauna into the bath . Aniyah and Alessia opted for a shower but my pregnant belly could use the air jets .

Another women did a full dermatology facial and then put a gold honey mask on me .

the air kissed my skin and i felt lighter than ever - glowing even .

i sat in the tub after and stretched my legs for a while . i did a few stretches to relax my hip muscles and finally got out .

Aniyah and Alessia come back in for the Full body massage/wax and we laid on 3 massage chairs . Since it was 9:30 now and we had done all that relaxing earlier , this was our time to talk.